Does your wife/gf help her bull find other women?

Lately my gf has taken the initiative to find other hotwives to "convert" to bbc. Shes even had 2 friends fuck her bull and it was exciting to see for both her and I. Now my gf spends some of her time looking for other women to join her or introduce to him. She seems to have found a new thrill in this lifestyle. In total my gf has introduced 6 women to thr same bull and plans on introducing more. He doesnt ******* her or even request she do it, she simply chooses to do it. Shes even asked my opinion on a few women in regards to him liking them. Quite honestly I love seeing how submissive my gf has become and it adds to the humiliation aspect for me. She barely introduced me to family and friends but she seems to jump at any chance to have someone meet her bull to have sex with. Anyone with a similar experience?

Lately my gf has taken the initiative to find other hotwives to "convert" to bbc. Shes even had 2 friends fuck her bull and it was exciting to see for both her and I. Now my gf spends some of her time looking for other women to join her or introduce to him. She seems to have found a new thrill in this lifestyle. In total my gf has introduced 6 women to thr same bull and plans on introducing more. He doesnt ******* her or even request she do it, she simply chooses to do it. Shes even asked my opinion on a few women in regards to him liking them. Quite honestly I love seeing how submissive my gf has become and it adds to the humiliation aspect for me. She barely introduced me to family and friends but she seems to jump at any chance to have someone meet her bull to have sex with. Anyone with a similar experience?
That is soo awesome!!! She doesn’t get jealous of these girl that he will want to fuck them more or pay more attention to them ?

I have always been in charge of finding the BBC'S for my girlfriend's but for the biggest reason to make sure that they would be nice and clean and be cool with me filming and directing.

That is soo awesome!!! She doesn’t get jealous of these girl that he will want to fuck them more or pay more attention to them ?
Yes but that's what makes her wasnt too do it more. She wants to get his attention and impress him so she does ir to be his "good girl" and get priority over others. Which he does. I mean what guy in their right mind would chose other women over the one that is literally bringing you more to fuck. It's like a never ending cycle. She begins him women to fuck, she gets somewhat jealous, does more things to get his attention and in doing so brings more women. And I honestly love it

I have always been in charge of finding the BBC'S for my girlfriend's but for the biggest reason to make sure that they would be nice and clean and be cool with me filming and directing.
I love it when a lovely mate records me sliding in and out of his woman. I want to start my own collection.

Congratulations to your BBC recruiting Girlfriend all Queens and Snowbunny's should Recruite White Female Family and Friend's into going Black ♠️♠️♠️🙏🙏🙏

If they dont they should start to

She is truly such a nice woman wanting other women having the pleasure of black cock.

Back