Dressed in bar and ready to find BBC

How does your wife dress and do you have pic from bar when she looks for BBC? Show us please
MY Wife and I believe we are Mr. Jones's property and he does with us as he will. He has ordered my Wife to entertain his friends on numerous occasions. She wear a very, very short skirt, sans panties. He gorgeous legs do the job, and the men hop her quickly. Of course I am clean up boy.

How does your wife dress and do you have pic from bar when she looks for BBC? Show us please
LOVE this thread. My husband loves it when I go out dressed for attention. He gets off at the thought of random guys getting hard while they're checking me out. Yoga pants are a regular when I'm out for shopping, but I also have tight shorts which get lots of looks. Surprising how many guys try to pick me up at Walmart!

CFicXkoXIAABBwK.jpg

LOVE this thread. My husband loves it when I go out dressed for attention. He gets off at the thought of random guys getting hard while they're checking me out. Yoga pants are a regular when I'm out for shopping, but I also have tight shorts which get lots of looks. Surprising how many guys try to pick me up at Walmart!

View attachment 3982608
Don't get me wrong, I love yoga pants, but to me they just scream "look at my ass"!

View attachment 3982608
great ass, stunning

Back