Dress and no panties at work. Today

You are very special... my three well endowed friends want to share your charms
The smallest is 11.5 inches very thick like a womans wrist

Well here's interesting! I hadn't seen this thread before but it rings so many bells with me! Before I retired, so often J would send me 'instructions' for what to wear to work. Our avatar is from one such day - just that really tight dress and nothing underneath it! First chance he got, he had me get my tits out for the camera. Then there was the blue button-through - I had to be naked under that ALL day - then after work we went out and took a ton of photos with me ending up naked and full of cum. There were always little 'tests' but I generally got even in one way or another!

Happy times!! A. x

Well here's interesting! I hadn't seen this thread before but it rings so many bells with me! Before I retired, so often J would send me 'instructions' for what to wear to work. Our avatar is from one such day - just that really tight dress and nothing underneath it! First chance he got, he had me get my tits out for the camera. Then there was the blue button-through - I had to be naked under that ALL day - then after work we went out and took a ton of photos with me ending up naked and full of cum. There were always little 'tests' but I generally got even in one way or another!

Happy times!! A. x
You are oh so very hot. Omg. Would love to take you out , fingering your pussy in front of our female driver. Your aroma of excitement filling the limousine like a cloud of endorphins

Back