Does the risk of pregnancy too taboo or add to the excitement

we used to talk about every aspect of her getting pregnant by a blk stranger and having the baby, i told her if she was to get pregant by a blk m an and had it , i promised that i would lick out her pregancy dischages every day for her, and i would even eat the placenta, as she and her lover had filet mingon, to celebrate the birth, and i woul be the babys nursemaid, so that she would be free to go out and fuck more blk guys and get pregant again ,

one of my greatest desires is to breed a white female.. Most fantasize about it and love the idea of the risk. I do not think a lot of them want to really go through with it. I think it does add to the taboo though
I tried to get my wife black bred back when she was fertile but the guy that had the black friends did not follow through on his part of the agreement. I still want a black Bull to seduce my wife and fill her with his potent seed. Then I would love it if he could use her to get access to the fertile females in the family and bred them all. I would want to eat the fresh cream pie.

Her sister was recently bred and it changed how we felt about it people think it's a gamble when ur off birth control but its actually trying to conceive. The idea is hot but the action is being bred black.
Two of my wife's younger cousins got black bred right out of high school. Her Uncle and Aunt adopted both the girls. I have always wanted my wife and ******* black bred.

We are a childless couple and we started in modern marriage in 2002, my wife was 29 years old and I was 30 years old and we met a bull with 35 years old he already very experienced guided us in this world of IR sex, over these 20 years this bull became his boyfriend but she received several other bulls, in 2011 she got pregnant for the first time from her boyfriend but the pregnancy only lasted 12 weeks, in 2019 she got pregnant again with this bull, but the baby did not reach 17 weeks, since 2021 we are living together 3 but she is exclusive to her boyfriend, and now after more than a year of planting the seed in her uterus, her boyfriend managed to do it and she is pregnant again at 6 weeks, we have a great relationship with the 3, we have no close relatives and we are happy, Bringing a baby into the world is a very big responsibility but the relationship we have in these more than 20 years has only strengthened and now we are waiting for our mixed-race baby who will be very well taken care of by us.

Back