Everyday selfie

definition of selfie- a photograph that one has taken of oneself
wife not prepared to put face due to privacy so unfortunately its selfie minus 'face'
sorry if not what you wanted from thread just misinterpretation on my part

"Wife not prepared to put face"
Ok 1st your profile is listed as male not couple
2nd, all of the pics in your media APPEAR to be taken off guard without her knowledge. Now I may be completely wrong and jumping to conclusions, but from my vantage point it appears that you jus enjoy showing off ya wife at any chance you get unbeknownst to her. Hey it is what it is. No big deal

And lastly, my whole point about going against the grain (despite the definition of a selfie) is that everyone that posted prior to u posted everyday normal selfies. You know; going to work, to the grocery store, church, etc. Lol. And not all exposed face either. But they still understood the premise behind "everyday selfies".

Last edited:
"Wife not prepared to put face"
Ok 1st your profile is listed as male not couple
2nd, all of the pics in your media APPEAR to be taken off guard without her knowledge. Now I may be completely wrong and jumping to conclusions, but from my vantage point it appears that you jus enjoy showing off ya wife at any chance you get unbeknownst to her. Hey it is what it is. No big deal

And lastly, my whole point about going against the grain (despite the definition of a selfie) is that everyone that posted prior to u posted everyday normal selfies. You know going to work, to the grocery store, church, etc. Lol. And not all exposed face either. But they still understood the premise behind "everyday selfies".
as you can see from pics in media and others posted some are spontaneous but some are clearly posed for.
that's not point anyway-appreciate where your coming from in terms of topic of thread being 'everyday'

as you can see from pics in media and others posted some are spontaneous but some are clearly posed for.
that's not point anyway-appreciate where your coming from in terms of topic of thread being 'everyday'
Yea i only mentioned the media pics because u chose to say "wife is not ready to post face." I'd bet she has no idea any of the pics are online. And sorry, but there aren't any pics CLEARLY posed for. Lol. But I'm just gonna drop it now. Ignore Tray. Sorry bro

Back