Ever been gangbanged?

If any of you ladies can handle it and a group of well hung very horny black bulls and up to the challenge check my profile and latest thread on my BBC gangbang group ;

Oh! Yes a Number of times, all BBC, however before I was into black cock, We were swingers before I discovered the joys of a well endowed black guy/guys.
I have never ever had the pleasure, from white guys as that I had when fucking black guys over about a 12 year period.
The feeling of power, you recieve when having an extremely well endowed black guy have you , Used to drive me insane 😜

Haven't been gangbanged again Have had lots of threesome both mmf and mff and had one foursome when I was in Vegas. last summer me and one of my friends got fucked by two guys we met at a club that was a lot of fun.
You're one seriously SEXY Babe Ella, I'd love to lick the sweat off your body. 😈💖💦🍌👅💋🔥

If any of you ladies can handle it and a group of well hung very horny black bulls and up to the challenge check my profile and latest thread on my BBC gangbang group ;

Where are you located?

Me interesa

Back