Eva from Munich

eve85

Couple
Hello!
My name is Eva, I am 33 years old and from munich. I am in a relationship for 7 years now and we interested in a cuckold lifestyle.
However, at the moment, this is just a fantasy of ours and we didn't have any real experiences yet.

If you want to contact me/us, feel free to do so! I like men older than me (at least 30 I'd say), not hairy, respectful but definitely dominant/alpha male. Muscular/ripped would be perfect but is not necessary. We're only looking for longterm-contact and you should be experienced with cuckolding. :)

View media item 145478
Eva

Last edited:
Hello!
My name is Eva, I am 28 years old and from munich. I am in a relationship for 7 years now and we interested in a cuckold lifestyle.
However, at the moment, this is just a fantasy of ours and we didn't have any real experiences yet.

If you want to contact me/us, feel free to do so! I like men older than me (at least 30 I'd say), not hairy, respectful but definitely dominant/alpha male. Muscular/ripped would be perfect but is not necessary. We're only looking for longterm-contact and you should be experienced with cuckolding.

View media item 145478
Eva
Sexy! Viel Spass hier!

Hello!
My name is Eva, I am 33 years old and from munich. I am in a relationship for 7 years now and we interested in a cuckold lifestyle.

If you want to contact me/us, feel free to do so! I like men older than me (at least 30 I'd say), not hairy, respectful but definitely dominant/alpha male. Muscular/ripped would be perfect but is not necessary. We're only looking for longterm-contact and you should be experienced with cuckolding. :)

View media item 145478
Eva
Welcome ! ...Mmm well Eva you have just described me 100% , hung dominant , alpha black ripped bull, experienceed in cuckolding, lets chat

Hello!

View media item 145478
Eva

Hi,

i'm a 33 years old single man living in munich and i would like to join you for some fun.
if that is ok then you can reach me on skype : basem.gamal.1986@gmail.com

Hello!

View media item 145478
Eva
Hi Eva, well I am not fully dominant like BBCs but do let me know if this cock could satisfy you?

Attachments

• 00x0x_47gi9xkAhJ5_1200x900.jpg
    00x0x_47gi9xkAhJ5_1200x900.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 3
Back