Ever been gangbanged?

Have you ever been gangbanged?

• Total voters
We have been involved in several gang bangs, at four different clubs/theaters in the Portland area. We don't know how many guys we've had at any given occasion; they're basically crowds. Sometimes Jaime (real girl) gets all the action, but Heather (crossdresser) often gets pulled in as well, either as a fluffer or a full-service slut. If we had to guess, Jaime's been fucked as many as a dozen times in one night on these occasions. Some guys even come back for seconds before the night's over.

We will not be having any more random anonymous sex until the COVID thing dies down. It will be private dates with trusted gents only for a while... :(

It's not as bad as it sounds. Especially if it's your bull who sets it up and can control the other guys. If the guys take turns, you have to bear in mind every guy will fuck you with a lot of energy and that's a lot of cardio. After a couple of hours, you may want to take a break. Unless you allow them to use all of your holes in which case you'll have to be the director or you'll feel they tear you apart.
On my own, it just happened by overbooking a hotel meet. From there, I've been meeting the same guys and additions every 2wks in STL. You easily get used to it and begin enjoying it more and more.

Spontaneous for me... likely planned for the Marines who gangbanged me when I was a Navy Corpsman. I met this Tom Brady look a like Marine at a off base bar. He talked me into coming back to pool party at a motel his Marine buddies were having with a "whole bunch of other girls!". Turns out it was just me and a whole bunch of Marines. I decided to stick around and party... got very *******... probably something slipped into my *******... and ended up getting gangbanged by prob 10-15 guys into the morning. Was insane and forgotten most of the details but know I was sore AF after and even had a couple short term STDs that penicillin helped with. Lucky to have a Doc friend at the hospital I worked at that knew I was a slut and helped me out without telling command. Normally that's a cap'n mass offense.
Your my kind of slut!!!

Spontaneous for me... likely planned for the Marines who gangbanged me when I was a Navy Corpsman. I met this Tom Brady look a like Marine at a off base bar. He talked me into coming back to pool party at a motel his Marine buddies were having with a "whole bunch of other girls!". Turns out it was just me and a whole bunch of Marines. I decided to stick around and party... got very *******... probably something slipped into my *******... and ended up getting gangbanged by prob 10-15 guys into the morning. Was insane and forgotten most of the details but know I was sore AF after and even had a couple short term STDs that penicillin helped with. Lucky to have a Doc friend at the hospital I worked at that knew I was a slut and helped me out without telling command. Normally that's a cap'n mass offense.
It should never have been cap’n mass it should be a recognized as a moral booster not only to you, butt for other sailors and marines both male and female.

I was once with 3 men. Double penetration is FANTASTIC, but I like being my bull's girlfriend more than a whore. I am of skin, caresses, and deep sex. I like to have time to savor his cock, feel possessed and give myself without limits to his lips, fingers, cock and his perverted imagination.

Last edited:
We set one up on a Bliss Cruise with three BBC's - they were experienced and total gentlemen about it (they kept checking in to make sure I drank water and if I was comfortable in the different positions). They were also respectfully disrespectful (if you know what I mean) - it was a good time! Definitely up for another, with a few more men, once this virus ******* is over with.

the first time it happen it was not planned ,,we were at a party at a friend home they were maybe 20 people there by the end of the night it was down to just me the only female left my hubby our friend and 2 guys we did not know , we had done a threesome with our friend 2 or 3 time we were setting on the couch talking he started rubbing my leg then leaned and started kissing me hubby started playing with my tits i could fell my pussy getting real wet, well it was not long the 2 of them had me naked our friend was between my legs licking my pussy and i had my hubby cock in my mouth sucking him , then i felt someone take my hand and place it on his cock i looked up and it one of the guys i did not know well to make a long story short i ended up fucking all for of them that night , that was my first gang band

Only once, about 15 years ago. Planned, not spur of the moment. I believe there were 6-7 guys. Some had left, a couple others came in, some of those who had left came back, etc. So, I lost count. Very exhausting, especially when you have 3 men working you over at one time.

If I ever have another such encounter, I will take them one at a time.

Back