Dripping wet

A few years ago I was at this club, a Wednesday night in fact, and I had a nice buzz going. I frequented this particular spot because it was usually pretty fruitful and I had my share. I say that because I had been dancing pretty regularly that night with different women. This wasn’t a hip hop club, this was a club that played a variety of music, but catered to white men and women. Mostly women... During one of the dances I caught this red head checking me out. She had a great body, a short flowing dress and heels. Those legs were gorgeous. I walked up behind her and it seemed like she was looking for someone on the dance floor as she stood there dancing. I leaned in from behind her, my hands in her hips and asked are you looking for me? As she turned to look I began pushing her to the dance floor with my body and she melted into mine. Her arms rose up over her head and back around mine. I grinned on the ass as my hands caressed her body. We danced continuously for the rest of the evening. Her pussy was dripping wet from feeling my hard throbbing cock on her body. She even grabbed it a couple of times when the floor was crowded and as loud as the music was I could hear her gasp. I in return, slid my hands up her thighs, underneath her dress and found that wet pussy. She didn’t have on any panties and those lips were open for me. By the end of the night we had met in the ladies room outside the club. As we entered the stall she squatted in front of me and waited for the treat to fall out of my pants. She sucked it like she was starving and swallowed every drop. I stood her up, pushed her against the wall until her breasts were against it. Then it was my turn....

Anyone want to know what happened next?

So as she is hanging onto the wall panting, trying to catch her breath, I raise her dress and kiss her on the side of her neck. I tell her to hold on tight softly in her ear as my hard cock throbs between her legs gently tapping her lips. I squat down behind her, spread her ass cheeks and start to lick her asshole as I reach around and rub her clit. It’s even wetter now. As she begins to moan louder and deeper, I spin her around and lick the hell out of her pussy. She’s writhing and sliding up and down the wall... suddenly she starts to scream ... I stand up and slide my thick black cock into her creamy pink pussy, stretching her and she immediately has a second orgasm. I pump her hard, lifting her off the ground, her legs wrapping tightly around my waist. She feels my black meat throb inside of her as I shoot my load. When I pull out she drops to her knees again and sucks me again.

We get ourselves together and exit the restroom. We exchange numbers and she takes that stretched pussy home to her husband who had no idea that his wife just became a big black cock slut.

We fucked for several months after that.

So as she is hanging onto the wall panting, trying to catch her breath, I raise her dress and kiss her on the side of her neck. I tell her to hold on tight softly in her ear as my hard cock throbs between her legs gently tapping her lips. I squat down behind her, spread her ass cheeks and start to lick her asshole as I reach around and rub her clit. It’s even wetter now. As she begins to moan louder and deeper, I spin her around and lick the hell out of her pussy. She’s writhing and sliding up and down the wall... suddenly she starts to scream ... I stand up and slide my thick black cock into her creamy pink pussy, stretching her and she immediately has a second orgasm. I pump her hard, lifting her off the ground, her legs wrapping tightly around my waist. She feels my black meat throb inside of her as I shoot my load. When I pull out she drops to her knees again and sucks me again.

We get ourselves together and exit the restroom. We exchange numbers and she takes that stretched pussy home to her husband who had no idea that his wife just became a big black cock slut.

We fucked for several months after that.
hot

Back