ellen b

While I am thinking about it, I want to commend all of you black men who take controls of us white women. I started another thread earlier today about the importance of submission for women like me, but suffice it to say here that as we move to higher positions of authority and responsibility in business (in my case) or education, medicine, law, etc. in other cases we need intense sexual use to "keep our heads on straight" so to speak.

While I am thinking about it, I want to commend all of you black men who take controls of us white women. I started another thread earlier today about the importance of submission for women like me, but suffice it to say here that as we move to higher positions of authority and responsibility in business (in my case) or education, medicine, law, etc. in other cases we need intense sexual use to "keep our heads on straight" so to speak.
That reminds me of the myth of successful businessmen seeing dominatrices as a means of compensation for their otherwise "Dom" behavior in their everyday lives. - A way to get hormone levels back in balance. :)

Back