Erotic photos: Nude not a requirement

View attachment 4823146

I was not saying it was old or retro, just telling the truth. No one stays young forever. Sorry it offends you
It doesnt offend at all and it is totally on topic. You mis-read my reply. Today the ******* think 20 years ago is retro or oldies on the radio. Our music was the best music ever from 70-90.s. I'm old too Rusty! I really appreciate your reply and posts! Nothing wrong with retro, adds a nice vibe to the thread.

It doesnt offend at all and it is totally on topic. You mis-read my reply. Today the ******* think 20 years ago is retro or oldies on the radio. Our music was the best music ever from 70-90.s. I'm old too Rusty! I really appreciate your reply and posts! Nothing wrong with retro, adds a nice vibe to the thread.
Sorry. I understand now. My apologies

hola a todos soy nuevo por aqui y lo estoy disfrutando mucho...me gustaria ver sin importar la edad....fotos de amas de casa y de mamas con estrias, o con cicatrices de cesareas, porque ******* mi fetiche, y muchas no quieren mostrarlas

I love all your photo's Annie there sexy in so many ways to me ;). Here are a few of mine

Please login or become a member to view

View media item 80730
love your photo's so natural and sexy at the same time , do you have any body writing ones or is that not your think x

Back