Does women like men's pubic hair or want to look them shaved?

Is it bad that I would love a nice hairy Black man
No it's not cause I'm a hairy bbc man and proud of it it's crazy all through childhood I could wait for hair to grow on my dick I tried shaving for a woman years ago cut my dick I'll NEVER put any kind of razor near my dick again PS one of the worse 2 to 3 weeks I ever had in my life everytime my dick got hard the cut would open up again so NO SIR NO WAY hairy and will stay that way !!!

I've had a few girls that preferred completely shaved smooth. I've done it a few times for their pleasure, either by razor or waxing but honestly I'm not a fan of the aesthetics of it.
Just like I prefer a trimmed and groomed pussy shaved around the labia and perineum but with a little landing strip crowning its glory, I also keep my balls and perineum smooth. When I keep my chest smooth I also clean up down there and only leave a little trimmed patch at the base of the shaft. Regardless, I always keep the pubic zone trimmed.

Make hubby seem even less masculine and submissive to you?
I'm from the old school you know when I was young I cant wait to grow hair on my balls the old guys would say you dont e even have hair on your balls yet so I was happy when hair started to grow hair balls was the in thing now this new thing is shaved nuts well I'm old school I have hair on my nuts that's all to it first I tried shaving I cut my dick for three I tried not to get hard cause the cut would open up ILL NEVER SHAVE MY NUTS AGAIN I may trim but never shave

• Wow
Reactions: wit
I'm from the old school you know when I was young I cant wait to grow hair on my balls the old guys would say you dont e even have hair on your balls yet so I was happy when hair started to grow hair balls was the in thing now this new thing is shaved nuts well I'm old school I have hair on my nuts that's all to it first I tried shaving I cut my dick for three I tried not to get hard cause the cut would open up ILL NEVER SHAVE MY NUTS AGAIN I may trim but never shave
Understandable. It has happened and been painful, but girls have just laughed at me and made me do it again, so I got used to it

Back