Does eating a cream pie for the first time change you.

Does eating a cream pie for the first time change you? And has anyone's wife or girlfriend demand that you eat it and why?
Yes. If you weren't already out as being gay, you will be now.
not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

i don't think it changes the man but does demonstrate his complete commitment to me. my hubby always eats any cream-pie i have. it's his responsibility to keep me clean after fucking. we are a female lead relationship couple.
We are also a female lead relationship couple. The first and only time I have ate her creampie was the fulfillment of a life long desire. Now that it is behind me it is more or a responsibility to please and obey my lady and her lover . I am very symbolic and That Bull has a level over me. It has brought me closer to my Lady. I crave her control and power.

How did it make her view you
She pretty much knew what i was from the moment we met - a submissive bitch. But prior to cuckolding me, it had always seemed like Her dominance of me in the bedroom was just a 'game we played'. After listening to Her and Her Bull fuck that night, and then cleaning Her out when we got home, i think it was some sort of confirmation that She had probably always been looking for. Looking back on it, i realize She was actually probably grooming me to be a cuck all along, and i think this was the moment that completely erased any possible doubts in Her head about what i really was.

There was definitely a marked change after that night. The 'play' that had seemed limited to the bedroom for years, now seemed to begin to push into much more of our day-to-day activities. Her treatment of me became immediately harsher and more demanding. But also so much more exciting for me as well. We thrive on that, you know?

Back