Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Domination

by RLM
==================================
Background:

Phillip and Wilma Bronson have just celebrated their 18th wedding anniversary. At 42, Philip is in excellent health due to a healthy diet and regular exercise on the tennis and racquetball courts. At 38, Wilma can easily pass for 28. Her 36D-26-34 body would still turn male heads if she did not dress so conservatively in long dresses or skirts, loosely fitting blouses, full bra and panties, and practical, thick rubber soled shoes with white socks. Her conservative dress is partially the result of a very strict upbringing by her parents, which wasn't surprising since her ******* served as pastor of their church.

His beautiful wife's conservative dress is no problem for Phillip. As head of the history department in the city's four-year college, he also dresses conservatively and would have been shocked if his wife had done otherwise. Phillip has always been somewhat sensitive about his small. three-inch penis. When fully erect, it is still not quiet four inches in length. His sex drive is low, and as a result, the Bronsons only have intercourse two or three times a month during which Wilma rarely achieves orgasm.

Their two children are now in high school. The oldest, Doris, is 17 and a senior while her brother, Jim, is 16 and a junior. Like most teenagers, Doris is far more interested in flirting with boys and shopping for new clothes than she is in studying or doing her homework. Neither Phillip nor Wilma has any luck in getting Jim to study either. Every time they turn around, he is playing computer games.

Financially, the Bronson's are rich, not filthy rich, but money is no problem. As Head of the history department, Phillips has an annual salary of $85,000 plus benefits while Wilma makes $15,000 and benefits as a substitute high school teacher. This $100,000 annual income is augmented very nicely by the 3.5% interest the Bronson's make on their $6.5 million inheritance Phillip got from his family when they died prematurely. With over $300,000 in annual income and their retirement nest egg totally secure, the Bronsons enjoy living in a five-bedroom home with a two-car garage, 4,500 square feet of living space, swimming pool, deck, sauna, game and entertainment room, study, library and standing on a three-acre, beautifully landscaped and wooded lot.

The only complaint Wilma has is the routine boredom of their lives. Secretly, she fantasizes about them having a more exciting, varied lifestyle. But she has no ideas as to how to produce it, and neither does Phillip. However, although the Bronsons are totally unaware of it, fate is about to intervene and upset their routine, boring lives.

An Assignment from the Dean:

Over two years later, when I looked back on the events that had led to my situation, I realized that it had all begun that Monday morning two years previously. As usual, I had gotten out of bed around 6 AM, showered and shaved, dressed in my usual suit, and then went downstairs to start the breakfast. Absolutely nothing seemed out of the ordinary. The coffee was ready, the fruit had been peeled, sliced, and placed on the table, along with the cereal selections, and the toast was ready to be made when Wilma had come into the room.

Her appearance was the first hint that this was not to be an ordinary day. Instead of her usual long dresses and rather severe attire she wore when teaching, she was dressed in a T-top and tight jeans, something she sometimes wore around the house but never to work.

"What's going on, Wilma? Why the jeans and the T-top?"

"Today's a school holiday for the state teacher's meeting. I told you, Phillip. Don't you remember?"

"Oh yeah! That's right. I do remember. Just slipped my mind. So, do you intend to wear that to the meeting?"

"Don't you like it?"

"Well, of course, I like it. You look very ... very... eh... "

"Sexy? Is that the word you're looking for?"

"I guess so. You do look ... eh... very sexy."

"Why do you say that, Phil? None of my breasts are showing, not one inch of my legs is exposed."

"That's true, but your top and jeans are very tight? They mold every curve."

"Have you lost interest in my curves, Phillip?"

"No. Absolutely not, Wilma. It's just ... just unusual for you to wear something like that to a school function. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you angry or start a fight."

"I know you didn't, Phil. I'm just teasing you. It's a woman's prerogative, you know. The truth is that I'm skipping the meeting. I need to clean the house and get it ready."

"Ready for what?"

"Oh! You don't know? I thought that Dean Morgan had already discussed it with you. But now that I think about it, he did call and ask to speak with you. You weren't home so he just took the opportunity to talk to me about it."

"About what?"

"We're going to have houseguests... that is, we are, if you agree. When you get to your office this morning, I'm sure there will be a message for you to go over to the Dean's office so he can discuss it with you."

"Discuss what?" I asked now becoming agitated.

"I don't know all the details, Phil. I'm sure Dean Morgan will explain everything. If we're not going to have houseguests, please call me so I can stop all the preparations. Ok?"

I nodded, and we ate breakfast with nothing more being said about the issue.

----------------------------------------------

It happened exactly as my wife had predicted: as soon as I entered the History Department's main office, my secretary handed me a message from the Dean.

"It's from Dean Morgan, Dr. Bronson. He would like for you to come to his office for a meeting as soon as you arrive."

"Thank you, Brenda. Please call the Dean's secretary and let her know I'm on my way."

As soon as I walked into Dean Morgan's outer office, his executive secretary looked up and flashed me her fabulous smile.

"Good morning, Vicky," I said totally unable to tear my eyes away from her huge tits and exposed cleavage. Morgan certainly knew what attributes were important when he picked his staff.

"And a very good morning to you too, Professor Bronson. Dean Morgan is waiting for you. Go right in, Sir. That's a new suit, isn't it?"

"Why yes it is. I'm surprised you noticed, Vicky."

"I always notice our most distinguished professors, Dr. Bronson. You look very sharp... distinguished yet something more... much more."

"Why thank you, Vicky. You look gorgeous, as usual. Even more so, if you don't mind my saying so."

"Why would I ever mind? Do you like my new dress?"

"I love it. I'm sure so does Dean Morgan."

"Oh he does! You'd better go on in. He's waiting for you."

"Yes... yes... of course," I stammered as I turned toward the door leading to the Dean's private office. When I reached it, I couldn't resist turning to take another look at Vicky. She had leaned forward over her desk as I had turned to enter the Dean's office. Her new position exposed even more of her cleavage. When she heard me turn, she raised her eyes and smiled, but did not raise her body. Instead, she allowed me to continue to stare at her more than half exposed tits. Embarrassed, I grinned and entered the Dean's office hoping he wouldn't notice my erection.

"Good morning, Phillip. Thank for coming over on such short notice. I have some fabulous news to share with you... as well as a favor to ask."

"Sounds great. Can't wait to hear good news, and you know that I'm always eager and ready to assist with whatever the college needs."

"I know you are, Phillip, and I and the rest of the administration really appreciate your help. By the way, what do you think of Vicki's new outfit?"

"Very nice," I said being careful to moderate the tone of my voice.

"Yeah, right! Very nice... now there's the understatement of the year, Phillip. You were in her office for almost five minutes checking her out before you came in."

"I'm sorry, Dr. Morgan. I didn't want to seem abrupt to her."

"Of come on, Phillip. I couldn't stop staring at those big jugs either. She's got a fantastic rack... don't you agree?"

"Yeah.. I do. Really awesome. I need a secretary like that." Even as I said it, I knew it was lie. With a thin, three-inch penis, there was nothing I could do for a woman like Vicky.

"Well, Phillip, you know that the Department Head has complete authority over who is hired as staff. If you decide to hire a new secretary, I'm certainly not going to try to micromanage the Department of History." Morgan replied with a leering grin.

"I'll keep that in mind. Now all I have to do is see if my wife agrees with the college's position on the matter."

"I doubt that that's a problem, Phillip. My wife hasn't come to my office in years. I bet your wife hasn't visited the history department in at least that long. But enough of this pleasant discussion. Let's get to business." I nodded and settled back in my chair as the Dean continued.

"Do you remember meeting Professor Jacque Lambeaux when you attended the European history conference in Berlin two years ago?"

"Oh very well. He's an internationally recognized authority on the history of World War II. He would be hard to forget."

"What did you think of him?"

"Well, as I said, he's a brilliant scholar. He's essentially the leading authority on the events surrounding and during World War II. That alone made him impressive, but over and above that is his age. He can't be more than 35, and he looks more like a movie star or a world-class athlete than he does an academic. In addition to his startling appearance, there something about his demeanor ... his manner... that is just compelling. When he speaks, you feel unable to stop listening. It's actually uncanny."

"Your wife was with you at the Berlin conference, if I remember correctly. Is that right?"

"Yes, she was. In fact, she was with me when I first met Lambeaux. Her opinion of him is about the same as mine."

"So is mine. Almost a perfect match, in fact."

"So what's the good news?"

"Lambeaux called me late Friday. He has a year's sabbatical leave starting next week. He called to ask me if we would like to have him as a Visiting Distinguished Professor of History for the year. He suggested that he could hold a special seminar class for students and faculty alike on World War II. Other than that, he would have time to write and do library research here and at the state's university."

"I can't believe it! Jacque Lambeaux a visiting professor on our faculty!? That would be an incredible coup for the college and an even greater morale boost for the faculty!"

"My thoughts exactly!"

"But why here? Why not at the University? Any university would be delighted to make him an offer."

"I wanted to ask him the same question, but didn't know how to phrase it. Fortunately, I didn't have to ask. He provided the answer without my asking. It seems that Professor Lambeaux was very impressed with your scholarly presentation at the conference. That persuaded him that although we're a small college, we do have a first rate faculty. In addition, he expressed an interest in enjoying his sabbatical leave in the more relaxed atmosphere of a small college instead of the usual grind of being constantly in the "pressure cooker" of a large university... as he put it. What do you think?"

"I think it's a magnificent opportunity for us, and something that Professor Lambeaux would enjoy as well. I hope you extended him the offer."

"I put him off until today so I could talk to you first. He understood completely... and before I forget, he expressly requested that we use his first name... Jacque."

"Amazing. Well, I'm all for it. 200%, if that were possible."

"Wait.. not so fast, Phillip. I haven't asked you about the favor yet."

"What favor?"

"Jacque intends to bring his wife with him. Her name is Renee. I haven't met her. Have you?"

"No. She wasn't with him in Berlin."

"Anyway, he doesn't want to make Renee spend a year living in an apartment, nor does he want the hassle of finding a house to rent and furnish. Since he will only be here for a year, he doesn't want to spend the time required to do that. To get to the point, your wife apparently showed him photographs of your fantastic home... the spa, the swimming pool, entertainment room, the three-acre grounds, and spacious living quarters. Jacque wanted to know how your and Wilma would feel about having him and Renee as houseguests during his sabbatical? That's the favor I needed to ask you. Are you willing to share your home with Jacque and Renee for a year?"

"Well, with five bedrooms only three of which we use, and 4,500 square feet of living space, we have more than enough room, and I can't think of anyone who would be more delightful company for the year. But we do have two teenagers... and we all know how teenagers sometimes behave. Have Jacque and Renee considered that?"

"They have, and he told me that wouldn't be a problem for them, if their presence wouldn't be an imposition on you and your family."

"I would need to discuss it with Wilma, of course."

"Of course. I called you at home yesterday, but you were out. So I briefed Wilma on the situation. She seemed delighted at the prospect, but by all means, take the morning off and talk to her. Please try to let me know by 1:00 PM, so I can call Jacque before it gets too late in Paris."

"I'll take care of it immediately. I think the Faculty owes you a huge debt of gratitude for making this happen, Larry."

"You deserve a lot more of the credit than I do, Phillip. And while I can't promise anything until I discuss it with the Board of Regents, I feel rather confident that they will approve a substantial increase in salary for you as a way to express the appreciation of the College."

When I left Morgan's office, Vicki was sitting on the couch putting on her heels. She had her right ankle braced on her left knee with her right knee steepled exposing a generous expanse of her bare thigh... almost up to her panties. She looked up with she heard me leaving the Dean's office, but she didn't move her leg. Instead, she just smiled at me as she fastened the strap on her heel.

"Have to visit the ladies room, Dr. Bronson, and I can't do that barefoot... so I had to put my heels back on. Please don't tell the Dean that I take off my shoes when I'm at my desk... it's much more comfortable that way than with these four-inch heels on."

"Your secret is safe with me, Vicki," I replied now torn between staring at her tits and the wide expanse of thigh she was showing me.

"Thank you, Dr. Bronson. I appreciate that." She watched me staring at her legs for a moment before saying, "This skirt's pretty short, isn't it? I probably shouldn't wear it to work." Even as she said it, Vicki made no move to shut off the erotic view she was providing.

"I think it's fine. I certainly appreciate it and I'm very certain that Dean Morgan does as well."

"That's such a nice thing to say, Dr. Bronson. I really appreciate it." At that point, Vicki uncrossed her legs and planted both heels on the floor as she bent over to check to see that the straps were all fastened. With her knees spread, her short skirt rode up high on her thighs as her blouse opened even further giving me a nice view of part of one of her hard nipples.

When I left the Dean's office, my dick was fully hard. Vicki had apparently forgotten to wear panties to work.

As soon as I returned to my office, I was on the phone to my wife. After going over everything with her, I asked, "Well. What do you think?"

"I think it would be fun to have houseguests like Jacque and Renee for year. Are you sure you don't mind?"

"I agree. Where will we put them?"

"We have two bedrooms we don't use. They share a common wall, so I thought we could get Maxwell Construction out here to remove the wall and give them their own master bedroom so to speak. We can also refurnish it with some really nice things. It's not as if we can't afford it, you know."

"That's a fantastic idea! Want me to make the arrangements with Maxwell or do you want to?"

"I'll take care of it, Phil. I sort of regard the house as my domain, you know."

"Fine. I'll inform the Dean immediately so he can get the ball rolling."

Wilma: Recollections of Berlin:

The entire time I was making the arrangements with Maxwell Construction, I was marveling that Jacque had somehow managed to make his prediction come true. The last day of the history convention in Berlin, after I had been the object of constant attention from Jacque for the entire five days of the convention, I vividly recalled his reply when I said goodbye to him.

"Not goodbye, Wilma, au revoir, which translates to 'Until we meet again'."

"That's rather unlikely Jacque," I had replied.

"Not at all. I intend to make it happen, and at our next meeting, things will be very different. I promise."

That was over two years ago, and I almost forgotten Jacque's statement that we would meet again and things would be very different. That is, I had almost forgotten it until I got the call from Dean Morgan informing me that Professor Jacque Lambeaux and his wife would very likely spend a year's sabbatical at Phillip's college. Once I had gotten that call, the entire week I was in Berlin came rushing back into my conscious memory.

-----------------------------------------------------

The first time I met Jacque was at the opening mixer for the Berlin history conference. I had worn a new dress with attractive stockings and heels, but it was quite conservative. The bodice was high showing none of my breasts. The dress came to my knees so that none of my thighs were exposed. I was standing on one side of the room sipping some champagne, alone and totally bored as I knew not a sole save for my husband, who was off talking to his fellow historians.

I must have been standing there for close to an hour without speaking to a soul. I was just about ready to find Phillip and tell him I was feeling a little light-headed and was going back to our hotel room when I saw a man across the room who seemed to be staring at me. That surprised me since I usually don't attract much male attention nor do they attract mine.

But this man was different... very different. First, he was handsome... almost sinfully so... with what appeared to be a very lean, powerful, well-built body. Everytime he moved, his muscles rippled beneath his tight shirt. But it wasn't his handsome face or his strong, powerful body that had me enthralled... it was his dark, sensuous, almost lustful appearance and demeanor. He reeked of confidence, power, virility and masculinity. He was, simply stated, the sexiest man I had ever seen. For the first time in my memory, I felt my vagina becoming very moist and my clitoris becoming hard from the mere presence of a man.

Judging from the number of women who were standing near him, it was obvious that I wasn't the only female in the room entranced by this man. I wondered if their vaginas were responding as mine was. That erotic thought had me running my tongue over my lips.

I knew the way I was staring at him was disgraceful and hoped my husband hadn't noticed. Amazingly, he seemed to be returning my stare with as much interest as I was showing. That was particularly amazing considering how conservatively I was dressed compared to the half dozen other women surrounding him. Everyone one of them were wearing low-cut dresses that exposed a third or more of their breasts, and every woman was wearing either a cocktail dress or skirt whose hem was at least three inches or more above her knees. One woman, who was standing close by his side, was taking every opportunity to brush her half-naked tits across his upper arm.

He ignored all of them as he picked up two glasses of champagne and walked with a confident stride toward me. His eyes and smile were riveting. I felt like a deer caught in the headlights... paralyzed.

When he reached my side, his first words were, "I noticed your glass was empty. Try this. It's excellent. Much better than the champagne the waiters are serving." I just took the glass without a word.

His next words were, "You're easily the most beautiful woman in the room. I'm Jacque... Jacque Lambeaux. Shall we go somewhere more private so we can get better acquainted?"

"I can't," I remember stammering. "My husband is here, and I'm not close to being the most beautiful woman in the room. All those other women you were with are far more attractive than I am."

"First of all, your husband is busy talking about European history and second, you are definitely the most alluring and beautiful woman here. You conceal it by the conservative clothes you wear, but that can be very quickly changed. Shall we go?"

"I can't. My husband..."

Ignoring my protests, he took my arm and led me toward the exit. "There's a small lounge right down the hallway... much more private. You can be back here in a minute, Wilma."

"How did you know my name?"

"When I see a woman as alluring as you, I make it my business to find out. Come."

Although I knew I should refuse, Jacque was so confident, I just let him lead me out of the room and down the hallway to the lounge. Once we were there, he pulled my body against his and kissed me. At first, I tried to push him away, but he was far too powerful for me. Halfway through the kiss, I felt his erection grinding into my mound. I had felt erect cocks before on the dance floor but this one seemed huge. By this time, his tongue was pressing against my lips urging me silently to open my mouth. Briefly, he pulled his lips off mine and said, "Open your mouth, Wilma." I did what he said, and moment later his tongue was exploring deep inside my mouth.

When Jacque's hands cupped my buttocks and lifted me, his erection made direct contact with my clitoris. Even though his mouth covered mine, it didn't stop me from moaning as his cock worked against my erect and now throbbing clit. In less than a minute, he had me panting... my breasts heaving. After another minute, my body was shuddering as my vagina began rhythmic contractions.

I couldn't believe it ... even though I was still fully clothed, this virile man was bringing me closer to an orgasm. His hands were now working my dress higher and higher on my legs. When I felt the cool air on my upper thighs, my body shook even harder. Then, he was pulling my panties downward... until they were beneath the crease of my ass.

Momentarily, his lips left mine. "I'm going to make you climax, Wilma. Just once, this time."

"No... no... I can't," I gasped. "I've never.... aaaahhhh... god! Don't stop! OOoohhhh yessss.... PLEASE...DON'T STOP!"

His hand was between my thighs... his fingers sandwiching my engorged and throbbing clitoris. With my dress now bunched around my waist and my panties around my upper thighs, one of his hands was behind me working between my buttocks and into my anus while his other hand covered my pussy and stroked my erect clitoris. My hips hunched helplessly as Jacque brought me to a hard orgasm causing both my clitoris and vagina to convulse in hard contractions.

His fingers continued to slowly stroke me as my orgasm slowly ebbed. When my body sagged in his arms, he kissed me again while pulling up my panties. When Jacque stepped back, I could see his pants were impossibly tented with his monster erection. I couldn't tear my eyes away from it as he lowered my dress and smoothed it out.

"That was amazing," I gasped, but what about you?"

"Tomorrow. You'll owe it to me until tomorrow."

"I don't know. My husband... I can't," I whispered fully aware that my clitoris was still slowly throbbing as my vagina seeped lubricating fluids preparing me for penetration.

"Your husband will be busy at the conference tomorrow. He has a paper to present in the morning. In the afternoon, he's been invited to be on a panel discussion of the ramifications of World War II on Europe. He won't be free before 5 PM."

"How did that happen? He never said anything to me about being on a panel."

"I just arranged it. Stay in your hotel room tomorrow morning. I'll call before I come by to pick up."

The following morning, I remember snuggling up to Phillip in invitation, but he was too keyed up and nervous about his upcoming paper and later panel participation to fuck me. As a result, I was more than ready for my day with Jacque. To be fair to my husband, I knew I would have probably been ready for him even if Phillip had made love to me that morning. After all, with only a three-inch penis, Phillip could only rarely give me an orgasm.

At 10 AM, there was a knock on my door. I thought it was Jacque, but instead, a bellhop was standing there when I opened the door. He grinned said, "Frau Bronson, ich habe ein Paket für Sie."

When I shook my head indicating that I didn't speak German, he apologized and switched to English. "Mrs. Bronson, I have a package for you." He held out a box held together with a red ribbon. After the bellhop left, I opened the box and found a new gray and black print dress, exotic, thigh-high black stockings with matching five-inch heels, and a skimpy black thong. I searched through the box for the bra, but found nothing except a card from Jacque, which read: "Wear this for our date today and nothing else."

Without even putting on the dress, I could see that it wouldn't even begin to reach my knees. In fact, I wasn't sure that it would cover all of my buttocks. Its plunging neckline was obviously going to show a good portion of my 36D bosom. Without a bra, I wondered if my nipples would be exposed. The five-inch, stiletto heels were more exotic than anything I had ever worn before.

Shaking my head, I knew that Phillip would never approve of my wearing something so exotic and revealing. However, I was certain that Jacque would have our day planned so that my husband would never see us. And before I met him for dinner, I could change back into my usual conservative clothes. In the back of my mind, I knew that all my hesitation had no point other than to relieve my conscience. As soon as I saw the dress, I absolutely knew I would wear it for Jacque no matter how revealing it was.

Jacque knocked on my hotel room door a little before noon. I opened the door for him and stood back against the wet bar almost posing for him. For a moment, he just stared at me... his eyes traveling up and down the length of my body. His hypnotic dark eyes locked onto my nearly naked breasts for a long moment before moving downward to my fully exposed thighs.

"I knew I was right about you being the most beautiful woman in the room. You look deliciously exotic in that dress," he said heatedly.

As Jacque continued to stare, his tongue slid sensuously over his lips and his pants began to tent. Even partially erect, he was already much, much larger than my husband. The sight excited me to the point my braless breasts were heaving. Without even thinking, I sat down on one of the bar stools and planted my heel on the rung. With my knee raised, the short skirt slid upward to my hips exposing the tops of stockings. I even raised my arms and pulled my shoulders back to thrust my tits at him. His erection got even larger.

"Fantastic! Turn around, Wilma, so I can see the swell of your gorgeous ass."

I felt my clitoris throb at the words. It didn't even occur to me to refuse. I just turned and thrust my buttocks back toward Jacque. I even dropped my hand to the hem of my dress and pulled it above the tops of my stockings. I wanted him to see me... all of me. Looking back over my shoulder at his still growing erection, I smiled and licked my lips.

"I hope your husband has told you that you have a to-die-for ass, Wilma. There's not a woman at the conference whose beauty and sensuality is even close to yours."

"He tells me I'm beautiful, but not the way you're telling me," I hissed.

"And how am I telling you, Wilma?"

"Your cock... your huge cock... its getting harder and harder. I've never seen one even close to the size of yours."

"Turn to face me, Wilma. Pull up your dress... expose your panties to me."

"Oh god," I moaned as my vagina contracted wetting my panties. Excitement surged through my body as my self-esteem and libido rocketed upward. Turning to face Jacque, I first tugged the bodice of my dress lower exposing the top of my areolas... then I jerked the dress up to my waist. As his eyes roamed over my nearly exposed tits and the wet crotch of my panties, I couldn't keep from thrusting my hips forward lewdly presenting my pussy.

"Thrust it forward, Wilma. You have a gorgeous pussy."

"How do you know? You haven't seen it yet."

"Good point, you sexy witch. Sit on the bar with your legs open."

Using the bar stool, I climbed onto the bar and sat with my legs dangling over the edge. I couldn't resist teasing this awesome man by putting my hands between my open thighs to conceal what he wanted to see. "Is this what you had in mind, Jacque?"

"Non! Ouvrez vos jambes .. grand ouvert. Maintenant!"

I didn't speak German but I had enough French to know what he wanted. Slowly... and I hoped seductively... I spread my legs until Jacque had a clear view of all of my legs and my panties. Then, I leaned forward exposing even more of my tits. I loved Jacque's response.

“Mon Dieu! Vos mésanges! Vos jambes! Magnifique!” Your big tits! Take them out. Show them to me.”

I pulled the bodice of my dress down in one quick motion. My tits tumbled out. Leaning forward, I cupped them for him... hefting them and stroking my hard nipples as he watched. His erection throbbed hard inside his pants. It seemed to get larger with every passing minute.

“Put your heels up on the bar... steeple one knee and open yourself, Wilma,” Jacque ordered. Clearly, he didn’t think there was any chance that I would refuse to obey. And he was right... refusing didn’t even occur to me, and even if it had, I didn’t have anything close to enough will power to refuse this man.

Raising my feet up onto the bar’s surface, I planted one heel and steepled my knee. The position opened the entire plane of my pussy exposing a wide expanse of my now soaked panties.

Jacque moved closer until his head was almost between my thighs. He inhaled... smelling the musky arousal of my excited cunt. My tits heaved with excitement. Without being told, I turned over onto my elbows and knees. Jacque was only a few feet behind me when I spread my knees.

“Mon Dieu. What an ass!”

Looking back at him, I stared into his eyes as my fingers dug the thong strap from between my buttocks and slowly pulled it aside baring my both my cunt and anus. I could feel my sex fluids sliding slowly down the length of my slit onto my clitoris.

I thought that Jacque would order me to remove my panties, but he was too anxious to see my pussy to wait. When I felt his fingers hook into the waistband of my thong and pull it over my hips, I couldn’t suppress my moan.

“Lift your knees, Wilma.”

One at a time, raised my knees. A moment later, my thongs was pulled over my heels leaving baring everything to Jacque’s gaze. Again, without being told, I lowered my head onto the bar, arched my ass and pushed my sex back toward Jacque. I couldn’t remember ever being this hot with my husband.

“Reach back and spread your pussy, Wilma. Open it so I can see into your hot, wet sex hole.”

“Aaahhhh gawd!” I groaned as my fingers spread my vagina lips exposing the depths of my vagina for Jacque’s inspection.

I was certain that Jacque was going to fuck me, and I had no intention of stopping him even though I had never been unfaithful to my husband. I knew all those long years of being a faithful wife were about to end when his huge phallus entered me. was shocked when Jacque told me to get off the bar.

“Get off the bar, Wilma. Cover your big tits and pull your dress down. We’re going out to lunch and then to a private club to dance.”

“Aren’t we going to fuck?”

“Of course... but not until later today... Not until, you’re so hot, your pussy’s on fire.”

“Ooohhhh my god... I don’t know if I can wait. Please, do me now, Jacque.”

I gasped when Jacque spanked my naked ass with the palm of his hand... just one firm stoke that sent a shiver of deliciously erotic pain through my buttocks. Quickly, I got off the bar and replaced my tits inside the bodice of the dress. “Where did you put my panties, Jacque?”

“You don’t need the panties, Wilma. If you wear them, the other men will be very disappointed. Let’s go. Now.”

As soon as we entered the elegant restaurant, the manager approached rapidly and said, “Ah! Monsieur Lambeaux. It’s been too long. Welcome back.”

“It’s good to be back, Herr Gottlieb. I’ve missed your fantastic cuisine. May I introduce my companion. Madame Bronson, may I introduce my very good friend, Herr Dieter Gottlieb. Herr Gottlieb, this is Madame Wilma Bronson from the United States.”

Herr Gottlieb actually clicked his heels and bowed slightly as he kissed the back of my hand. “A pleasure, Madame Bronson, a very great pleasure indeed. Welcome to Deutsches Haus, the finest restaurant in Berlin.”

“I’m delighted to be here, Herr Gottlieb, and please, call me Wilma.”

“Ah! Danke, Wilma. Und bitte, nennen Sie mich Dieter. And I would be so pleased to have you address me as Dieter.”

Dieter quickly showed us to our table, and like a good host, held my chair for me. When I took my seat and looked up, his eyes were looking straight down into my cleavage. From his vantage point, there was no doubt, he was enjoying the sight of most of my tits as well as my hard nipples.

The meal was delicious, and the service was even better. We had two waiters constantly hovering around to meet our every need, and of course, both of them took every opportunity to stare down into my cleavage as Dieter had done.

“Dieter and all his employees are enjoying the view, Wilma. And I must say, so am I.”

“But you can’t see as much of me from over there as they can standing over me.”

“That’s very true, but my turn will come later.

When dinner was over, Jacque took me to a private men’s club for drinks and dancing. I had more to ******* than usual and was having a wonderful time. Jacque’s eyes never left me, and most of the other men in the club were showing me a lot of attention as well. Again, the manager and other employees of the club all knew Jacque. It was obvious that I was not the first woman he had brought to the club, but I couldn’t have cared less.

After a few drinks, Jacque took me out onto a dimly lighted dance floor where we danced to several slow songs. Almost immediately, our dancing became heated, and I soon found myself wantonly pressing my breasts against his chest as he ground his body into mine. There was no way I could not feel his huge shaft thrusting against my belly. With every dance, it seemed to grow and become harder until finally, it felt like a huge steel cylinder grinding into me.

Every time we took a short break and returned to our seats, the other men seemed to gravitate to our table. With all the drinks I had had and as excited as I was from feeling Jacque’s cock grinding against my mound, I wasn’t being very careful about the way I sat down or got up and even less careful about the way I was sitting. At one point, I counted five men sitting at nearby tables staring at my legs, which were clearly visible beneath the table since there was no tablecloth. When I realized that they were all checking out my naked pussy, I was both embarrassed and incredibly excited. I knew I should close my legs, but I didn’t. In fact, each time we came back to the table, I found myself opening them even wider.

“I think it’s time for us to leave,” Jacque finally said. “If we stay much longer, I’m afraid we would have a riot on our hands. Every man here wants to fuck you.”

I was so hot, I couldn’t respond. I just sat at the table with legs open shuddering as I watched the men squeezing their erections.

Jacque stood up and leaned over me, his hand sliding into my bodice cupping my breast and lifting it out into the open. The watching men began to openly stroke their cocks through their pants.

Jacque whispered, “When you stand up, Wilma, open your legs and spread your cunt open.”

I did exactly as Jacque ordered. The men jerked themselves even faster. When I moved my fingers up to my engorged clitoris and began to stroke it, one man unzipped his pants, extracted his rock-hard cock, and jacked himself off. When Jacque led me from the club, my clitoris was still pulsing from my own orgasm.

------------------------------------------------------

Jacque took me back to his hotel room rather than mine ... just in case my husband left the panel discussion to return to our room. We were barely through the door before Jacque pressed me against the wall and gave me a deep, passionate kiss that had me quivering in sexual heat.

After a minute or so, my stud pulled down the top of my dress freeing my tits. “Now it’s my turn to enjoy these gorgeous things,” he growled. With that, he started sucking on my breasts as if he were going to have them for dessert. I moaned helplessly as he tongued my engorged nipples making my vagina throb with need. After licking every square inch of my tit flesh, he began to nip and bite each nipple in turn until they were red and swollen. I was panting when he stepped back and began removing his clothes.

When Jacque pulled down his briefs, my mouth opened as I gasped as the sheer size and girth of his cock. Phillip’s cock is only a little over three inches in length and not very thick even when it’s fully hard. While I knew my husband’s penis was a little below average, I had no idea that some men had huge shafts that literally dwarfed his. It had to be 10 or 11 inches long and at least two and a half to three times as thick as Phillip’s. Even though math wasn’t my strongest subject, I knew enough to realize that the volume of Jacque’s huge spike was 15 to 20 times that of my husband.

The sight of that massive cock destroyed any control or reserve I had left. Sinking to my knees in front of him, I frantically took his cock in my mouth. Just to get the head inside, I had to stretch my mouth as wide as I could. Once the head was firmly lodged, I began working my lips down his shaft while lubing it with my tongue as it sank deeper. When the head entered my throat, I gagged but didn’t pull back. When the gag reflex abated, I pushed more and more of his dick down my throat. I couldn’t get his entire length into my mouth, but I did manage to take 7 to 8 inches.

“Oh, you sexy slut. You’ve got almost 8 inches of dick down your throat. That’s the most any woman has ever taken. Suck it, Wilma. Make me shoot.”

Pushing him into a chair, I bent over his cock and began to drive my mouth up and down his length. When his organ began to throb hard, Jacque held my mouth in place with his hands on my head and shoulders as he fucked my stretched mouth hole. Finally, he growled loudly and released a huge gusher against the back of my throat. I managed to swallow part of his load but with my mouth so fully stuffed, some of the semen spilled out, dripping down my chin and onto my tits.

Jacque's orgasm must have continued for at least a minute. Although the contractions of his cock slowly began to become less and less forceful, every contraction shot another jet of sperm-filled semen into my mouth and throat. As his contractions continued, the semen continued to slide out of my mouth and form a long cum rope from my chin. Being a cum-dump for him was demeaning but so awesomely exciting. As his load pumped into my mouth, my fingers worked frantically over my swollen clit. Before Jacque had shot in the last spurt of his load, my own orgasm erupted sending my body into hard spasms.

My chin and tits were coated with his cum load when Jacque carried me to bed and laid me on my back. I arched my hips in anticipation while spreading my legs and pulling my knees back toward my tits. I had known this man for less than 24 hours, and I was already in his bed essentially naked with my knees touching my tits and my pussy arched and waiting for him. I felt like a total slut... but there was no way I could have possibly stopped.

Jacque buried his face between my legs and attacked my defenseless pussy and engorged clitoris. I howled like a wild woman when his tongue slashed over the hard passion shaft. He pulled back in surprise.

"My god! Your clit is huge, Wilma. It's got to be over a half-inch long, very thick... and so damn hard and sensitive. Look what happens when I just flick my tongue over it."

"AAAAEEEIIIIII.... GGGHHAAAAAA.... OOOOOOOHHHHHH DOOOOO MEEEEE!"

Jacque very quickly demonstrated that he was not only the most virile and sinfully handsome man I had ever met and the man with the biggest cock I had ever seen, he was also a masterful cunt eater. For the next half hour, he drove me wild bringing me to several intense orgasms before he finally pulled his head from between my thighs.

"Look at your clit throb, Wilma," he whispered pointing at my swollen, contracting shaft. "So big...so hard... so sensitive... I love it!"

All I could do was gasp passionately, "Fuck Me! Please! Fuck me now!"

Jacque’s huge shaft throbbed and seemed to become even larger when he heard me begging him to give it to me. Without a word, he got on top of me, but instead of sinking his cock into my eager pussy, he held it in his hand and ran it up and down my sex trench. The big head stretched me but didn’t enter, and when it stroked over my engorged clitoris, I groaned in hot pleasure.

“Oh god... please! I can’t take any more. Stick it into me, Jacque. FUCK ME, DAMN YOU! FUCK THAT COCK INTO MEEEEEE!”

Jacque laughed with masculine pleasure and sank his shaft partway into my hole. I was so strung out and wired for penetration that I came instantly.

“AAahhhhgggghhh... uunnghhh.... ooohhhhh fuckkkkkk... cumming... I'm cumming,” I hissed as my vagina erupted around his dick.

“You’re one hot fuck bitch, Wilma... cumming before I even get it all the way into you. I’m going to give you the fucking of your life,”

I felt him begin to push his thick rod inward. Automatically, I pulled my legs further back and arched my hips to give him total access. Slowly, Jacque impaled me on his sex spike... deeper and deeper... stretching me wide open. The feeling was indescribable. Having had only my husband’s three-inch penis for years, I had no idea what a massive cock could do to a woman. When I felt his balls slapping against my ass, I came again... even harder than the first time.

“Hot Slut! You’re cumming again. Take it, Wilma... Take all of it and throb around my cock!”

I remember screaming as Jacque began fucking into me like a pile driver... every thrust ramming my hips deep into the mattress. My passionate cries filled the room as he pushed me over the edge again.

Jacque’s control was amazing. Even with my widely-stretched vagina wrapped tightly around his plunging shaft while convulsing and throbbing in an intense orgasm, he controlled his ejaculation delaying his own climax. He just kept ramming into me harder and harder, making the headboard slam up against the wall. As he fucked me, he kept telling what a hot, delicious fuck I was and how fantastic my tight cunt felt pulsing and throbbing around his cock.

When his hands grasped my buttocks and held me in perfect position for his hard thrusts, I felt his dick expanding and jerking hard inside my cunt. His passionate grunts each time he entered me let me know that I was about to be filled with his load. Again, my pussy erupted around his thick cock as Jacque shot into me. His thick semen quickly filled me with the first cum load from another man's cock I had had since marrying Phillip.

I lay there on the bed with Jacque’s powerful body spread out over mine. I could feel the semen pooled inside my cunt slowly seeping between my labia and his cock and sliding down the crack of my ass. When Jacque finally withdrew, he rolled over onto his back and pointed at his dripping shaft.

“Suck me hard, Wilma. Then mount my dick.”

Crouching over him, I eagerly sucked on his cock looking up at him from time to time to see him watching my mouth sliding up and down his rapidly hardening tool. That sent shivers through me. I sucked him furiously taking all of his length each time my lips slid down his growing dick. In just a few minutes, he was fully hard again... more than 10 hugely thick inches of hard man meat that I was now having difficulty getting into my throat.

“Mount it, Wilma. Ride me reverse cowgirl so you can see my cock sinking into your cunt in the wall mirror.”

After straddling Jacque’s legs, I slowly lowered my pussy onto his rigidly upright shaft. I couldn’t take my eyes off the reflection of his cock as it pressed against my opening... stretching me open... and disappearing into my pussy.

“Aaaahhhh god... you’re so damn big, Jacque. Oh fuck! I love feeling your cock sinking into me... filling me... fuck me, Stud. FUCK ME!”

“No way, Wilma. It’s your turn to fuck me. Do it. Fuck your hot cunt on my dick. Make us both cum.”

With my hips driving frantically on Jacque’s shaft, my body shuddered and shook every time his big shaft stretched me open and filled my vagina before thudding hard into my womb. Every in-out motion was putting huge pressure on my clitoris and G-spot. It felt like I was having small orgasms on every stroke. I had never imagined that a huge cock would make so much difference.

Suddenly, Jacque wrapped his hands around my hips and powered his cock into me like a jack hammer driving it into the bottom of my hole with determined masculine authority. I heard myself squealing as my cunt erupted in an intense climax... throbbing and contracting in hard spasms around the big dick plundering my pussy.

“UGH! UGH! OOOHHH GAWD DAMN! NOW! NOW! CUM IN MEEEEEEEEE! SHOOT IN MEEEEEEEEEEE!!”

“TAKE IT, WILMA. TAKE MY LOAD... UUNNGHHH... SHOOTING IT INNNNN!!”

“OH GOD YES! I CAN FEEL IT FILLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... AAAHHHHH!!”

For the remaining four days of the conference, Jacque fucked me several times every day. As soon as Phillip and I had had breakfast, and he had left for the day’s first session, I would hurry to Jacque’s hotel room where he would have me at least twice before lunch.

On the second day, he gave me my first experience with anal sex. It had taken him 15 minutes with lots of lubricant to get his massive shaft all the way into my rectum. At first it was uncomfortable, but once he was all the way inside me, I couldn’t stop cumming.

After that first time, Jacque kept my anus stretched and ready for use by always screwing my ass at least once a day.

Around 11 AM, I would go back to my room, shower, and get dressed for lunch with Philip. As we ate, he told all about the conference. When he did ask me what I was doing, I always lied and told him I was spending the time shopping or reading.

At 1:30 PM, I was back in Jacque’s room with his cock buried in either my pussy or ass. By 4 PM, he had usually fucked me three times or more using all my holes.

On the third day, Jacque invited Phillip and me to have dinner with him and one of his Paris colleagues, Henri Baltier, who was a leading authority on World War I. Phillip couldn’t believe that he had been invited to share such illustrious company. Naturally, I didn’t tell him the real reason behind Jacque Lambeaux’s interest.

We met Jacque and Henri in the lobby of our hotel, and Jacque introduced me to his colleague. Although I had already been fucked four times earlier in the day, Jacque was still staring lustfully at me. With both my husband and Henri present, I assumed that Jacque would have to contain his lust for the evening, but I underestimated him.

Henri had driven from Paris to Berlin so he was driving. As we were getting into his car, Henri suggested that Phillip sit in the front so he could tell him some interesting historical facts about the epic battles at Verdun during World War I.

“Is that Ok, Wilma?” he asked hopefully.

“Of course. Don’t worry about me, Darling. I’m sure Jacque will keep me enthralled with stories about Paris.”

As we were leaving the hotel’s parking lot, Henri was already describing the situation immediately prior to the battles at Verdun. Jacque and I were in the back seat. Once we had left the lighted areas of the hotel, the interior of the car was enveloped in darkness, and Jacque’s hands were beneath my dress. By the time the lights of the city faded, his fingers were inside my pussy and on my clit working me toward a fever pitch of excitement with my husband no more than a few feet away.

At dinner, Phillip sat across the table from me while Jacque was on my left and Henri to the right. Halfway through dinner, Henri was telling my husband some little known facts about the bloody battles that took place at Verdun during World War I. Jacque was leaning across the table pretending to listen, but his full attention was actually on me... more precisely, it was on my pussy, which he was busy finger fucking. I was having to bite my lip to keep from moaning.

By the time we had finished our entrees, Jacque had me right on the edge of a climax. My panties were now pulled to one side, and his fingers were concentrating on my swollen, bulging clitoris. He would bring me right to brink and then back off leaving me silently begging him to finish me. As we ate dessert, my clitoris had become so engorged that it was now bulging and distended beyond its protective hood by more than half an inch. He had it trapped between his index and middle fingers, which were working up and down my throbbing shaft like he was jacking off a man’s dick. Still, he wouldn’t allow me to climax.

On the way back to the hotel, Jacque and I were again in the back seat while Henri took us on a scenic tour of Berlin. As he drove, he kept up a continuous discussion of German history to Phillip who seemed to be hanging on his every word. Naturally, I didn’t hear a word of what he was saying. All I could think about was Jacque’s thick shaft, which I was now stroking as he continued to work my clit. Again and again, he would stop just before I exploded.

“Please... please, Jacque. Finish me... let me cum,” I whispered hotly in his ear as my hips arched off the seat.

“Lean over the back of the front seat as if you’re listening to Henri. Make a comment occasionally to your husband about how fascinating it all is.”

“Please... finish me first, Jacque. I’ve just got to cum. Please,” I begged.

“I’m going to finish you, Wilma, but with my cock. Just keep quiet when you cum.”

Planting my heels on the floorboard of the car’s back seat, I half stood and then leaned over the front seat with my head between my husband’s and Henri’s. Do you mind if I listen, Honey. It’s just fascinating, and I don’t want to miss a word.”

“I don’t blame you, Wilma. It’s amazing how much history Henri knows about Berlin and the major historical events that have occurred in this city.”

When Jacque’s cock entered me, I had to clench my eyes shut and bite my lower lip to keep from groaning. He wasn’t even halfway into me when my vagina convulsed in a series of hard spastic contractions.

Somehow, I managed to remain silent, but there was no way I could keep my body from shuddering. Nor could I keep my mouth closed. It stretched wide open. My eyes remained tightly shut as my lips pulled back baring my teeth. Henri heard the breath hissing from my open mouth and very quickly directed my husband’s attention to a building where he said Hitler had lived while he wrote Mein Kampf.

My intense initial orgasm gradually abated but Jacque now had the all 10 inches of his massive tool buried up my cunt and was slowly fucking me.

“Oh god,” I moaned.

“What?” my husband asked turning to face me.

“I was just gasping in amazement, Honey, at the fact that we’re looking at the very buildings where the most evil man who ever lived plotted to ******* millions of people.”

“You’re really enjoying this, aren’t you, Honey?”

“Oh yes.... I’m loving it... MMmmmm... so hard.”

“What?”

“It’s just so hard to express how much I’m enjoying this, Phillip. Thank you so much for bringing me. I never thought I would enjoy coming this much.”

Jacque’s dick was now driving balls deep into me as his fingers stroked my swollen, pulsing clitoris. Before we reached the hotel parking lot, I had climaxed five times. Henri smiled at me every time my pussy erupted, but Phillip remaining clueless.

----------------------------------------------------------

On the morning of the last day, Jacque and Henri took turns fucking me. While my husband was engrossed listening to papers on various aspects of European history, one or the other of their cocks was buried deep inside my cunt or ass. When that cock had ejaculated, the other man would take over. Back and forth... all morning. By noon, three loads of semen were inside my pussy and another three loads were inside my ass.

That afternoon, I told Phillip I was going to do a little shopping and would see him after the last session around 5 PM. In fact, I never left Jacque’s hotel room the entire afternoon, which I spent with Henri and Jacque fucking all my holes. It was an afternoon of firsts for me: first time to suck a man while another man fucked my pussy... first time to suck one guy while getting another cock up my ass... and of course, it was my first time to get cocks in both my pussy and ass at the same time.

Just before I went to dinner with my husband on that last day, I said goodbye to Jacque. As I said before, his reply was:

"Not goodbye, Wilma, au revoir, which translates to 'Until we meet again'."

"That's rather unlikely Jacque," I had replied.

"Not at all. I intend to make it happen.”

To my amazement, it appeared that he had. Jacque and his wife were going to be our houseguests for this academic year. Needless to say, I was on pins and needles wondering what was going to happen with Jacque’s wife present, not to mention what was going to happen if Phillip caught Jacque fucking me.

Arrival:

On the day that the Lambeauxs arrived, Phillip had two classes in the afternoon followed by a departmental seminar. Although I knew I should dress conservatively since Jacque’s wife, Renee, would be with him, I couldn’t resist wearing something hot. At first, I put on one of my new outfits I had just purchased at Victoria’s Secret for Jacque’s benefit, not Phillip’s, who hadn’t even seen it. As soon as I looked at my reflection in the full-length mirror in my bedroom, I thought better of my decision. The tight dress exposed half of my tits an almost all of my thighs. It just barely covered my ass. And being bare-legged and wearing hot, CFM heels, I was certain that my outfit would have Renee breathing fire.

Somewhat reluctantly, I took off my new dress and opted for much more modest, brown skirt and tan blouse that covered almost all of my breasts and half of my thighs. I also wore pantyhose and three-inch heels. I thought I looked nice, but I knew that Jacque would be disappointed. “Well,” I thought, “it’s not my fault he brought his wife with him.”

Jacque and Renee arrived at our front door a little after 11:00 AM. When I opened the front door, Renee greeted me with a big smile. I was shocked by her appearance, which was far, far more exotic than I had expected. She had the alluring dark complexion of many French women, but it was her gorgeous face and sensuous figure that stunned me. Her flawless face, dark, lustrous eyes, and full. sensuous, red lips were perfectly framed by her long black hair that curled attractively at her shoulders.

As soon as I saw the way she was dressed, I deeply regretted not wearing my Victoria’s Secret outfit. Her skin-tight, flaming red blouse was unbuttoned to a point below her breasts, which had to be at least 36DD with over half of them exposed. Her form-fitting, black skirt covered less than half of her thighs, and in addition, it had a seductive slit up one side. She wore no stockings. Her matching red heels sported a wicked-looking five-inch stiletto heel. Renee was awesomely beautiful... so much so that I doubted that I would be getting much attention from her husband.

The beautiful black-haired woman surveyed me from head-to-toe as she stood in my doorway. “You have to be Wilma, right?”

“Yes.. yes. I’m Wilma Bronson, and my guess is that you’re Renee Lambeaux?”

“I am. You look surprised? Did you think Jacque would be married to a conservative, unattractive woman?”

“No... NO! Of course not. I just thought... well... I suppose... I suppose I just didn't know what to expect.”

“Don’t worry about it, Wilma. I’m just as shocked at your appearance as you are at mine.”

“Really? Why? What did Jacque tell you about me?”

“Well, to be blunt, he told me you were a drop-dead gorgeous blonde with huge tits and a fantastic body that you loved to show off.”

I was speechless. My face turned a flaming red from embarrassment. Finally, I managed to stammer, “Well... I’m sure he didn’t put it in exactly those terms. I mean... after all... we met at a history conference in Berlin two years ago, and my husband was present.”

“Ah... yes, he was, but he wasn’t present all the time, and my sexy husband did describe you in exactly those terms. He also told me you were a flamingly hot bed partner.”

My mouth opened to protest, but no words emerged. I couldn’t think of anything to say. Jacque had obviously told his wife about all the sex we had had, and for some reason, Renee didn’t seem at all upset. Again, I tried to reply, but couldn’t.

“Don’t be upset, Wilma. Jacque and I enjoy a very open, erotic marriage. He loves to sample the ladies, particularly gorgeous married ones, and I enjoy other men. It’s the French and European style, you know. Every married man has mistresses and every married woman enjoys lovers.”

“My husband doesn’t know,” I finally managed to say.

“I know. Jacque and I have discussed that. Don’t worry, Wilma. Your sexy little secret is safe with us.”

“Where is Jacque? Isn’t he with you?”

“Of course he is. He’s been talking about seeing you again for the last month. He’s unloading the car we bought when we arrived. It’s a one-year old Avalon... nothing fancy, but it will do us for the year. I’m sure you realize that my husband is going to be very, very disappointed when he sees you in that outfit. He’s been looking forward to seeing you wearing a lot less.”

“I didn’t know that you knew, Renee.”

“That’s precisely what I told Jacque, but he’s still hoping.”

“I’m so embarrassed I hardly know what to say. Are you furious?”

“Furious? Of course not, but I am excited, and I guess I should warn you that I’m bi. Why don’t you open three buttons on your blouse... just so Jacque won’t be so disappointed.”

“You don’t mind?”

For an answer, Renee moved beside me and began opening the buttons of my blouse. As her fingers opened the buttons, she smiled lustfully, her tongue flicking out to stroke her upper lip. “Ah oui! Vos mésanges sont splendides, grandes et complètes avec les mamelons durs.”

“Do you really think my breasts are gorgeous? Yours are just awesome!” I answered.

“MMmmmm... thank you. We’re going to have fun while our husbands are at work, Wilma. I’m not surprised you kept Jacque hard at the conference. He said he got hard the first time he saw you with your husband.”

“He did. I could see his huge bulge when he came over to meet us. When my husband introduced me, I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. I’m can’t believe I’m telling his wife this. That’s just awful.”

“No it isn’t awful... it’s sexy. Jacque told me you were so hot he could have fucked you the same evening he met you. Is that true, or was my husband just bragging?”

“No, he wasn’t bragging. He got me into a private room and within ten minutes he had my panties down around my thighs. He made me climax on his fingers a few minutes after that. I thought he was going to fuck me... I wanted it... really wanted it.”

“Of course you did... Jacque is an incredible lover, is he not? And Oouuuu-La-La... with that huge cock of his, what woman can resist that, n’est pas?”

“I certainly couldn’t. He fucked me the next day... several times, in fact. I can’t believe that you don’t want to scratch my eyes out.”

Moving closer, Renee cupped one of my breasts and whispered, “It’s not your eyes, I want, Wilma... I want your hot pussy.” As if to punctuate her desire, Renee moved her hand under my skirt and stroked my pussy through my pantyhose.

“Pantyhose? Jacque isn’t going to like that. I doubt that you’ll be wearing anything like that for the next year, at least.”

“I didn’t want to look like a slut,” I moaned as her fingers worked steadily over my erect clitoris.

“I understand... but from now on, you don’t have to worry about that, right?”

Renee’s fingers now had my ass undulating and thrusting. “OOohhhh god.. my husband doesn’t know... I have to be discreet. AAaahhhhhh!”

“My turn, Renee,” came the deep, masculine voice I remembered so well. We turned just as Jacque pulled me away from his wife. He took me into his arms and crushed his lips against mine. His hands gripped my buttocks and pressed my pussy against his huge dick that I remembered so well. My ass thrust shamelessly against the massive shaft.

Moving off to one side, Renee posed seductively with one hand on her hip. “I was just warming up her pussy for you, Honey. I think she’s more than ready. Fuck her, Baby. Fuck her hard!”

His hands were now under my skirt, which he hiked up to my waist. As soon as his fingers moved to my pussy, he jerked his hand back like he had touched something distasteful. “What the hell is this? Pantyhose?? You are not to wear such garments again, Wilma. Understand?”

“I won’t, Jacque. I promise. I just didn’t know that you had told Renee about us.”

“Bend over the damn desk, Wilma so I can get them off of you. Do it. Vite. Maintenant!”

As soon as I turned around to bend over the desk, Jacque swatted my ass hard with his open palm. “A woman should know better than to wear such things!” He spanked me again... even harder this time.

“I won’t do it again, Jacque. I promise.” He ignored me and whacked my ass a third time. “UUNNNGGGHHH ooohhh please... no more... please.”

“Arch your ass!” I couldn’t do it fast enough. I heard Renee giggling off to the side. A second later, I felt, then heard, my pantyhose being torn apart and ripped away from my hips and ass. Instantly, Jacque jerked the shredded garment down around my thighs leaving my ass and pussy naked.

“Spank her hot ass again, Lover. Make her feel it!” Renee yelled. “Make her spread it for you!”

Jacque followed his wife’s instructions and swatted first one of my butt cheeks and then the other twice each producing a series of hot groans from me. Then, abruptly, he stopped, pulled me to my feet, and spun me around so that he was behind me. One of his hands moved between my legs. I heard myself groan loudly when I felt his fingers entering my soaked pussy. His other hand was busy getting my tits out of my blouse. Once he had them both out, he used both hands to squeeze them and work my nipples.

From the side, I heard Renee encouraging her husband: “Work her, Honey. Work those big jugs of hers. Oh yeah... you’re making her groan.” I glanced over and saw that Renee had stripped to her bra, panties, and heels... all red.

Once he had torn off my pantyhose and gotten my tits out, it took him less than a minute to get me naked and on my back on the desk. I didn’t need directions to pull my legs back and spread myself. When he lowered his mouth onto my throbbing clit, my ass rose off the desk. He sucked it hard bringing wild cries from me.

“OOhhhhh god... don’t stop... don’t stop. Suck meeeeeeee!”

“You heard the slut, Jacque. Make her cum. Suck and lick her clit until she squeals!” Renee was now kneeling with her own ass high in the air. Her hand was between her thighs stroking own big clit. I could even see her pussy hole opening and closing.

I had my first orgasm just before Renee shrieked and came right along with me. Both of us were moaning when Jacque pulled me to my feet and lowered his pants.

“Bend over and suck my cock, Wilma. Like you did a dozen times in Berlin.”

Even though Jacque had fucked me more than 15 times during the Berlin conference, I still stared at his huge dick. It was hard as iron... standing nearly straight up... rigid... a huge sex spike. Even though I knew from experience that huge shaft would soon be buried inside me, I still marveled that I could possibly take all of it inside my cunt.

“You heard him, Wilma! Suck that huge dick, Slut!” Renee screamed as she pulled her legs back and frantically rubbed her clit.

Jacque grabbed the back of my head and pulled me toward his cock. I had to use my hand to pull it downward so I could get my mouth over the bulging head.

“Unnggh! Oh yeah. Suck it, Wilma... suck it!”

Slowly, I worked it deeper and deeper into my mouth. Jacque’s fingers twined in my hair as he firmly pulled me forward, forsing my mouth further down his cock. I gagged when the big helmet pressed against my throat. I tried to draw back, but Jacque was having none of that. With firm pressure, he ****** my mouth even further down the big 10-inch shaft.

My mouth was now stretched so wide, I felt like the corners of my mouth might split open. Finally, the big head entered my throat.

“Oh yeah, Baby. You’ve got it down her throat. I can see her neck bulging out. Sink it into her!”

I heard Jacque grunt as his hips thrust forward sinking more of his thick shaft down my throat. I heard myself gurgling as the entire 10 inches of dick disappeared into my mouth. My lips were pressed tightly into his pubic mound as they circled his shaft. Jacque was growling with male satisfaction as I began to move my mouth up and down... sucking and licking him at the same time. Each time his hips snapped forward, I rammed my mouth down onto his now dripping organ.

Suddenly, I felt his hands clasping my head tightly as he drove himself balls deep into my mouth and held me in place. His fully buried cock throbbed as his buttocks contracted firing his load down my throat. After several thick injections, white, creamy liquid appeared at the corners of my mouth and dripped from my chin. At that point, Jacque jerked his still throbbing shaft out of my mouth and ordered me to jack the rest of his load into my open mouth and all over my face.

When his huge cock finally stopped shooting, I fell backwards onto the floor gasping for breath. I was still panting when I felt Renee’s mouth covering my pussy. Her tongue pushed between my lips and moved up and down my sex trench.

“Aaaahhh god... that feels so good, Renee.”

Pulling her mouth away from my pulsing clitoris, she hissed, “I’m glad you like it, Wilma, because you’re going to be getting a lot of this for the rest of this year. My god, Jacque! You really weren’t kidding about the size of her clit. Look at this thing!”

“Yeah. It’s huge. And really sensitive. She sometimes cums as soon as I stick my dick into her.”

“I can believe that, Honey. All I have to do is just flick it with my tongue, and she howls and cums. Watch this.” She ended her comment by locking her lips around my clitoris and sucking it hard. I could feel it swelling... throbbing... as the ******* rushed in stretching it till it felt like it might burst open. When her tongue raked over the surface and flicked the tip, I shrieked and arched my ass.

“GGGHHHAAAAA! AAAAHHHH! YESSSSSSS... OOOHHH FUCK YES! UUMMM .... OOOHHHH GAWD ... SUCK MEEEEEEEEE!!”

“I told you that you were going to love spending a year here. She’s a dynamite piece of ass. Keep sucking on her, Renee. Make her cum, Baby! Make that hot hole of hers explode!”

Renee’s tongue began stroking my engorged, swollen clit like a vibrator. It contracted hard forsing my pussy to open and close.

“EEEEEEEE... AAAHHH GAWD DAMN! OOOHHHH FUCKKK... CUMMING... SUCK MEEEEEEEE!!”

My body began to shudder and shake uncontrollably when she sucked my bursting clitoris into her mouth and worked up and down its shaft with her lips. I couldn’t keep from squealing with pleasure as juices gushed out of my vagina at the same time as my clit was throbbing inside Renee’s mouth.

Pulling away from my erupting pussy, Renee yelled at her husband, “My god, Jacque! She’s going off like a Roman candle! Look at that big clit throb!”

“Oh yeah! I’ve got to get my cock into her! Now!”

“NO! NO! Do me first. She’s already had three or four orgasms. It’s my turn, Jacque. Fuck me first!”

“I fucked your cunt twice before we left the hotel this morning. Now, it’s Wilma’s turn. I’ll do you later.” My pussy throbbed with pleasure and anticipation when I heard Jacque telling his gorgeous wife she would have to wait. He wanted me now! Jacque sat down on the couch and ordered me to mount him reverse cowgirl. “Now, Wilma. I need to get my cock into your hot cunt!”

My pussy was quivering, my body shuddering as I straddled Jacque’s thighs and lowered myself onto his massive cunt spike.

“Guide my cock into her cunt, Renee. Then push her down on it!”

When Renee swabbed the huge helmet of Jacque’s cock through my slit and over my swollen clit, I howled and tried to impale myself on him.

“The slut can’t wait to get it inside her pussy. Beg for it, Wilma. Beg!”

“Oh god ... please, Renee. Stick him into me... Put that huge dick into my hole... please. Hurry. I’m already about to cum just thinking about it. I haven’t had it for two years... not since Berlin... and every time my husband has fucked me with his three-inch dick, I’ve thought about Jacque and how good his massive tool felt inside me. Gawd damn you... STICK HIM IN MEEEEEEE!”

Renee centered the head against my swampy opening and worked it inside my hole. The friction on my clit was intense. She pushed two inches into me, and my body began to shake.

“She’s already cumming, Honey! Can her feel her cunt throbbing on your dick?”

“Hell yes! It feels like a suction pump. Push her down on it!”

Holding my hips, Renee rammed me down onto Jacque’s shaft at the same time as he thrust upward. Eight incredibly thick inches of man meat sank into me. I couldn’t stop wailing and he pushed into me deeper and deeper. Renee kept pushing me down on her husband as he continued to power fuck up into my hole. It took about 30 seconds before he had it balls deep inside me. Then he began screwing me like a wild bull. I orgasmed helplessly as juices gushed and squirted out of my tightly plugged hole.

"OH GAWD! YOUR HUSBAND'S FUCKING ME, RENEE.... HE'S FUCKING MEEEE!! MAKING ME CUMMMMMMM! AAAHHHH GOD!”

I lost track of my orgasms as the huge dick slammed into me again and again... each thrust harder than the one before. When Renee’s began rubbing my clit, I came even harder.... squealing and babbling incoherently.

Somehow, Jacque managed to rotate my body on his cock until I was in cowgirl position with my tits swinging back and forth over his face while his sex gun rammed into me like he was driving in railway spikes.

"UNGH! UNGH! UNGH! OOHHH GOD, JACQUE! FUCK IT! FUCK IT! FUCK MY CUNT... CUM IN ME! SHOOT IT INNNNN! AAAAHHHH GOD... MY CLIT’S GOING CRAZY!”

“I need you on your back, Wilma. I want to ram you like a jack hammer and see your face when I shoot in the load. I hope you’re still on the pill because the load’s going up your cunt whether you are or not!”

“I am! I am on the pill! Jizz me, Stud! SHOOT ME FULL!”

I came again as Jacque was emptying his balls into my vagina. It was just like I remembered it in Berlin... his ejaculation just went on and on as more and more semen filled my pussy until I could feel it sliding down the crack of my ass.

As soon as Jacque rolled off my heaving body, Renee was spread out on the floor with her feet far apart and her knee steepled. She was frantically sliding a red vibrator in and out of her overheated vagina.

“I don’t think your wife can wait until tonight, Jacque,” I said grinning as I watched the helpless woman ramming the vibe into her own cunt.

“Please, Wilma. Help me. Oh god. I’m so fucking hot! I did you! Do me... please!”

I hadn’t had girl-girl sex since high school but the sight of the sexy brunette spread out right in front of both Jacque and me masturbating furiously while begging me to help her, turned me on enough that I realized that I wanted to do it to her... to make her cum like she had gotten me off.

Scrambling off the bed, I mounted Renee in 69 position and took over the job of sliding the vibe in and out of her pulsing hole while spreading her lips and attacking her erect and swollen clit with my tongue. As I did it, I felt her licking and sucking my pussy... literally cleaning her husband’s big cum load out of my hole. Amazingly, I climaxed again before she did. But when she did cum, it was totally awesome. Her vagina and clit both went into hard spastic contractions as her juices spurted and coated my face.

By the time Phillip arrived home from work, we were all showered and cleaned up. There was no clue that Jacque had fucked me twice after I had sucked his cock. Renee’s conservative blouse and slacks gave no clue that she had licked my clit to an intense orgasm, and I had later done the same for her.

Phillip was elated with having the Lambeauxs as our house guests for the year. Never in his wildest dreams had he imagined that one of the world’s leading historians would be our guests for the academic year. I think everyone could hear the excitement in his voice when he introduced Jim and Doris to our houseguests.

My husband, on the other hand, seemed far more interested in the attention that Jacque was paying to me than he was in Jacque’s gorgeous wife. I was surprised when I saw his penis beginning to tent his pants. I had anticipated that my husband might get an erection looking at Renee... I did not expect him to get hard by watching Jacque leering at me.

================================
First Month: Wilma's Perspective:

During the Lambeauxs first week as our houseguests, Jacque came home early from the college every day to fuck me and Renee before Phillip or our children arrived. Usually, he screwed us both twice. If time was short, I got it twice while Renee had to be satisfied with once knowing that after they were in bed, her hot husband would have his cock buried in her eager pussy. One day, there was only time for Jacque to do each of us once, so I was the one who had to be satisfied with getting his big cock only one time that day.

As the first week neared its end, Jacque was flirting with me more and more openly unless one of our ******* was present. When that happened, all the sexual overtones and innuendoes stopped. Amazingly, my husband’s presence in the room made no difference. Jacque still openly flirted with me and with his wife.

He had told me not to wear panties, but I convinced him that it would more erotic if sometimes I did and sometimes I didn’t. That way, if I opened my legs and he saw my naked pussy, it would a hot surprise. Naturally, I took every opportunity to spread for him. Sometimes he got lucky and saw my naked cunt... other times, it was only my panties, but that always got his huge dick almost as hard. On two occasions, I knew Phillip had seen me opening my legs for Jacque.

The first time it happened, it probably appeared to Phillip as if it were an accident. I had been seated on the couch with Jacque directly across from me. Phillip was using the facilities at the time. I had my legs crossed showing a lot of thigh, but not my pussy. Jacque, of course, was enjoying the view as I had intended, but naturally, he wanted to see more, which he indicated by motioning with his hands for me to spread my legs.

At that moment, Phillip returned from using the bathroom and entered the den almost directly behind Jacque’s chair. At first, I didn’t see him so my husband was treated to the same erotic view of my exposed thighs as Jacque was getting. But then, in response to Jacque’s order for me to spread my legs, I uncrossed my legs and moved them apart. This exposed my naked cunt since I wasn’t wearing panties that evening. At that moment, I noticed that my husband, as well as Jacque, was staring right at my pussy. In a near panic, I continued turning my body on the couch and called out to Renee, who was in the kitchen, to bring some cheese and crackers. As I turned, I pulled my skirt down making it look like the whole thing was an accident. I figured it had convinced Phillip since he didn’t mention the incident later that night when we were alone in our bedroom.

On Tuesday of the second week, I wasn’t so lucky. Phillip had said he was tired and went our bedroom. I assumed he had gone to bed for the night, but he was just lying down and reading a book. Thinking we were alone, I was sitting on the couch with Jacque opposite me. For 15 minutes, I teased him by gradually showing him more and more of my legs and thighs. By that time, I could see that his dick was iron hard. Raising my ass, I pulled my dress up around my hips and spread wide open letting Jacque see my legs, thigh-high stockings, garters, and panties. He was just started to take out his cock and begin stroking it when Phillip came back into the room. My husband just stood in the doorway staring me as I lewdly exposed myself to Jacque eyes.

Not knowing what else to do, I just smiled and winked at my husband. Slowly, I closed my legs and Renee asked Phillip to help her in the kitchen.

After Phillip had gone to kitchen to help Renee, Jacque leaned closer to the couch and whispered, "Did he see you with your legs open?"

"Yes. He did. He just stared, even when I winked at him."

"You winked at him? That's clever. But it doesn't really matter. He was going to find out sooner or later. With the way you've been flirting with me for a week, I would have thought he would have already figured it out."

"What should I do, Jacque?"

"Two things. First, open your legs again and pull those damn panties aside so I can see the cunt I'm going to be fucking later tonight."

My pussy throbbed as I dutifully opened my legs again. "You won't be able to fuck me tonight, Jacque," I whispered back even as I was pulling my panties aside.

"Use your fingers, Wilma. Spread your hole open for me."

"But my husband..."

"Spread it. Wide. Now."

My fingers seemed to move automatically in response to Jacque's order. Sliding two fingers into my wet slit, I moved them apart exposing the wet, pink interior of my vagina to him.

"Your cunt's wet and ready, Wilma. Wait an hour and then go out to the patio. Take everything off... everything. I want you naked and bent over one of the patio tables. Stay there... bent over... naked... feet far apart... until I come out and fuck you. One hour."

When Jacque strolled into the kitchen to see if he could be of assistance, I was trembling with excitement. I felt like begging him not to wait an hour... to do it to me now. I was still shaking with excitement when Renee came out of the kitchen.

"I've got Jacque and Phillip doing up the dinner dishes. I gather that Phillip saw you flashing Jacque?"

"Yeah. Big time. I had my legs spread wide open letting him see my panties when Phillip came back from our bedroom. There was no way I could hide what I was doing, so I just left my legs open and winked at him. I don't know what I'm going to say to Phillip later tonight."

"Let me handle it. I'll have a heart-to-heart with Phillip while you keep your date with Jacque out on the patio."

I couldn't keep from gasping in surprise. "How did you know?"

"He told me earlier that he was going to do that. And you can expect him to keep you waiting out there naked and bent over the chair with your pussy exposed, wet, and ready. He likes to keep his women waiting until they're boiling with need. Just stay bent over and wait, Wilma... the fucking he'll give you will be well worth the wait."

"What if Phillip comes out to the patio?"

"Don't worry about your husband, Honey. I'll be keeping him busy and, at the same time, take care of any problems arising from him seeing you with your legs open."

==================================
First Month: Renee's Perspective:

Wilma was too anxious to wait the full hour as Jacque had instructed. I had to smile when I saw her slipping out the sliding door leading to the patio. It was dark outside, but not so dark that I couldn't see her removing her clothes and then lying down across one of the tables with her pussy and ass right at the edge in perfect fucking position for my randy husband,

Having done the dishes, Phillip was busying himself cleaning up the kitchen. Walking up behind him as he scrubbed the counter top, I pressed my 38D tits into his back and whispered, "That's clean enough, Phillip. it's a kitchen, not an operating room." He started in surprise but didn't pull away from my breasts. "Are you still turned on from seeing your wife flashing my husband?"

"You saw her doing it too? Why didn't you say something? Why didn't you object?"

"Two reasons, Phillip. First, it wouldn't please my husband and second, it wouldn't be fair."

"Wouldn't be fair? Why not?"

"Jacque is an incredibly attractive man, Phillip. He just oozes masculinity and virility, and with that massive cock of his, no woman can resist him.... certainly not your gorgeous and very sensuous wife. She's as helpless around him as I am. So, it wouldn't be fair to object or criticize her. Besides all that, it excites me to watch my husband seduce other women... just like it does you, Phillip. You did get hard watching Wilma flashing her panties at him, didn't you? Answer me!"

"Yes... yes I did get an erection. I don't know why, but I did."

"You got an erection because it's incredibly hot and erotic for a man to watch his gorgeous, usually faithful wife, being excited out of her mind to the point she can't resist opening her legs on command."

"On command? Whose command?"

"Who do you think, Phillip? Jacque's, of course. He told your wife to spread her legs. She couldn't resist. The entire time she had her legs open, she was staring in heat at my husband's massive bulge." Phillip actually trembled when I told him that. "You're getting hard again, aren't you, Phillip?"

"Oh god, yes! It's so crazy... but yes! I'm getting hard. No... that's not right. I am hard! Will they... I mean... do you think that Wilma and Jacque will... you know... have intercourse?"

I was more than a little shocked at that question. It was very hard for me to imagine that after Jacque had fucked Wilma 20 or more times in Berlin over four days and had been in her more than 30 times since we had arrived, Phillip still didn't know. Obviously, that needed to be corrected.

"Why don't you and I go to your bedroom, Phillip, so we can ... eh... talk in private. Neither Jim nor Doris will bother us there, and your wife and my husband are going to be occupied with each other for at least another hour. Come with me."

Phillip followed me without a word. He did pause to look around the den to see if Wilma were still there. When he entered the bedroom, I was reclining on a sofa with my dress up around my hips. Phillip’s eyes locked onto my fully exposed legs and thighs. As he continued to stare, I slowly opened my legs to expose my white panties. His eyes immediately dropped to my crotch, and I arched my hips a little to give him a better, more erotic, view.

"Do you like seeing Jacque's wife spread wide open for you, Phillip? Can you see how wet my panties are?"

His hand squeezed his penis as he groaned, "Yes... oh god, yes! You're beautiful?"

"Just beautiful? Don't you think I look hot and sexy? Deliciously slutty? Do you enjoy seeing me like this?"

"Yes. YES! All of that! I love it!"

"Well, Jacque likes seeing your wife spread wide open for his pleasure too? Do you think Wilma should rush in here and stop this... order me to close my legs so you can't enjoy the view?"

"If she knew, she would."

I laughed at that. "No she wouldn't, Phillip. She would watch, and her pussy would get wet and excited... just like you got hard watching her exposing herself for Jacque. You're hard now... right?"

"Like iron. My can't believe how hard I am."

"So are you still angry with your wife for showing off to Jacque when I'm doing the same thing to you?"

"No. I'm not angry. Actually, I don't think I was ever angry... just shocked and excited. But, you're not doing the same thing for me as Wilma was doing for Jacque."

"Oh? What's the difference?"

"My wife had her dress all the way up to her hips, and she was a lot closer to Jacque than I am to you."

"You're right, Phillip, and you do have a good point. Come over here." He hurried closer like a puppy dog. When he was a few feet away, I pulled my skirt higher and spread even wider. "Isn't this closer to what your wife was doing for Jacque?"

"Yeah.. it is. I think I'm even closer than Jacque was," Phillip groaned as he squeezed his erection even harder.

"So you and Jacque are even now, right. No reason to be angry or jealous.. . right?"

"Maybe. I don't know what they're doing right now."

"You think you wife may be exposing her tits to my husband?"

"Oh god... I don't know," he moaned while pressing his thighs together in an effort to avoid ejaculating in his pants.

Reaching up, I pulled the bodice of my dress down to my waist. Since I wasn't wearing a bra, my 38D tits jiggled and bounced as they swung free. "She might be letting Jacque see her big tits, you think? Like you're seeing mine." I hefted both globes for him bringing a moan from his lips.

Flicking my nipples with my fingernails, I whispered, "Can you see how hard my nipples are? That's because I'm showing them off to you, and that's turning me on. If your wife is letting Jacque see her tits and her hard nipples, her pussy is probably as wet as mine is right now."

"Oh my god! Will my wife show him her tits?"

"I'm sure she will if he tells her to... probably even if he doesn't."

"Ooohhhhh," Phillip groaned. He was now jacking off through his pants.

"Will she strip for him?"

"You mean will your wife take off her dress while my husband watches? Perhaps like I'm doing for you right now." With one smooth motion, I pulled down the zipper of my dress and let it fall to the floor around my ankles.

Phillip's body shuddered, "I feel like I'm going to cum," he groaned.

"DON'T! I didn't give you permission to cum. You cum when I say you can cum, Phillip. Understand?"

"Yes... yes. I understand. I won't cum until you say I can, Renee. Do you think Jacque will cum if my wife takes off her dress for him?"

"I'm sure he will... probably more than once... but he certainly won't cum from jerking off."

"You still have your panties on, Renee. Will Wilma leave her panties on?"

"No.. No she won't."

"Oh god."

"Well," I said staring at him as he continued to squeeze his obviously small penis.

"Well what?"

"Are you satisfied or do you intend to tell me to remove my panties so you can see my cunt like Jacque is going to be seeing Wilma's?"

"I wanna see your cunt, Renee. Please."

"Don't say please, Phillip. Don't give me a choice. Wilma is certainly not going to be given a choice."

Even though Phillip was obviously startled, he did manage to do it, but certainly not in the way I knew that Jacque would use with Wilma. "Let me see your pussy," he said.

"At least he didn't say please," I thought as I reached down and pulled my panties aside letting Phillip see the wet slit of my cunt.

"Oh god! It's gorgeous," he moaned. He was so excited I wondered if he had seen another woman's pussy since he had married Wilma. "Do you think Jacque has made Wilma take off her panties?"

"Your bedroom opens onto the side of the patio, doesn't it, Phillip?"

"It does. There's a sliding glass door to the patio just behind that drape. Is that important?"

"It is if you want to see the answer to your question. I'll turn out the light beside the bed. Wait until I get back to the drape and then turn out the ceiling lights, Phillip."

As soon as all the lights were out, the room was shrouded in darkness. I slowly opened the drape leading to the patio, which admitted enough light for us to find our way around the bedroom. The patio lights were also out, but there was just enough illumination coming from the den to see Wilma. As Jacque had ordered, she was bent over one of the patio tables. Except for her heels and stockings, she was naked, and her ass was pointed right at us.

"Look, Phillip," I whispered. "Look at your wife. Do you think Jacque will be seeing her naked cunt and ass tonight?"

"My god! She's stark naked," he gasped.

"No... not quite. She still has on her heels and stockings."

"But her tits, ass, and pussy are naked!"

"As are mine, Honey. You've been enjoying looking at mine... why shouldn't my husband get to enjoy Wilma's?

"There's not much light. I wish I could see her better. She's never posed like that for me... not ever."

Phillip couldn't tear his eyes away from his wife's naked body. As he spied on her, I saw a binocular case on top of the desk at the side of the room. He was still staring at Wilma's exposed pussy and ass when I moved beside him with the binoculars up to my eyes. As soon as he saw me, he hissed, "What can you see through those? Can you see more?"

"MMmmmm... I can see the wet folds of your wife's cunt, Honey, and the opening to her hot sex hole. The way her lips are flared open, she's obviously hot and ready. I can also see the pucker of her anus. I think your wife has lubricated her ass for Jacque."

"Oh jesus! Let me see! Let me see!" I handed the binoculars to Phillip who moved close to the glass door and focused them on Wilma's exposed ass and cunt. While he watched, I took the opportunity to move my hand over his erection. He was iron hard, but his cock was very small even when it was hard as stone.

"Where's Jacque? Where's your husband?" Phillip wanted to know. His hips were now hunching against my stroking hand.

"He'll come soon enough. Shall we watch for a bit? We can see them, but they can't see us inside this dark room." The sentence was no sooner out of my mouth before Jacque came through the patio door and moved behind Wilma.

` "He's looking at it... he's looking at my wife's cunt... oohhh god... he's feeling her... I think his fingers are going into her hole!"

"You know he's got his fingers up her cunt and on her clit, Phillip. Just look at the way your wife is humping and thrusting against his hand. He's probably going to make her cum, Honey."

"I know... I can see her doing it. OOohhh god. Is he going to fuck her? Is he going to fuck my wife?"

"Yes. First in her cunt... then in her ass."

"In her ass? But didn't you say that your husband's cock is massive?"

"Yes. It's a very, very thick 10-inches of hard man meat. In fact, it's more than 10 inches... maybe 10 and a half."

"OOohhhh... it can't be that big."

"Just wait until you see it, Phillip. Then listen to your wife cumming as soon as he puts it in her. Watch. Jacque's stripping off his clothes now. Look at the bulge in his jockey shorts, Phillip. Focus the binoculars on his cock. He's pulling down his briefs now. Just look at his ripped awesome body and that monster cock!"

"OH MY GOD! IT'S HUGE! I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT. CAN MY WIFE REALLY TAKE THAT THING? JUST LOOKING AT IT IS ABOUT TO MAKE ME CUM. CAN I CUM, RENEE? CAN I CUM?"

"NO! Not yet!"

"I don't think my wife can take that huge, beautiful cock, Renee."

"She's take it and love it. Just watch!"

From the patio, we heard Wilma howl when Jacque lifted her left leg up onto the surface of the table and drove his shaft into her wet cunt.

"He's fucking her! He's fucking my wife with that monster cock!"

"Can you hear your wife screeching. She's biting her knuckle trying to keep quiet, but she can't manage it. Her pussy and clit are throbbing too hard."

"He's hurting her!"

"Nonsense! Haven't your ever heard a woman having wild, intense orgasms... one right on top of another? That's what happens when they take Jacque’s massive shaft. It puts so much pressure on their clits and G-spots, they cum very quickly and then can't stop. I still cum hard and fast when he puts it in me, and I've had it thousands of times."

"Ooohhh... he's fucking her so hard. And all of it is going into her cunt on every thrust. Look how hard he's fucking my wife. Are you sure she isn't being hurt?"

Put your ear to the door and listen to her screaming as she cums."

"FUCK ME... DAMN YOU... FUCK ME HARD... AAAAHHHH... I'M CUMMING AGAIN... RAM IT INTO MEEEEEEE, JACQUE. FUCK ME! FUCK MY CUNT… HARD!"

"She's cumming, Renee! My wife's having an orgasm on your husband's cock! I've never heard Wilma scream like that... never!"

"That's because you've never seen her taking a thick, 10-inch ramrod before, Phillip. Women always howl like that when they're being fucked by a massive cock. Just wait until Jacque puts it in your wife's ass... you won't believe how loud she screams then."

"It won't fit in her ass, Renee. It'll tear her apart."

"The first couple of times he screwed her ass in Berlin, it did hurt her a lot, but by the third or fourth time, she was loving it. Jacque's been doing your wife's ass every day for several weeks now, so don't worry. Wilma's anus is stretched and more than ready for my husband's big cock."

I could see that Phillip was shocked... both by the fact that his wife was now regularly having anal sex and by the knowledge that Jacque had fucked her multiple times in Berlin. However, he didn't say anything. He was too busy furiously rubbing his cock through his pants.

"Come on, Phillip. Let's get you out of those clothes so you can jack off properly."

As I removed one article of clothing after another, he groaned, "Oooohhh, I'm so hard! Can we have sex, Renee? Can I fuck you?"

"I don't think so, Phillip. Wilma tells me that your penis is only three inches and very thin when it's soft, and it's not even four inches when fully hard. With a penis that small, there no way you could possibly get me off by fucking me. Your wife's the same, you know. Such a small penis usually doesn't provide enough stimulation to make her climax. But let me see for myself."

When I pulled down Phillip's pants, his hard erection was right in my face. It was just as small and thin as Wilma had told me.

"It is very small, Phillip. You do understand that there's no way that I could enjoy an orgasm with something this small, don't you?"

His erection wilted in my hand as he moaned, "Yeah. I understand. I've never really been able to pleasure Wilma with my cock either. But I can do a good job with my tongue."

"I know. She told me, and I would love to enjoy your tongue on my clit, Phillip. But first, let's finish getting your clothes off so I can jack you off while you listen to your wife screaming as Jacque uses her ass."

"UUNNGGHH! AAAHHHH GAWD!"

"That's Wilma screaming. That's my wife!"

"It is. Jacque just pushed his cock up her ass."

"GGGHHAAAAA!!"

"He's hurting her."

"No. He's fucking her. She loves it."

"Are you sure?"

"OOOHHH DO IT! DO IT!"

"See what I mean. Look at her, Phillip. See her ramming herself back on my husband's dick. She's already about to climax."

Phillip and I moved closer to the patio door so he could get a better view of my husband's massive shaft thrusting into his wife's widely stretched ass. Again and again, it disappeared into Wilma's throbbing anus, and everytime it entered, we could hear the erotic squishing noises as the male piston sank into her wet, lubricated cylinder. As the final inch filled her back passage and his balls bounced off her pussy, Phillip's hard, three-inch shaft jerked and throbbed in my hand.

"Oh god... look at that huge, gorgeous dick fucking her in the ass!"

As the thick shaft pumped relentlessly in and out of her, Wilma's hand thrust between her thighs where it frantically rubbed her engorged clitoris and finger fucked her pussy. Her body jerked with each hard thrust. In moments, she began to shudder. Then, she began to moan and howl.

"I think she's cumming again... Is she cumming, Renee? Is she cumming?"

"Of course she's cumming. How could your wife not climax with that monster dick fucking her. Listen to scream and beg, Phillip."

"Ung! Ung! Oohhhh... fuckkkkkkk... AAHHH! AAHHH! OOOHHHH GAWD DAMN! FUCK ME HARDER! I'M CUMMINGGG! OOOOHHH FUCK, I'M CUMMING AGAIN... CAN'T STOP... RAM ME, JACQUE! RAM MEEEEEEE!!"

I could feel Phillip's body shuddering right along with his wife's as my fingers worked the underside of his cock head while I stroked his balls with my other hand. His hips began thrusting in time to my husband's, fucking my hand while Jacque was plowing his wife's ass. In less than a minute, we heard Jacque telling Wilma that he was going to shoot in her ass. Phillip's body jerked forward. He screamed and told me he was about to cum.

"That huge cock! Oh god! Look at that monster dick! It's making me cummmmmm!"

As nearly as I could tell, both men ejaculated at the same time... Phillip all over my hand and onto the floor... Jacque inside Wilma's contracting rectum.

Last edited:
A New Order: Wilma's Perspective:

After Renee had told Phillip about Jacque fucking me constantly in Berlin two years earlier and how he had been banging me constantly ever since the day they arrived as our houseguests for the year, several things changed drastically and very rapidly. While Jacque and Renee were still behaving like ordinary guests, my husband's presence no longer mattered. Anytime Jacque wanted to fuck me, he did, even if Phillip were sitting a few feet away. When this happened, my husband's only response was to take out his cock and begin jacking off. The same was true of Renee. If she wanted to eat me or be eaten, we got it on while Phillip watched. Sometimes he jacked off while watching us, sometimes he didn't.

My husband was masturbating so much that Renee surprised him with an unusual gift, an electrical stimulator and vibrator that would make Phillip ejaculate without him having to stroke his dick. The unit consisted of two black straps. One was wrapped tightly beneath his balls and then up over the base of his penis. The second strap fitted snuggly about the shaft of his dick with two metal snaps to hold it firmly in place. That band would have looked small around an average penis and tiny around Jacque's. But around Phillip's, it covered a third of his shaft. A small wire led from the band wrapped beneath his balls to the power and control unit, which could as much as 25 feet away.

Renee demanded that Phillip strip naked before she presented him with his gift. At first, he objected out of embarrassment, but gave in when Renee ordered him to get naked or else for the next week, he would have to go to bed when our children did. When Phillip removed his last item of clothing, his penis was flaccid out of embarrassment at being the only one of us naked and also by the small size of his dick. Renee nodded to me, and the two of us attached the electrical stimulator.... Renee fastened the strap around his balls and the base of his penis while I snapped the second strap about his shaft.

"What does this thing do?" Phillip wanted to know. I could see that Jacque was almost as curious as my husband.

"When I activate the power unit, it begins to vibrate your dick and send electrical impulses through the shaft and balls producing a near instantaneous erection. As I increase the power, you'll get closer and closer to orgasm and finally shoot off like a cannon without ever touching your penis... that is, you'll shoot off like a cannon unless I cut back on the power. Whoever holds the power control, can bring you right to the brink of a huge orgasm and then stop... again and again... until you're begging to be allowed to cum. Sound like fun, Phillip."

"It sounds more like *******," he moaned.

"It is, but you'll love it. Shall we give Jacque and your wife a demonstration? Go stand by the edge of the table, Phillip, but don't touch your penis. Understand? If you touch it, I'll keep you hanging for hours with no orgasm."

My husband did as Renee had ordered and stood by the side of table, his penis drooping. I saw Renee turn on the unit and within ten seconds, Phillip's penis was hard and jerking up and down.

"Oh... OOOHHH.... OH God! That feels incredible," he moaned.

Renee turned the power knob a little and my husband's hips snapped forward. "Make him hump, Honey," Jacque yelled at his wife. "Make him fuck the air with his dick!"

Again, Renee turned the knob. The head of Phillip's penis bulged the electrical stimulation ****** more ******* into his organ.

"OOooh... Uunnggh... ooohhh... ooohhh.... oooohhh... more... MORE! PLEASE!"

When Renee again turned the power knob, my husband ass began pumping as if he were fucking the air just as Jacque had ordered. For ten minutes, Renee tortured him until he was begging her to let him cum.

"Finish him, Renee. Make him cum. Let us see if the unit really works."

She gave the knob two full turns and my husband's penis began ejaculating almost immediately. Spurt after spurt of semen shot out of his dick without him ever touching it. With each spurt, Phillip groaned louder and louder.

With the stimulator humming powerfully, my husband's penis just exploded gush after gush of semen onto the table. Not once did he touch his organ.

Ten minutes later, Jacque had both Renee and me naked side-by-side, each of us on our knees with our asses arched high. The hot sight would have given an eunuch an erection. It had Jacque’s cock engorged to a full 11 inches which he was using in our cunt and ass holes. The hot stud was switching back and forth making both of us howl in repeated orgasms.

Phillip was sitting in lounge chair again jacking off using just two fingers on his small, but now rock hard, cock. At one point, Jacque was making both of us cum at the same time. The sight of two wildly excited cunts throbbing in simultaneous orgasms was too much for Phillip. His cock shot off like a cannon sending one huge gush of semen after another high into the air. As my husband was ejaculating, Jacque’s rod began spewing thick wads of semen into our cunts.

As head of the history department and with two classes to teach, Phillip had to be at work from 8 AM until at least 4:30 PM every weekday. However, as a distinguished visiting faculty member, Jacque only one seminar class each morning. The rest of his day was free. Usually, he worked in the library or his office on his latest book, The Sexual Excesses of the Third Reich", which his publisher was confident would be a best seller, until lunch time. By 1 PM, he was home with his cock buried in either Renee or me... sometimes, he had us kneeling side-to-side so he could switch back and forth between our four eager holes. Whenever he concentrated on just one of us, the other was usually getting her pussy eaten.

When Phillip came home, all sexual activity ceased until after dinner and perhaps a movie on TV, either Renee or Jacque would be all over me. As soon as Jacque exposed his awesome cock, Phillip would practically tear his pants open and begin jacking off as he stared at it. Sometimes, both Renee and Jacque would do me at the same time. Whenever Jacque fucked me, he always used the couch nearest Phillip's chair. Sometimes, Renee would spread a blanket on the floor and he would do me right at my husband's feet. Of the two, he preferred the couch since it gave my husband the best view of his huge sex spike sinking into me.

As soon as Jacque emptied his balls into me, Renee would be all over me cleaning my holes and in the process bringing me to several more orgasms. Of course, when Jacque used one of his wife's holes, I naturally did the same for her. Before long, it developed into a competition between us as to which of us could make the other reach the most orgasms during the cleaning process.

I could never tell whether my husband got hotter from watching Jacque fucking me or Renee. Certainly watching me screaming in ******* as I throbbed around a cock 15 to 20 times the volume of his own made Phillip shoot off several times. On the other hand, Renee was very loud... very vocal, and she often squirted powerfully when that 10-inch sex spike was stretching her and pounding into her womb. When that happened, my husband would ejaculate like a cannon. What I didn't realize at the time was that it was Jacque's massive cock that making my husband cum, not our pussies.

-----------------------------------------------

One morning Renee and I were enjoying some cheese and wine while we chatted. At first, we argued who Jacque would fuck first when he came home. Although, we came to no agreement, the conversation served to get us both wet and hot. As usual, I would be doing my best to seduce Jacque's huge cunt spike into my pussy first while Renee would trying just as hard to get him to fuck her first.

Suddenly, Renee changed the subject to my husband. "Have you noticed how much Phillip has been jerking off the past few weeks?"

"Of course I have. But I not surprised, are you? I mean, with his tiny penis, it would be a waste of time for him to fuck either of us. There's no way he could make either of us cum, and with our pussies being so widely stretched by your husband's huge dick, there would almost no friction on his penis so I doubt that he could get off either. What else can he do besides masturbate?"

"I know that's right, Wilma, and that's the point. Since there's nothing else he can do, he's doing it excessively. Even when his balls are totally empty to the point that he can't ejaculate any longer, he still has his hand wrapped around his dick pumping it furiously. This is bad for him. First, he's rubbing his penis raw. Haven't you noticed how red and irritated it is by the time we go to bed? And second, he's not enjoying it as much as he should because his semen is exhausted and it's got to be hurting him."

"That may be true, but I think telling him to stop would be a waste of breath. He couldn't stop if he wanted to."

"You're right...so we need to fix it so he jerks off only when we permit it."

"How do we do that? Tying him to a chair is really not an option."

"Of course not, but putting his cock into a very nice, comfortable cock cage is. With a cock cage, he can't jerk off unless we unlock his cage. He can watch... get partially hard... but he can jerk it. The pressure will build and build until he's begging us to let him out so he can masturbate. Eventually, we will. Just think how much he will enjoy doing it when we allow it, and just imagine how the cum is going to explode out of his cock!"

I didn't know what a cock cage was, so for the next hour, we used the internet to examine various types of cages while Renee explained them to me. After an hour, we have printed off photos of several available types and were busy discussing which one or ones to get. Somehow, it had become a foregone conclusion that we needed to cage Phillip's cock before he hurt himself jerking off.

"What do you think of Cage A, Wilma? It's got a locking ring that fastens around Phillip's balls and then a plastic tube that covers his penis. There's a small hole at the end to allow the urine to escape when he has to pee."

"I don't like that one, Renee. The plastic's opaque. I prefer to have my husband's penis on display."

"Me too. So we'll eliminate Cage A. How about B? It's basically the same as A except it's clear plastic so his penis will be visible. I sorta like that one. How about you?"

"Yeah. I like it too. And with his cock locked inside that plastic, there's no way he can stroke it."

"No way in hell. So, we put Cage B on the possible list. Cage C is different. There's no plastic tube just locking metal rings all the way up and down his penis so that he can't get his hand around it. What do you think about that, Wilma?"

"He can't get his hand around his dick, but he can manipulate it with his fingertips by pushing them between the locking rings."

"True, but that also allows us to tease him... and it would be hot to see him trying desperately to jack off with just his fingertip on his shaft. I think we should get it for special occasions when we want to tease him or watch him trying to somehow jack off with his cock inside the cage."

"Ok. Let's add Cage C to the list too, Renee. Cage D looks the same as Cage B and we already have B on our list. Cage E is similar except the plastic tube is curved. So what?"

"Well, the downward curve probably makes it even more uncomfortable if Phillip starts to get an erection, but we already have B on the list, so shall we eliminate Cage E?"

"I think so, Renee. Cages F and G are also very similar. In both cases, Phillip's penis would be surrounded by the tightly fitting steel cylinder that makes it very painful if he gets an erection... there's just no place for the his cock to expand."

"I don't like the fact that he can rub the head of his cock. I vote to pass on Cages F and G, Wilma."

"Me too. Gawd! Just look at Cage H. You can't even see the guy's dick in that thing. I guess if he pees in that cage, it just drenches him and drips out the sides. Right?"

"Yeah, I think that's right. I'm not overly enthusiastic about it."

We agreed and in the end we ordered Cages B and C over the internet and paid the extra price for overnight delivery.

"Anything else we should do while we're at it, Renee?" I asked.

"Absolutely. Renee spent another 30 minutes telling me what we were going to do. I had some reservations, but it was really hard to object to anything Jacque and Renee decided.

-----------------------------------------------------

Two days later, the cages we had ordered arrived in the morning mail. After dinner that evening, Renee waited until she had told our ******* to go to their room, study, and then go to bed. As soon as the ******* were in their rooms, Jacque was removing my clothes. By the time Renee came back from seeing the children to their rooms, I was already naked and bent over sucking Jacque's huge dick. As usual, Phillip was jerking off while he watched. Taking him by the hand, Renee led him to our bedroom while telling Jacque and me to enjoy ourselves.

Almost an hour had passed before Renee returned leading Phillip by a small chain attached to a slave collar around his neck. When they came into the room, Jacque was sinking his massive cock in and out of my widely stretched pussy as I rode him reverse cowgirl.

"Does seeing your wife taking Jacque huge cock make your penis hard, Phillip," I heard Renee say.

"Oh, I guess that was a foolish question, wasn't it. You can't very well get hard with your cock encased in that plastic cock cage. I can see it's trying to get hard, but there just isn't room, is there?"

Jacque stopped thrusting into me as we both turned our attention to Renee and Phillip. The cage fitted snuggly about his penis giving it no room in which to become erect. Watching Jacque fucking me had him excited and his organ was throbbing trying to become erect, but inside the cage, it was hopeless. The discomfort of wanting to get hard and not being able to plus wanting to jack off but not being able to get at his penis was etched all over his face.

Sex Slave Family: Renee's Perspective:

During our sixth month with the Bronson's, Henri came over for a two-week visit. Theoretically, he was on leave to research some of the events that occurred at the end of World War I while the peace treaty negotiations were in progress. However, he already knew more about those events than anyone else in the world. So, in actual fact, he spent the entire two weeks with us fucking the Bronsons and me.

At the start of Henri's second week with us, he had Wilma bent over the back of the couch one evening slowly thrusting his cock into her cum-filled, squishing ass when he suggested we invite Rex Talbert down for a sex party. Wilma was moaning so loudly I had to ask him to repeat what he had said.

"I said why don't we ... ugh... ugh... ugh... mmmm... hot, tight ass hole... why don't we invite Rex Talbert down... aaaahhhh fuck...she's cumming again... down for a visit?"

"OOOUUU... OOUUUU... UUNNGGH... FUCK ME... FUCK ME... HARDER, HENRI... FUCK MEEEEEEEE!"

"Who's Rex Talbert?" I asked.

"He's a black historian at the state university... an expert on World War I who just happens to have a dick as big as Jacque's. I'm sure he would love to spend the weekend partying with us."

"Great idea... aaaahhh... this is a tight hole too... I'll call him tonight. Ungh.. Ungh... take it, Doris. Squeeze my cock with your cunt," Jacque grunted.

"GGHHAAA!! HARDER, JACQUE... DEEPER... FUCK ALL IT INTO MEEEE... OOOHHH GOD SCREW MEEEEEEEEEEE!" Doris shrieked.

"No. Let Renee call Rex. He's probably come down tonight if she calls him. Will you call him, Renee? UNNGGHH! Gonna shoot in Wilma's hot ass!"

"Ok... I'll call while you finish Wilma. Make sure she sucks you hard afterwards. Henri. I want you in my cunt after I call Rex."

---------------------------------------------

It came as no surprise to anyone when Rex eagerly accepted my invitation to a party the following weekend. He arrived around 8 PM Friday evening... all 6' 2", 210 lbs of him. His tight-fitting shirt and pants emphasized the rippling muscles beneath. They also emphasized the large bulge of his still flaccid cock. While Jacque and Henri were shaking hands, Wilma, and I couldn't take our eyes off of Rex's package.

"I've never had a black cock before," Wilma groaned softly. "It looks like it's huge."

After the men had greeted each other, Jacque made the remaining introductions.

"I believe you've already met my gorgeous wife, Renee."

"I've met her, yes, but not like I would like to meet her. I hope to correct that this weekend."

"I'm sure you will, Rex," I responded with a smile.

"And this is Wilma Bronson. Wilma and her husband have been gracious enough to share their home with Renee and me for the duration of my year's stay here."

As usual, you always find the most beautiful women, Jacque. Hi, Wilma. Jacque has told me a lot about you, and I'm glad to finally see you in person. I hope to see a lot more of you this weekend."

"Oh yes... I hope so too," Wilma gushed.

"That is Wilma's husband," Jacque informed Rex.

Rex and Henri took seats in the spacious den while Jacque fixed drinks. "Wilma, would you like a *******? Renee?" he asked.

"I'll take a small glass of wine," Wilma responded."

"And how about you, Renee? Want something to *******?"

"Yeah, but nothing from the bar. The ******* I want is from the big fountain inside Rex's pants." Sitting down beside him, I said, "I'm dying to see it and suck it. Can I?"

Stretching his legs out in front of him, Rex smiled and said, "Be my guest, Renee."

Wilma never took her eyes off Rex's crotch as I unzipped his pants and extracted his semi-hard, dark black cock. Even semi-hard, it was already a formidable 8 inches of thick man meat.

"Ooohhhh god... mmmmmmmm," Wilma moaned together when they saw it.

Rex groaned when I took it inside my mouth. As soon as I began sucking on his shaft, it began to grow and thicken stretching my mouth wide until I had to back off a little as it was too much cock to handle. When it a fully-erect 10 and 1/2 inches, I removed my mouth and licked the bloated head bringing hot masculine groans of pleasure from him.

Wilma knelt between Rex's outstretched legs and worked his pants and shorts down his legs. He raised his ass off the couch to help. As soon as Wilma had his clothes off, she mounted the couch, bent over, and attacked his big black cock like a woman possessed. Seven inches disappeared into her mouth and throat on the first trip her lips made down Rex's dick.

Wilma sucked as Rex fucked her mouth. More and more of his cock sank into her throat with every thrust. When Rex began to grunt, I knew she had him close. I yanked Wilma's mouth of the throbbing male shaft. "Wait your turn," I growled.

As soon as I took his tool into my mouth, I could feel it jerking and throbbing as he grunted and hunched fucking my mouth with deep strokes that occasionally made me gag.

"Ah fuck! These hot sluts are too much. Can't hold it! Gonna shoot! Take it, Renee. Take my load!"

I nodded without removing my mouth from his erupting cock. One thick gush of semen after another exploded into my mouth and throat.

Rex emptied his balls into my belly, and everyone else was getting out of their clothes. Obviously, the party was going to start before we had dinner.

We had allowed him to be uncaged for the party, and he was taking full advantage of the situation to stroke himself.
Jacque had now shed his clothes

Rex now had me riding his black shaft cowgirl. He was in complete command as he held my wrists behind me locked in one of his powerful hands while he worked my cunt up and down his cock with the other hand on my hips. Again and again, I felt his big dick stretch me open and drive all the way into to the bottom of my vagina. His big cock head thudded into my womb on every stroke. In moments, he had me screaming .

Rex pounded the cock into me... making me climax again. "He's got his arm wrapped around her left leg, and he's got it all the way back with her knee beside her ear. He's got his leg wrapped around her other leg holding her wide open, and his 10-cock is up her asshole fucking her like a jack hammer. Gonna cum in your cunt, Renee. Now! Shooting it in!"

When Rex began ejaculating inside my pussy, I convulsed in another climax.

------------------------------------------------------

At this point, we took a break. While the women prepared the dinner, the men discussed which of our pussies was the tightest.

"Bitch, bitch, bitch! Excuses, excuses, excuses," Jacque responded bringing laughter from all the men.

After dinner, we all went to the game room. At first, the men played pool, but the longer Rex looked at Wilma's big tits and her wet, shaved pussy, the less interest he had in the pool game. Finally, he called a halt.

"I give up, Jacque. You win. I gotta use the pool table for something more important."

"And what might that be?"

"Gonna fuck Wilma on the pool table." He didn't ask her, he just announced that it was fucking time for Wilma on the pool table.

As soon as Rex sank his massive black cock into Wilma's pussy, she climaxed before he even got all 10 and a half inches into her vagina. Her pussy was quivering in climax as Rex punched his dick the rest of the way into her hole. Pulling back, he drove into her again bringing hot moans from her lips. After five minutes of hard fucking, Wilma convulsed in another orgasm. This time her juices squirted but with her hole fully plugged with Rex's thick cock, it stayed inside her pussy squishing erotically as his dick pumped her.

"Hey Rex. Don't shoot in her yet. Let's have Wilma and Renee bend over the pool table so you can switch back and forth between them. Sound good?"

"Hell yes, it sounds good. Two hot foxes bent over and taking my dick. Come on, Wilma. You heard the man. On your feet. Now bend over the pool table. Arch that sexy ass high. Big black cock is going in."

"You too, Renee. Over here. Bend over beside Wilma. Keep your ass arched and your feet apart. Are you gonna fuck both of them in the ass, Rex?"

"Damn right! Ass fucking for both of them. Back and forth. YEAH!!"

A few minutes later, Wilma and I were both groaning as Rex's huge black shaft slammed into us. He started by pushing it into Wilma's ass. She screeched as it stretched her open and slid into her back passage. He pumped her for a minute while he finger fucked me. Finally, he withdrew, took one step to his left, and sank his black dick in my back passage. I also got a minute or so of intense ass fucking while his fingers screwed in and out of Wilma's ass.

A New Life: Wilma's Perspective:

Rex was now coming over almost every weekend, and sometimes Henri would fly in for a week's stay. When they were present along with Jacque , Renee, and I were being fucked constantly. We never did get a full night's sleep without one of the men mounting us.

During the last two months of the Lambeaux's stay, Jacque sometimes had me dye my hair and be a brunette. Other times, I was my usual blonde self, but regardless of what color my hair was, all I was ever permitted to wear around the house was a garter belt with thigh-high stockings and four-inch CFM heels. My tits, ass, and pussy were always required to be exposed.

As fate would have it, Renee had returned to Paris for four days to take care of some pressing business matters for her and Jacque. Consequently, I had to take care of Jacque and Henri. For those four days, I was being screwed constantly, morning, noon, and night. Sometimes the men would take turns; other times they would do two at a time, and on still other occasions all fucked me at the same time. I didn’t keep count, but in retrospect, it seems to me like I must have had over a hundred orgasms during that week.

------------------------------------------------

It was the last week of the Lambeaux's stay, and things had been hectic all week. Jacque was in me constantly.

Three days before their flight back to Paris, Jacque and Renee had me seated in the bedroom for an announcement. I was wearing panties in addition to my garter belt, stockings, and heels. While Jacque had recently been allowing me to wear panties, I was required to pull them aside and expose my pussy whenever he entered the room. So, when Jacque and Renee entered, I promptly pulled my panties aside for him.

"God, but you look awesome... as usual. I'm sureyou know that Renee and I can hardly bare the thought of leaving such beautiful women and such delightful and exotic playmates . We've been distressed for weeks over that thought. We both knew what we wanted to do, but we weren't sure we could arrange all the necessary documents in time. Happily, they all arrived yesterday.

"What documents?" I asked.

"I'm about to tell you, Wilma. In the meantime, keep your legs open. You're letting them close and shutting off the view. I'm going to fuck both of you as soon as I tell you the great news. You already have a passport, Wilma. Then, I applied to the French government for permanent visa status for you. That took some doing, but I know some very powerful people in the French government who pulled the right strings. Your permanent visas arrived yesterday . You are moving to Paris with us. We have a very large mansion with more than enough room for all of us. Oh, I forgot to mention that I've already purchased first-class tickets for the three of you.

So use the next three days to pack every thing you need to take with you.

"How long will we be staying, Jacque?" I asked making certain that I kept my legs wide open.

"Your visas are permanent. So, you'll be staying until I get tired of fucking you or until Renee does. Since we both enjoy having two such beautiful sex slaves around, I think you can count and staying in Paris permanently."

"But what about Phillip?

"He can come if he likes. His choice, but I think he will eventually be joining us in Paris."

"But.."

"No more discussion. The two of you leave for Paris with us in three days. It's settled.

well ...this damned thing turned a little kinky in the family....hope I got it all deleted out and didn't fuck the story up to much

got to read a little more than just the first few chapters before I post I guess...sorry

Back