Does this site really work

Are you verified, I haven't pulled the trigger yet but have conversed with a couple real people. They tend to take you more serious when they don't think you are someone posing as a bull, or a man posing as a woman. Verification seems to help. I think if I had more time to have continuous conversations and meet up in person regularly. I probably could meet some one on here just from the real people I've chatted with. Just my opinion.

I haven’t had any luck. What am i doing wrong?
The two main ways to attract people on this site is by posts and your media. I can understand discretion if you don't want your location and stats public but if you don't care then enhancing your profile would be key.

So 1. Make good, sexy, flirtatious, intelligent posts that will make them interested. 2. Give them some media that will make them desire you. 3. Tell them a little about yourself and what you are looking for in the lifestyle in your profile in the "about" section.

Lastly diversify and utilize a network of resources and you will have more success than you can handle. B2W is not necessarily a swinger site though it seems to have tons of swingers on here. So I would suggest signing up to a couple of swinger sites as well like: adultfriendfinder.com, sls.com to name a few. Once you sign up an actual pay for full access to the site again you will need to create an attractive profile and draw them in.

Hope that helps bro!

The two main ways to attract people on this site is by posts and your media. I can understand discretion if you don't want your location and stats public but if you don't care then enhancing your profile would be key.

So 1. Make good, sexy, flirtatious, intelligent posts that will make them interested. 2. Give them some media that will make them desire you. 3. Tell them a little about yourself and what you are looking for in the lifestyle in your profile in the "about" section.

Lastly diversify and utilize a network of resources and you will have more success than you can handle. B2W is not necessarily a swinger site though it seems to have tons of swingers on here. So I would suggest signing up to a couple of swinger sites as well like: adultfriendfinder.com, sls.com to name a few. Once you sign up an actual pay for full access to the site again you will need to create an attractive profile and draw them in.

Hope that helps bro!
Agreed, and above all else, be patient. I have been on here just under a month, never met anyone. Had lots of conversations, but I don't sweat it. This is not "my life", I just roll with it. I know we are all anxious for that first call but don't worry, it will come, but you have to do your part as suggested and advised.

Depends what you expect from the site. If you want to exchange thoughts and ideas about the IR lifestyles this is a great place. If you are looking to hookup hit the clubs. If you can't hookup with anyone then you need to figure out what you are doing wrong and this site may help

bro this place is good.
i got 4 hook ups so far. one local and 3 on my travels,
u gotta chat offline cuz lots of these bitches is really guys, but there is sum good pussy here

Back