East Indian Bull NJ/NYC

Interesting. She has some nice assets. I am sure you would love to watch her boobs being handled ravenously. 🔥

With good and hard erection, it can be a decent size. :) And can do some good pounding.
So its not erect? It looked so. Sure stamina is another thing. And I am not saying its good or bad. Just estimating the size. People here boast of 9-10” some even 12. So that’s why I made the comment. But if you are god in bed for some women , you are special for them- period.

So its not erect? It looked so. Sure stamina is another thing. And I am not saying its good or bad. Just estimating the size. People here boast of 9-10” some even 12. So that’s why I made the comment. But if you are god in bed for some women , you are special for them- period.
I might post some more pics. Nothing to boast about. Moreover, dick size is never the right criteria for me.

But how do I touch my play partner's body, exploring every inch of her, is what turns me on.

Did you get anyone to be with on this site?
I joined this site only a few weeks back. I can't get verified since verification is only for Black folks only ( completely understandable).

Let's see how it goes. I keep my expectations low from anything online.

I joined this site only a few weeks back. I can't get verified since verification is only for Black folks only ( completely understandable).

Let's see how it goes. I keep my expectations low from anything online.
Oh. Try some other sites. Where are you from?

Back