Double Penetration Wife

I have no idea why my profile says that or how to change it. You can look at my photos and surely tell that I am female. Go look way back to my first post. I have done DP many times with many different black guys, none of which I would consider gay or bi.

However, several studies have shown that black males are more likely to be bi-sexual than any other group.
Screenshot_20190606-142110.png
Yeah I'm a bit suspect but if you say. Screenshot_20190606-142110.png

Hello everyone,

I was wondering one thing lately. Probably most of you tried double penetration to your wife with your friends or her bulls. While doing it, do you prefer to be on the bottom or top? I personally prefer bottom because seeing her face and reactions while getting the dick is amazing. Also hugging and kissing like a romantic couple sex and knowing some other dude pounding the wife from behind is awesome. Oh and feeling the ******* and shake is also so hot.

Whats your opinion on this? Can you share your experinces?
I shared an ex gf with a buddy once and we did dvp and she always loved to be stretched either with toys or multiple fingers she loved it but I only lasted a minute or 2. It was incredibly hot and felt amazing. I never felt her so tight and with another dock rubbing against mine OMG. I would do it again for sure.

I shared an ex gf with a buddy once and we did dvp and she always loved to be stretched either with toys or multiple fingers she loved it but I only lasted a minute or 2. It was incredibly hot and felt amazing. I never felt her so tight and with another dock rubbing against mine OMG. I would do it again for sure.
If you are double teaming and you are trying not to cum use the following directions. If you are in her ass try to stay with her as she move back and fourth if you are in her pussy try to stay still and let her do all of the work most women cum just because there are two men inside of her.

If you are double teaming and you are trying not to cum use the following directions. If you are in her ass try to stay with her as she move back and fourth if you are in her pussy try to stay still and let her do all of the work most women cum just because there are two men inside of her.
we were both in her pussy and with him on top of her and me on the bottom with his dick rub ing against me and how tight it just made me cum.

Yeah, I've never successfully lasted long doing dvp with the wife, so I k ow what you mean. Even if you stop moving to try to recollect yourself, if the other guy is pumping away, you may just end up cumming before you want to.

Yeah, I've never successfully lasted long doing dvp with the wife, so I k ow what you mean. Even if you stop moving to try to recollect yourself, if the other guy is pumping away, you may just end up cumming before you want to.
Yeah that's exactly what happened. It was crazy hot. I still get turned on by it and that was a very long time ago.

Hello everyone,

I was wondering one thing lately. Probably most of you tried double penetration to your wife with your friends or her bulls. While doing it, do you prefer to be on the bottom or top? I personally prefer bottom because seeing her face and reactions while getting the dick is amazing. Also hugging and kissing like a romantic couple sex and knowing some other dude pounding the wife from behind is awesome. Oh and feeling the ******* and shake is also so hot.

My wife only does DP with BBC, never would let me even if I begged her.

Prep well and a DP is mind blowing. It's my absolute favourite, on top. I took my time training my ass because I wanted two BBC to get in me without any major discomfort. My bull Gregg was the first time I did anal and he stretched me even after weeks of prep. By the time I had my first DP both my bulls could get into me balls deep. I never had an orgasm like that before and I do it at every opportunity I can get.
J
Xoxoxoxo

Hello everyone,

Im working my wife to do double with 2 black guys

It's actually about comfort and TRUST. Knowing that everyone there is getting off on the Wife's pleasure. He's just asking about a DP but there's an even higher level of play called DVP and being completely comfortable with your own masculinity.
We love DVP. Getting guys that are comfortable doing it can be difficult at times.

Back