Ever get caught?

For my part, I would not leave my husband for a BCC, even if he makes love to me like a god. It's true with my husband, I have stability, security, a family that must be respectable towards others of our friends, work, etc.
I am the good mom who loves her husband and who raises these children well.
May next to that, I am a woman who needs sex from BCC.
Beautifully put :)

Not precisely engaged in sex, but close. I was spending 2 days at my black lover's pad near Concorde, and we were 90% of the time all naked. His ex-gf showed up. He put on his trunks to open the door, but I stayed naked. Seeing she was determined to start a stupid chat about their dead rel, I just tiptoed to the door in my skin suit to embrace him from the back, like saying this huge piece of black man is mine, b****!
I'm not the type who falls in love with a lover, but still, I'm very possessive.

Not precisely engaged in sex, but close. I was spending 2 days at my black lover's pad near Concorde, and we were 90% of the time all naked. His ex-gf showed up. He put on his trunks to open the door, but I stayed naked. Seeing she was determined to start a stupid chat about their dead rel, I just tiptoed to the door in my skin suit to embrace him from the back, like saying this huge piece of black man is mine, b****!
I'm not the type who falls in love with a lover, but still, I'm very possessive.
He belonged in YOUR thighs, girl, at the time! Can't fault you feeling that way, and frustrated

Damn!

Back