Double Penetration Wife

Hello everyone,

I was wondering one thing lately. Probably most of you tried double penetration to your wife with your friends or her bulls. While doing it, do you prefer to be on the bottom or top? I personally prefer bottom because seeing her face and reactions while getting the dick is amazing. Also hugging and kissing like a romantic couple sex and knowing some other dude pounding the wife from behind is awesome. Oh and feeling the ******* and shake is also so hot.

Whats your opinion on this? Can you share your experinces?

Attachments

• 6aadaae5b492073550179511ff26e889.gif
    6aadaae5b492073550179511ff26e889.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 242
  • notino-bwipm-46fe2c.gif
    notino-bwipm-46fe2c.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 253
  • tumblr_mx710r1fzK1r4hv2ko1_400.gif
    tumblr_mx710r1fzK1r4hv2ko1_400.gif
    496.3 KB · Views: 233
  • tumblr_nw6bcwABos1u814h2o1_500.gif
    tumblr_nw6bcwABos1u814h2o1_500.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 202
  • tumblr_o0ll9c04ll1v4trceo7_400.gif
    tumblr_o0ll9c04ll1v4trceo7_400.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 206
  • C2E7295.gif
    C2E7295.gif
    1,001.5 KB · Views: 231
  • BreeDP.gif
    BreeDP.gif
    596.9 KB · Views: 242
It's too GAY!! MOST, NOT ALL, black men have an aversion to another man's dick being too close to his. And with DP the thought of feeling another man's DICK against yours is just too GAY!! Even though there is no actual touching, just the thought is disgusting!!!

Chel her it’s great for a swap around during DP I find a nice combo both long but one very thick and one normal if that possible for a black cock

It's actually about comfort and TRUST. Knowing that everyone there is getting off on the Wife's pleasure. He's just asking about a DP but there's an even higher level of play called DVP and being completely comfortable with your own masculinity.
im tottaly okay with dvp and everything if the goal is giving the wife an amazing sex

I have iranian Buddy he does with his wife anal according to him woman come more quick by anal I never try with any woman only lady with experience can shed some light???

My Wife/Mistress enjoys "double" and even "triple" penetration on a regular basis....our live-in Masters love filling all Her holes, and taunting me about how much She "loves the Black dick", while making me watch every thrust they give Her....extremely HOT to watch!!!

Well you are a male lol. So I can imagine double penetration in your case would be different. Getting spit roasted is technically being double penetrated, but that's not what I was talking about.

I have no idea why my profile says that or how to change it. You can look at my photos and surely tell that I am female. Go look way back to my first post. I have done DP many times with many different black guys, none of which I would consider gay or bi.

However, several studies have shown that black males are more likely to be bi-sexual than any other group.

Back