Encouraging my bf?

Hey all,

This seems to be the opposite of the usual problem, I'd really like to get into this lifestyle but I'm not sure my BF will be. He's fairly submissive already but actually cuckolding him might be far to much. I'm already cheating on him with a black man and I dont want to live the lie anymore. I think the three of us can have a heatlhy, sexy and supportive relationship together.
Do you guys (or gals!) have any advice on how to get him into it?
You aren’t doing anything wrong. Stay strong

Update everyone!

We had a good long chat after supper today. Long story short; he already knew i was cheating, he already gets turned on by it, and hes as excited as me about entering the lifestyle.

Omg omg omg its actually happening now!

I would have to say. You are in creditably lucky! Did he say he is ok with you being with this same guy you have been cheating on him with? I would say if i knew and after sometime my wife told me........Well I just feel like trust is most important thing. Best of luck.

p.s. Get verified and get him on here. Grow together!

Yes she does. Would you be so forgiving if your husband/boyfriend was cheating on you?
She should have talked about it first.

No she shouldn’t. She’s doing what’s best for her and her future. She’s the top dog in the relationship and he’s number two to a real man. If he doesn’t like that he doesn’t get to be with her. She’s leading, he’s following, there is no way backward.

She’s doing what’s best for her and her future
Well said, NicholeB. I was trying to speak to that in an earlier post, but I think you said it better. If being with her lover wasn't more important to her than being faithful to her bf, she wouldn't have done it. Knowing that, she has to be true to herself and go for what she really wants and needs. If the bf is willing to accept those terms and be a part of her life, good for him. If not, everyone is free to part ways and move on with life. It sounds like he's willing to give it a go. I hope it works out for them.

Well said, NicholeB. I was trying to speak to that in an earlier post, but I think you said it better. If being with her lover wasn't more important to her than being faithful to her bf, she wouldn't have done it. Knowing that, she has to be true to herself and go for what she really wants and needs. If the bf is willing to accept those terms and be a part of her life, good for him. If not, everyone is free to part ways and move on with life. It sounds like he's willing to give it a go. I hope it works out for them.
Well then, with that logic- I should just go out and fuck a woman that checks off al my boxes.

If you were actually able to get her, i wouldnt mind
See, here's s the thing. I'm not a pud pulling cuck like everyone on here. I have found women. The only difference is that we had the discussion before we did anything.

It’s called finding the right one. It’s what we are all supposed to do. Address your character flaws before judging others
Then maybe she should be a decent person and break it off with herr boyfriend instead of stringing him along. But that's what mature people do.

Last edited:
Then maybe you should be a decent person and break it off with your boyfriend instead of stringing him along. But that's what mature people do.

Yea no white boyfriend here thank you. It’s only cuckold white men hence forth. But donus all a favor and tell us again how your not like everyone else here and so much better than we are. We have soooo much to learn from a white man on and interracial sex site for white women and black men.

Yea no white boyfriend here thank you. It’s only cuckold white men hence forth. But donus all a favor and tell us again how your not like everyone else here and so much better than we are. We have soooo much to learn from a white man on and interracial sex site for white women and black men.
For the humor and hypocrisy.

No she shouldn’t. She’s doing what’s best for her and her future. She’s the top dog in the relationship and he’s number two to a real man. If he doesn’t like that he doesn’t get to be with her. She’s leading, he’s following, there is no way backward.

Okay, so you say because she is the leader, the stronger one, she can do what she wants, and he just have to accept that.

I personally feel that a true cuckold man should not make too much of a deal about his lady cheating on him. After all, if hes was enough in the bedroom she wouldn't be cheating.
I was cheated on many times in my younger years. Id have given anything to have been made aware of the cuckold role and be given a chance. One strong cheating girlfriend would have been all it took to make me a very happy cuckold so much sooner in my life.

Cheating is cuckolding. Or at least its the early stage of a cuckolding relationship.

I wish you well and Id bet money on the fact he will settle into this lifestyle if handled correctly.

I agree Nichole. Most of us cuckolds soend years of our lives trying to make our girls understand this lifestyle and embrace it. We most often fail too. So the best way for this to happen is a lady cheats and then puts it on the table for discussion. And to be blunt that convo should be along the lines of.... i love you but..... you do not have what it takes to make me happy sexually and Ive found a man who does. I will be fucking him often and id really love to be with you as you accept and encourage.
If he doesnt like it, then he aint a cuckold and he will move on. And likely get cheated on again. But its his choice then. Stay or go.

I personally feel that a true cuckold man should not make too much of a deal about his lady cheating on him. After all, if hes was enough in the bedroom she wouldn't be cheating.
I was cheated on many times in my younger years. Id have given anything to have been made aware of the cuckold role and be given a chance. One strong cheating girlfriend would have been all it took to make me a very happy cuckold so much sooner in my life.

Cheating is cuckolding. Or at least its the early stage of a cuckolding relationship.

I wish you well and Id bet money on the fact he will settle into this lifestyle if handled correctly.

You said it right, a true cuckold. But the fact is he was not a cuckold. She had no idea if he would be okay with it. She should have given him the choice beforehand.

Back