Dutch couple searching for a sexy adventure

loganphoenix

Couple
Real Person
Hello sexy people,

Dutch couple from the North of the Netherlands, looking around for her first bbc experience to take her BBC virginity.🥵🤤
We're looking for a sexy bbc (max 45 y/o) with tats, abs, a friendly face with a big thick black cock who knows how to use it on her and also like to pleasure him from us.😍
Preferable one with facial hair. Details can be discussed. Send a nice fun message.

Looking forward to cum in contact. :sneaky: 🔥
Only DM me if you’re a verified real black man with a real bbc!
If you dont have a face pic & abs on profile, kindly share one in the DM

Last edited:
Hello sexy people,

Dutch couple from the North of the Netherlands, looking around for her first bbc experience to take her BBC virginity.🥵🤤
We're looking for a sexy bbc (max 45 y/o) with tats, abs, a friendly face with a big thick black cock who knows how to use it on her and also like to pleasure him from us.😍
Preferable one with facial hair. Details can be discussed. Send a nice fun message.

Good luck u sexy hot fuck guys :sex: :sex:

Hello sexy people,

Hoi. Stuur mij een PM. Ik ben echt, kom graag met jullie in contact.

Hello sexy people,

DM for a real meet, Black Bull Here

Hello sexy people,

Hey hoe is het klinkt laat maar weten als je nog interesse hebt

@loganphoenix: The funny thing is by your screen name i would expect you are a guy named Logan who lives in Phoenix, Arizona in the US of A. However you seem to be a couple living in Leeuwarden, The Netherlands, EU. Now i wonder what your user name really was intended to mean? TY

Back