Erotic Art - Please add your favorites!

Beautiful portrait of 2 white wives enjoying a big black cock in their mouths at the same time. His big black cock will shoot his cum all over both of their white faces and lips soon; the lips their lucky white cuckold husbands love kissing.
I have enjoyed watching my slut wife and another white slut enjoy sucking another man's cock and balls at the same time, very exciting to see his cock fucking between my slut wife's lips and another slut's lips at the same time. Sadly it was not a black man's cock but I hope to see a black cock fucking between my slut wife's lips and another slut's lips at the same time soon.

Yes they do and so many of us are glad to see they are getting that now
I am very glad to see many more white Ladies and wives, like my own loving white wife, are more easily able to enjoy black cocks and their precious cum loads. It is always and honor and a thrill when I see my wife sucking black cocks and fucking and shooting their hot cum loads in her unprotected married white cunt and womb.

I am very glad to see many more white Ladies and wives, like my own loving white wife, are more easily able to enjoy black cocks and their precious cum loads. It is always and honor and a thrill when I see my wife sucking black cocks and fucking and shooting their hot cum loads in her unprotected married white cunt and womb.
Black men's seed belongs in white pussy , it has always supposed to have been there

Black men's seed belongs in white pussy , it has always supposed to have been there
True and black men's cum loads look so beautiful in our white wife's cunt and like it is what Nature intended for Alpha black males and our white wives. Of course, Nature designed Beta married white cuckold males, like me, to support and help our white wife to raise and love her black babies.

Back