Dream First Date Fuck With Thick Mature Blonde

gablackbear47

Male
Gold Member
From
GA, US
Met this very attractive southern white pawg on a dating site. We flirted for nearly a year before we decided to meet. I drove 2 hours to see her and met her in the lobby of a posh hotel in Buckhead Atlanta. She was straight gorgeous, cute face, and thick af! She had on tight denim jeans, a halter top blouse, and heels. Beautiful shoulder length blonde hair. Red lipstick. I was instantly turned on and she appeared to be as well. Sexy smile!

Screenshot_20230112-161912.png

After exchanging pleasantries. We went to a Hawks game and got extremely buzzed drinking wine which only enhanced the obvious physical attraction we had for one another as we held hands and kissed in public.

We left the game early, ate dinner and headed back to the hotel. Once we got in the room, things, we immediately set it off as anticipated. Still clothed, I hopped on the bed and laid on my back. She got on top and we engaged in a passionate kiss. I gripped her soft big bubble "built for bbc" ass. She then in the most sensual fashion, unzipped my pants and put me in her mouth, sucking and stroking me slow. The visual was the greatest thing I ever saw, this beautiful sexy thick middle-aged white woman worshiping my enlarged shiny black dick. I had to stop her because I was about to pop. With her blouse still on she pulled her jeans off still wearing the heels and got in the sexiest doggy style position I'd ever seen. Hands flat on the bed, killer arch in her back and legs opened wide. Ass jiggling at every movement. I put my rock hard dick in her now sloppy wet warm pussy. She moaned and said "baby fuck me"... I grabbed her hips and hit it in a slow steady pace, the ass clapping sound, and her moans were ridiculous. The spectacle of my cock flowing inside her, the ass jiggle, and the fucking sound I almost busted in 5 mins.....well.... Honestly I did.

I pulled out and burried my face in her dimpled ass.
Screenshot_20230112-160647.png

She was a squirter...

To be continued....

Met this very attractive southern white pawg on a dating site. We flirted for nearly a year before we decided to meet. I drove 2 hours to see her and met her in the lobby of a posh hotel in Buckhead Atlanta. She was straight gorgeous, cute face, and thick af! She had on tight denim jeans, a halter top blouse, and heels. Beautiful shoulder length blonde hair. Red lipstick. I was instantly turned on and she appeared to be as well. Sexy smile!

View attachment 5772854

After exchanging pleasantries. We went to a Hawks game and got extremely buzzed drinking wine which only enhanced the obvious physical attraction we had for one another as we held hands and kissed in public.

We left the game early, ate dinner and headed back to the hotel. Once we got in the room, things, we immediately set it off as anticipated. Still clothed, I hopped on the bed and laid on my back. She got on top and we engaged in a passionate kiss. I gripped her soft big bubble "built for bbc" ass. She then in the most sensual fashion, unzipped my pants and put me in her mouth, sucking and stroking me slow. The visual was the greatest thing I ever saw, this beautiful sexy thick middle-aged white woman worshiping my enlarged shiny black dick. I had to stop her because I was about to pop. With her blouse still on she pulled her jeans off still wearing the heels and got in the sexiest doggy style position I'd ever seen. Hands flat on the bed, killer arch in her back and legs opened wide. Ass jiggling at every movement. I put my rock hard dick in her now sloppy wet warm pussy. She moaned and said "baby fuck me"... I grabbed her hips and hit it in a slow steady pace, the ass clapping sound, and her moans were ridiculous. The spectacle of my cock flowing inside her, the ass jiggle, and the fucking sound I almost busted in 5 mins.....well.... Honestly I did.

View attachment 5772858

She was a squirter...

To be continued....
Right on ,I have told a couple of guys the dating sites is where I met quite a few pawgs never thru sites like this

View attachment 5772854

View attachment 5772858

She was a squirter...

To be continued....
My Dawg, don't have us waiting to long... Just Saying😂😂

View attachment 5772854

View attachment 5772858

She was a squirter...

To be continued....
incredible experience. tell us more

View attachment 5772854

View attachment 5772858

She was a squirter...

To be continued....
They do know how to make a black man feel like he's wearing that Crown bro! Even if they're new to black pipe, it comes to them like how fish are born knowing how to swim instantly 🔥. What does that tell both us and white men 😂😅🤣?

Back