Double penetration and airtight

Right before we took a break from the lifestyle I went to Florida for some work. I would be there for maybe a month. We got a hotel a few miles from the plant. The first morning at the plant I noticed two very large very black men and I remembered seeing them at the hotel that morning. I would chat with them during the day to see if they wanted to fuck my wife. I found out they both were happily married in their 50s and x college football players. I didn't run into them towards the end of the day. I was getting ready to leave in the locker room when around the end of the locker row the two black guys walked up with towels on. They dropped their towels and I was shocked at the length and thickness of those beautiful black cocks. They were flaunting those cocks right in front of me. Tom one of the black guys said hey didn't you bring your wife on this trip? I told him I did, now I had just met these black guys that morning. He said why don't you bring your wife to our hotel room tonight and we can make her a real woman. I was floored and shocked that they could read me so well. I just laughed it off and I tried to ignore those black sausage's hanging out. I got to the hotel and soon figured out that they were just right down the hall. I told my wife about them and she got weak kneed. She jumped in the shower and got all cleaned up and shaved then put on a very tiny bikini. We decided that I was too go to their room and ask them if they wanted to fuck my wife. I brought the two black guys back to our room and when they walked in my wife was standing there almost naked. The two black guys was very pleased with my wife as they felt her up. Once those black cocks came out my wife was in a trance. The black guys stopped my wife from sucking their dicks and said to her you will not get these black cocks unless you're husband leaves. My wife was fucked senseless for almost a month by those two black guys. I would have to call before I could come in the room. When I would walk in there my white young wife would be getting DPed or rimming those two black guys. She spent many nights with those two men and by the second week everyone in the hotel and at work knew my young white wife was a sex toy for those big dicked niggas.

DVP is Mrs. Elelator_Cpl's fave! 🔥

Unfortunately we don't have many photos of it because everyone was too "busy" to hold a camera! :LOL:

But we do have some "2/3" (spit-roast) air-tight clips :cool:

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

Let us post here pictures or videos with one white lady and 2 or 3 black men. Like this one

View attachment 5612357
Walking in on my wife and a few of her friends. Walking in on this very scene always got me hard right away. Many times I wouldn't even know the black men doing this to my wife. There were times that a couple more black guys would be standing around jacking off waiting their turn with my wife. If would be going to pick her up from her bulls place and when I would walk in my wife wouldn't be in the living room. Her bull would say she is in the back entertaining my cousins. I would peak in the bedroom and there my young white wife would be doing this very scene. She loved getting this done to her and I loved watching my wife being degraded like that. There was times when some big dicked black man would be butt fucking my wife. He liked showing me how deep he would be butt fucking her. He would pull almost all the way out of her asshole and show me that just the head of his big black dick was in her ass. He then would sink that fat black cock all the way to his nut sack and hold it there buried balls deep in my wife's asshole.

Back