Ever been gangbanged?

Weekend before Easter 2022. My Bull and two of his friends he was stationed with overseas. All Black. Went from blowjob Friday to ass fucking Saturday to three in my pussy Sunday. Also tried a DP, enjoyed it while it lasted. Got a cramp in hip and had to stop.
Not yet. But it is probably the #1 thing on my wishlist! 😍
Don't wish, make it happen!!! You will thank yourself.

I've been a shared wife since 1999, but I didn't experience my first gangbang until 2011 when my husband surprised me with a 40th birthday celebration gangbang. 4 bulls kept me up for hours. Since that day, I have partipated in 7 more, including an open-door all-is-welcome event in Memphis. During that 12 hours, I was used, pounded, filled and all around fucked by a total of 16 different men. Many of them multiple times. It took me weeks to recover, lol.

Attachments

• Mel enjoying bbc gangbang.mp4
    1.6 MB
I've been a shared wife since 1999, but I didn't experience my first gangbang until 2011 when my husband surprised me with a 40th birthday celebration gangbang. 4 bulls kept me up for hours. Since that day, I have partipated in 7 more, including an open-door all-is-welcome event in Memphis. During that 12 hours, I was used, pounded, filled and all around fucked by a total of 16 different men. Many of them multiple times. It took me weeks to recover, lol.
I wish to watch my wife like that

Back