Doing them doggy style

White people often like to equate sex with love and affection, but we black guys know it's all about pleasure and release -- the pleasure while our cock is in her body and the eventual release of our seed in whichever hole we are using. Doggy-style fucking makes it clear that no love or affection is involved, just *******-style mating.
doggy1.jpg
doggy2.jpg
doggy3.jpg
doggy4.jpg
doggy5.jpg

White people often like to equate sex with love and affection, but we black guys know it's all about pleasure and release -- the pleasure while our cock is in her body and the eventual release of our seed in whichever hole we are using. Doggy-style fucking makes it clear that no love or affection is involved, just *******-style mating.
View attachment 3496890
View attachment 3496891
View attachment 3496892
View attachment 3496894
View attachment 3496895
You are exactly right, just pure sex, no constraints. That’s what makes it so good.

Additionally it shows white full submission..the Black man behind IS fully dominant..He can go as deep, as hard, as rough as HE chooses. Whether white female or white Male there is little to nothing to be done to avoid the powerful rather of the Black Man.
Just my meager 2 cents worth.

Black Men Rule!

It's the animalistic position and method which is OBVIOUSLY VERY NATURAL. The dominant one bringing out the submissiveness of the less weaker one. Some give their white ass up (back) easily and without objection while other whites must be shown (****** somewhat). Whatever the circumstances pure natural hard pounding sex WILL happen...as it should...as the Black Men get Their Black seed release. That's all that matters.
Again, just my meager 2 cents worth.

Black Men Rule!

It's the animalistic position and method which is OBVIOUSLY VERY NATURAL. The dominant one bringing out the submissiveness of the less weaker one. Some give their white ass up (back) easily and without objection while other whites must be shown (****** somewhat). Whatever the circumstances pure natural hard pounding sex WILL happen...as it should...as the Black Men get Their Black seed release. That's all that matters.
Again, just my meager 2 cents worth.

Black Men Rule!
Yes, it is natural, which is why we do it so much. In nature, all sex is that way: cattle, horses, dogs, etc. The female kneels and the male mounts and drives his cock into her roughly so as to launch his seed as deep as possible into her.

Yes, it is natural, which is why we do it so much. In nature, all sex is that way: cattle, horses, dogs, etc. The female kneels and the male mounts and drives his cock into her roughly so as to launch his seed as deep as possible into her.
Exactly Sir. No love is needed or required. Mating, breeding, Black cocks getting needed sexual release, spreading cum seed is the importance.
Why white couples, married or not, can and should have Black Men involved..and not just 1 Black Man, but multiple Black Men who will give life to white "sex". No love needed. Just hard rough dominant Black on white fucking. The full doggy mounting fucking Black Men deliver Their Black seed DEEP and achieve Their own much needed sexual release and pleasure. White as UP...Black cocks IN!
My meager 2 cents worth.

Black Men Rule!

View attachment 3496890
View attachment 3496891
View attachment 3496892
View attachment 3496894
View attachment 3496895
my wife's favorite position

Love being taken like this so dominate :bigsmile:
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 137596

View media item 134409
View media item 25091
View media item 7259
View media item 7254
View media item 1920

Exactly Sir. No love is needed or required. Mating, breeding, Black cocks getting needed sexual release, spreading cum seed is the importance.
Why white couples, married or not, can and should have Black Men involved..and not just 1 Black Man, but multiple Black Men who will give life to white "sex". No love needed. Just hard rough dominant Black on white fucking. The full doggy mounting fucking Black Men deliver Their Black seed DEEP and achieve Their own much needed sexual release and pleasure. White as UP...Black cocks IN!
My meager 2 cents worth.

Black Men Rule!
Absolutely Black King responding

Back