does having having group sex make you a slut??

does having sex with more than 1 guy at the same time make you a slut??

• Total voters
Sort of like a couple of girls said above...good slut, or bad slut? There's a difference between a girl who likes to be slutty sometimes and have some wild fun, and a real slut with no boundaries or shame, and I think there should have been another choice in the poll...I still haven't made my mind up how to vote. Well, I guess now that I've thought of it I'll vote No, because just having group sex doesn't make you a slut right off

And what about two girls, rather than two guys? I am guessing a double-standard makes that combination carry less negative connotation (and more positive/hot).

I have been pondering this myself, since my first three-way on Halloween - and the way it went down, whether it makes me not merely a slut but a whore :oops:

Here's the short version - I've been meaning to write the whole thing up in detail and post it as a new topic, but haven't had time yet. As some of you know, I have a FWB girlfriend who is a pro (working girl, ******, whatever). After we went out on Halloween, she had to see a favorite steady client late (early the next morning really) who wanted to fuck her in her sexy wolf costume (will post costume pics for those of you who know me on FB, and in full version to come), plus she'd promised him to try anal. My fantasy has been to hold and comfort a girl while she's being fucked, and I think girls taking anal is totally hot, so my GFs "treat" to me was to invite me along to her "date" to fulfill that. To make a long story short, after watching him bang her pussy doggy-style while I sat and watched and got really hot and bothered, when he rolled her over and I came to her side as she laid back and started anal with him, not matter how much I tried to get her to relax she couldn't do it, she moved away on the bed and he looked like it was going to get ugly, so I got up on the bed on all fours, calmed him down and and offered him my slutty ass instead, which takes cock easily and eagerly. ;) Still wondering what that makes me if I pulled the "trick" of finishing ass fucking her john...though I didn't get anything for it, other than two good orgasms...what do you all think? I've decided just to look at it as my first group sex, but I still kind of question that.....

:blackheart: Lanie

p.s. Just for fun - and because I know you guys like pics :) - here is me in a ****** costume from a couple of years ago (and overdone makeup intended to make me look streetworn and trashy), though this year I was a vamp in a bustier

297828_111861798966178_1163072422_n.jpg

Just working the pole, boys....

198710_111862075632817_1359715131_n.jpg

Like what you see, big guy?

Sex with more than one guy (Black guy) Makes you a very satisfied slut. Nothing wrong with that. When did "slut" become a bad word?
Depends on the context. Like I don't begrudge sluts (without them there'd be so much more tension in the world), but I definitely wouldn't enter any sort of long term relationship with one. Give 'em the cane, not your name. To put it bluntly, they're simply cock fodder ;)

Doing two guys is definitely slutty but doesn't necessarily make one a slut. Sometimes you want to experiment. I think being slut is an attitude based on your self-esteem (or lack thereof), perception of yourself and other people's perception of you. If you're habitually being used for the gratification of others then yes, you're a slut. If that's what floats your boat then that's superb, but you have to be willing to accept the negatives and positives of that decision. When was the last time you ever heard slut and respect mentioned in the same sentence?

Back