DOES YOUR CUCK HUSBAND LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU?

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
This is an article we found. What do you think?

M
y husband was one of those "dead battery" husbands, as you call them. He stopped having sex with me several years ago.

My sex drive increased while his decreased. I was desperate. There are women at work in the same boat and some are having affairs with black men. They are the only sexually satisfied white women at work.

There was a black man who took an interest in me. I led him on and one evening after work met him for a *******. We ended up in the sack and I saw him for several months. I thought I was in love with him. He was such a masculine man. I did whatever he wanted. I even performed sex acts with his friends because he demanded it.

Eventually it played out; he had many other women and lost interest in me. One of the men he had introduced me to took a romantic interest in me and we became regular lovers. He kept calling me at home wanting me to meet him at odd times.

My husband found out about it and confronted me. I couldn't lie to him.

When I confessed to my husband I was having an affair with a black man, I was afraid. I did not want a divorce. My husband has a good job and makes good money. Our ******* is off to college. I needed him to pay for college for her. We have accumulated a lot and I did not want to lose it. I like my affluent lifestyle and all the goodies that go with it. We travel a lot; there is no way I could afford any of this alone.

Luckily my husband he didn't get angry. Instead, he wanted to know all about it -- all the details of what I did and what the black man did to me (I didn't tell him about the first black man or the others).

I was naturally reluctant to give him the details, but he was insistent, so I told him. Just like with my first lover, I had been doing everything with him -- things I never did with my husband.
My husband wasn't angry. Rather, it aroused him -- so much so that we even had sex ourselves which we hadn't done in a long time. It wasn't much. My husband felt so small and it seemed like he had just gotten in when he came, but it was more than I had had from him in a long time.

Whenever I went out with my black lover my husband always wanted to know everything we did when I got back. Then he would give me oral sex and sometimes he even fucked me when he could get it up.

When the relationship with that black man ended my husband took me to a salt & pepper club (a place for blacks and whites to socialize) and fixed me up with the black men who were there.

My husband would pick up a black man for me and we would all go to the hotel. My husband always watched us. Sometimes he jerked off while the black man fucked me. Sometimes he "cleaned up" when the black man was done with me.

We began going regularly, almost every weekend. Then we joined several interracial and cuckold groups and we met many other people who were in this lifestyle.
It wasn't long until we were going to Mandingo parties (parties where white husbands hire well built young black men) to have sex with their wives.

We eventually made some good friends and formed a group ourselves of about a dozen white couples who regularly had our own Mandingo parties. We hosted many ourselves.
I am 43 now;. My husband is 49. We have one baby and she is gone to college most of the time. Most of us are in the same boat in our 30s and 40s with our children gone or almost gone. We are all affluent with time to enjoy ourselves. We are looking for some kicks. Our husbands are over the hill.

I never felt really bad about what I was doing. I thought my husband was doing it out of love for me and it was like a gift. And I was giving back to him and it made it seem right.
I said something like that (expressing my appreciation for our husbands for allowing us to have lovers when their sex drives had fallen off) to a Chinese friend of mine who was married to an American and was new in this Mandingo group with us)
She said, "Honey, they aren't doing this because they love us or out of consideration for us. They do this because they hate us. They hate all women."

I asked what she said, "American men hate women and our husbands are no different. They don't like women's rights, women's lib, the sexual revolution, the end of the double standard or any other changes that have happened in the past 40 years.
I told her that was ridiculous but she said, "Think about it. What does your husband think of blacks? My husband can't stand them...." Then she asked me, "Does your husband like or respect blacks? Tell me truthfully."
I had to admit my husband has always spoken poorly of blacks. He is your typical Republican. I admitted as much to my friend.

She said, "See? He doesn't like them any more than my husband does and has a lot of built up resentment against you and all other American women. Watching you go down on a black man or get fucked by black men is his way of demeaning and degrading you and it makes him feel good to see you so degraded."

I said, "If you feel that way why do you do it?" She said, "I don't care what his motivation is. I like it. I like sex with black men. They have hard bodies, big cocks and can fuck a long time.
"What do I care why my husband wants me to do it? I don't care what his motivation is. I figure the joke is on him and I am just going to enjoy it. And nobody knows, so there is no shame. My family would die of shame if they knew I was fucking black men but they don't know so why not enjoy?"

I thought about what my friend said and I think there is some truth in it. But I can't just accept it like she does.

Maybe with couples like you who are in their 40’s and older that could be apart of it. I’ve read many posts over the internet from white wives like yours and from black men who felt they were just being used by an white couple because of the social stigma from the past! Mix racing or interracial dating was very frowned upon back then.

I think it’s an mix with your husband. On one hand he’s probably thrilled that you degraded yourself in his eyes by sleeping with an black man and with older couples that might be what’s happening. Does he know your families view of interracial dating? If he knows that they would frown upon it then that adds to it. He knows if you left him for an black man that your family would be disgusted either openly or behind your back! Then on the other hand he’s closet cuckold lol! Even though he’s talked down about blacks it might be an defensive mechanism that was installed in him by family or society itself. A lot of people who act that way really want the opposite. Sort like an deflection attitude.

With newer couples entering the lifestyle I don’t think this plays much of an role. Race mixing or interracial dating is more acceptable in our culture depending on certain geological regions. With so much interracial dating on TV series, movies and in society it’s becoming the more social norm. For newer younger couples I think it’s the thrill or curiosity. More younger people are open to threesomes and swinging. Sex is advertised everywhere.

My own personal experience with interracial sex and sharing my ex wife and old gf with all types of men is that I loved the skin contrast. Plus I’m hung for an white guy and was always trying to find someone bigger to fuck my ex wife. But then the myth that all black men are sex God’s is just that an myth. We actually had sex with better guys that weren’t black. But that never stopped my obsession with interracial sex. We just never found the right Dominant black guy for her!

Each couple has its own reasons why they are in the lifestyle. I’m sure your husband was intrigued that were you cheating on him with an black man. If he gets off on watching you then he is finding some sexual arousal from it. If he’s going down on you after an black guy then it’s not about racism. Usually guys just watch, get off and then leave the room if they didn’t find some other kink or arousal by going going down on you or fucking you after.

Has any other part of your relationship changed?

Does he just ignore you and only pay attention to your play dates or events?

I wouldn’t go off what one couple says because everyone in the lifestyle is in it for some reason or another.

I think your husband was just an closet cuckold like many are!

Haven't done it yet. But for me I know it would be out of love for my wife not hate I don't see that at all. Maybe that's how she feels her husband feels but I definitely would think that's not the majority. I would want to see the Passion and satisfaction with her, Definitely not hate

Back