Eurpoean couples( state where you from)

Have never heard about...
sounds interesting 😍
Roth odt also has an amazing Christmas Markt (the next BIIIIG City event). Tons of history; Feudal Era-WWII; Renaissance Fairs; One of the few remaining walled cities in GE. Give it a Google. Send me a message if you plan to stay for a view days👍🏾

Roth odt also has an amazing Christmas Markt (the next BIIIIG City event). Tons of history; Feudal Era-WWII; Renaissance Fairs; One of the few remaining walled cities in GE. Give it a Google. Send me a message if you plan to stay for a view days👍🏾
sounds great...., maybe we will come over for a weekend...

sounds great...., maybe we will come over for a weekend...
If ypud care to meet me during your travels we can compare schedules😉 Even in my absence it's a wonderful place. And I didn't return to the US "why"? Residence in Rothenburg is one of the many reasons

Oh sorry. We r from India. But will be travelling to Austria, Czech, Hungary etc
I'm.new to this site myself (not to the lifestyle). It works like most social platforms though😁
For general information, there are the threads and forums (which in some part are sorted by location). You may want to find a person(s) in an area you intend to travel to and see if there is a "connection" gorbmord than chat, or just get familiar with perspectives on the lifestyle by reading/writing to those you find interesting.

And of course there is the media!!!😁

Doesn't hurt to verify/become a Gold member. For me, that adds a level of being able to take a member more seriously.

Good luck!

Back