Does the risk of pregnancy too taboo or add to the excitement

When a white husband hands over his white wife to a black man (or men) and they ejaculate inside her, there is always a chance she could get pregnant, even if she is on birth control. That is a taboo and because it is a taboo it seems to enhance the excitement. While I would never want my wife to get pregnant by a black man, it would be devastating both professionally and personally, the idea of millions of black man sperm swimming around inside her is both exciting and disturbing.

When a white husband hands over his white wife to a black man (or men) and they ejaculate inside her, there is always a chance she could get pregnant, even if she is on birth control. That is a taboo and because it is a taboo it seems to enhance the excitement. While I would never want my wife to get pregnant by a black man, it would be devastating both professionally and personally, the idea of millions of black man sperm swimming around inside her is both exciting and disturbing.
We do this, unfortunately, only white bull. It's very exciting for me to be pregnant with a stranger. My husband is even more exciting! I always tell to my husband to clean it out completely my pussy, otherwise you will be a dad.

:angel::happy:
44407537.jpg23347721.jpg

Back