Dominance

Would have had 10 babies by Black Men and fucked n sucked off over 1000 BBC s if I had been born a female. Cause I feel now like I'm gonna be the white slut of the year and I'm trying to start of my life of worshipping Black Cock! But still just a CD, faggot who hasn't had his first BBC yet, but hopeful that once the first cock pounds the ******* out of me with authority and with that Black Man fucking me in my lil panties and making me suck his chocolate cock. Then I'm gonna be on my way, full time, dressing like a slut for all BBC Daddy to see what's theirs to use

Black men, their attitudes and their big cocks, are magnets for some of us. My wife is one of those responding to the powerful draw of black magnets. She tells me that several times most days her pussy lubricates when she's close to a black man. (She loves elevator rides!) You must have a lot of self control if you have not yet sexually experienced a black man. Self control, or an inability to respond physically to him. (Sucking his cock in a crowded elevator, for example) My wife agrees that many times when she's giving a blow job to her black "Friend" it escalates to the level of 'Mouth Fucking" on his part!!!

Back