Ever been gangbanged?

My bbc lover Del had arranged for twelve black guy’s to join me for a gang bang I refused as he had not discussed it with either myself or my husband, we subsequently fell out and I refused to meet him for a few weeks. His niece who first introduced my husband and I to him asked for us all to meet to discuss oth our relationship with Del and the prospect of having a gang bang, I eventually gave in as it was reduced to six guy’s and everything was arranged.
The evening arrived we met in our regular meeting place where Del had arranged for the private back room for the gang bang to take place .
we went into the room I was told to strip apart from my red high heels and stockings and Suspenders. I was then told to get on the mattress on my back open my leg so my pussy was on show . I was subsequently blindfolded. I heard a guy come into the room he moved over to me feeling my tits and squeezing my nipples, then took my ankles lifting my legs wide pulled me to the edge of the mattress then started rubbing his cock between my pussy lips finding my vaginal opening he started to penetrate me. His cock didn’t feel much bigger than my husbands.
He fucked me for about ten minutes pulling out and shot his cum over my stomach. While he was fucking me I never heard the others come into the room. As soon as he moved out of the way I was told to turn over onto my knees I did as told got on my knees and was then presented with a thick hard cock to suck while another guy got between my raised bum moving forward and then I felt his cock nudging at my cunt slowly penetrating and stretching my wonton vagina. I was now sucking one cock and being fucked by my second cock . The one I was sucking came in my mouth and into my hair, the one fucking me pulled out of my cunt a shot his cum over my back .the evening continued in the same way but as they took their turns each one had a bigger cock , the final was being fucked by a very big black cock masturbating two and having a very hairy pussy on my face being told to lick, suck and finger it .
It was a very exciting time.

Last edited:
Very good of his niece to arrange things. Was your husband allowed to watch?
My husband was not allowed to watch with my first gang bang I would love him to be able to see just what a cum slut I have become, it’s a long way from all the years I refused to entertain the idea of sex with any other guy’s other than my husband.
Very good of his niece to arrange things. Was your husband allowed to watch?

It’s a situation that can get out of control , for instance I was with two guys enjoying them and feeling extremely randy when in came other men , not refusing there attention I encouraged them to join in , especially when one entered me with one huge cock that sent huge waves of orgasms through my body causing me to want moor and not refusing anything.

It’s even better when not organised , like the night I went out for dinner with an old girlfriend , we had a great time ,I left her around 10.30 , arriving home steve was playing cards with three of his black friends , greeted with lots of kisses and admiration I left them to there game , getting ready for bed I started to feel horny knowing there was black men in our house.
sitting at my dressing table naked I felt a twinge and started to get wet , Steve came in , he kissed my neck and tweaked my nipples asking me if I wanted some attention.
He left and five minutes later the door opened and standing there was a very naked black man , he walked over and started feeling me up turning me around he dropped to his knees oped my legs and ate me , followed by two moor naked black men coming in.

I've been a shared wife since 1999, but I didn't experience my first gangbang until 2011 when my husband surprised me with a 40th birthday celebration gangbang. 4 bulls kept me up for hours. Since that day, I have partipated in 7 more, including an open-door all-is-welcome event in Memphis. During that 12 hours, I was used, pounded, filled and all around fucked by a total of 16 different men. Many of them multiple times. It took me weeks to recover, lol.

lucky lady! love your style, and envy your hubby!

Back