Does wanting to suck a bbc make u gay?

But when his thick black shaft is pumping past your lips, you'll be in heaven 😉
Oh you’re preaching to the choir…..

I just wanted to comment on how funny it is when we get questions about “can I suck a guys balls and still be straight?!?” I won’t pick on the OP because he’s not the only one to ask, but just don’t worry about classification. Enjoy cock and pussy and whatever link you want and don’t worry about what box you check

Not for me. I still like to look at hot chicks (and married to one). I'm not attracted to black men as partners, but there is just something about black cocks that makes me want to drop to my knees an open my mouth!

I guess I worry that any manhood I have left will be gone if I do suck BBC.
I mean, I’ve done ALOT more than suck cock (you can read about the weekend I spent with a beautiful black man in his hotel room in this section of the forum, and I don’t worry about my manhood.

at least not in a “this makes me feel bad about myself” sort of way. It’s sexy to me to be emasculated by another guy, but I don’t think of me as being any less because I’ve taken real Bull loads up my ass….

It is good to know I am normal with all these thoughts I have. Sometimes I feel broken. In a way it would be amazing to make a BBC cum.I bet the feeling in the ass is amazing. I would feel sexy and pretty too.

I want to make a BBC cum. I think it would be a great feeling. I worry about the cum shooting down my throat and making me gag. I just want to be good. I am not at fucking pussy so I want to be at this.
I think about the same thing a lot lately. I’m in Chicago area and looking for the right one!

Back