Dressed to get bbc attention

My ex-hubby used to love to show me off in 'Leather"! And of course fit favorites were that I had to be wearing garterbelts, or corset with stockings! Along with a mini that was too short and too tight, that creeped up and put on a stocking show for all to see! Then taaake out to club and see how many BBCs would hit on me!
Now you are sexy

My ex-hubby used to love to show me off in 'Leather"! And of course fit favorites were that I had to be wearing garterbelts, or corset with stockings! Along with a mini that was too short and too tight, that creeped up and put on a stocking show for all to see! Then taaake out to club and see how many BBCs would hit on me!
Live
Love the leather skirt

This is what I am talking about. YES the are beautiful to look at ! BUT I assume they are just typical models, young woman. Nothing more sexy than a REAL wife or girlfriend who is not so perfect, maybe a little over weight, even a belly or big floppy tits, But she actually cuckolds her little dick partner, she could be 200 pounds but if she has BBC in her she is sexy as any white wife or girlfriend can be

Back