Double penetration and airtight

And now, something completely different.
bdsmlr-306991-dvW3VI7TbV.gif

Walking in on my wife and a few of her friends. Walking in on this very scene always got me hard right away. Many times I wouldn't even know the black men doing this to my wife. There were times that a couple more black guys would be standing around jacking off waiting their turn with my wife. If would be going to pick her up from her bulls place and when I would walk in my wife wouldn't be in the living room. Her bull would say she is in the back entertaining my cousins. I would peak in the bedroom and there my young white wife would be doing this very scene. She loved getting this done to her and I loved watching my wife being degraded like that. There was times when some big dicked black man would be butt fucking my wife. He liked showing me how deep he would be butt fucking her. He would pull almost all the way out of her asshole and show me that just the head of his big black dick was in her ass. He then would sink that fat black cock all the way to his nut sack and hold it there buried balls deep in my wife's asshole.
All that, and no pics you can share?

Back