ellen b

While I am thinking about it, I want to commend all of you black men who take controls of us white women. I started another thread earlier today about the importance of submission for women like me, but suffice it to say here that as we move to higher positions of authority and responsibility in business (in my case) or education, medicine, law, etc. in other cases we need intense sexual use to "keep our heads on straight" so to speak.
My wife is a department manager at a large mortgage servicing company. But when she is off work and ready to get used she is as submissive as they cum

Something tells me your cunt and body are very nice to fuck. love those tits, and would love to see your cunt too. My BBC would love to be inside that!

Something tells me your cunt and body are very nice to fuck. love those tits, and would love to see your cunt too. My BBC would love to be inside that!
Heck, all I need is a nipple, and if I'm feeling greedy, I'll just stuff all in my mouth. If I *******, I'll go out with a smile and a full belly lol.
Oh! Thank you both so much. I love comments like those.

Are you both a real couple?

Tell Me More I Need To Know GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

Back