Encouraging my bf?

My head tells me that cheating is wrong by my cock LOVES the idea that the guy had no choice and the girl went black of her own initiative.

For lots of guys here it's their fantasy that their woman cheats on them.

Now you're understanding. And you're going to be all judgmental because he chose what works for him? That's pretty screwed up.

Nope. Looks like you still do not understand what I'm trying to tell.
That reply was on someone who knew before he went into a relation with a woman that she would not be faithful. He knew it beforehand and accepted it, so there is no problem there.
I'm not judgemental about what works for him, that is totally not to the point. The point was cheating in a relationship.

I'm already cheating on him with a black man and I dont want to live the lie anymore. I think the three of us can have a heatlhy, sexy and supportive relationship together.

Okay, I don't know if you're actually real and I haven't read the entire topic (sorry!) but this just infuriated me! You're such a dirtbag, what the hell!! I read that you talked to your guy now and that it 'all worked out', but your first instinct was that you were too chicken to talk to your significant other about your desires and instead lied to his face and betrayed his trust. Sorry, but both the black dude and your partner deserve to become best buddies and leave you behind for good! Wow...

I’m not specifically talking about Jenna at this point and yes owning up to your mistakes is a sign of a good person. Everyone makes mistakes. I’m talking about people whose selfish actions are brushed and all criticisms are ignored because “look at what website we are on.”

That comment came from me, and you're taking it a little too far. Sorry that you had that prior hurtful experience, but it doesn't particularly pertain to this situation. You just happened to choose this thread to unload those feelings.

As far as the website is concerned, a lot of people need to reevaluate themsleves. A thread came up recently on the subject of respect. Are you kidding me? Go wander through the Ex Alt IR forum to find several degrading acts featured. :exciting:

That comment came from me, and you're taking it a little too far. Sorry that you had that prior hurtful experience, but it doesn't particularly pertain to this situation. You just happened to choose this thread to unload those feelings.

As far as the website is concerned, a lot of people need to reevaluate themsleves. A thread came up recently on the subject of respect. Are you kidding me? Go wander through the Ex Alt IR forum to find several degrading acts featured. :exciting:

“One thing is worse therefor this is okay.” It brings me comfort knowing that this is only a small segment of the population that shares this sort of blatant disregard for their loved ones so unapologetically.

Think that there's been quite enough grandstanding by contributors in this thread. Childish name calling also was completely unnecessary. Spillover effect from FB rants.

Update everyone!

We had a good long chat after supper today. Long story short; he already knew i was cheating, he already gets turned on by it, and hes as excited as me about entering the lifestyle.

Omg omg omg its actually happening now!

Congratulations that things worked out for you Jenna!

Back