Dominant wife

What you ask is impossible to answer in regarding the lifestyle. There are many different reasons for why people get involved. Some females my be the dominate type. Many are the submissive type. The majority are those who get into it because the husband or boyfriend ask. Some who were persuaded into it discover they like the freedom to pick and choose and resist giving it up if ask. I guess you could say they became more dominate. Most are really just more liberated from the thought they have to bow to the man in there life's decisions.

Yes, my wife Maria gained more self esteem since we started following the cuckold lifestyle. She became more self confident.
so true !when our wives meet a Black Gentleman who provides them with fantastic sex, they feel much more confident .. Knowing that a really sexy man wants them makes them proud of themseves.They dress differently, think differently and become muchb stronger !
and I knowwhat I m talking about !

so true !when our wives meet a Black Gentleman who provides them with fantastic sex, they feel much more confident .. Knowing that a really sexy man wants them makes them proud of themseves.They dress differently, think differently and become muchb stronger !
and I knowwhat I m talking about !
Yes, this is exactly how it happened with my wife too. She became more self confident, she feels comfortable with her body knowing the desire of men for her. Cuckolding gives our wives the proof that they are desirable from other men, not only from their husband.

Back