Does anyone have any lesbian cuckold stories ?

Not really a story, more of a statement of our relationship. I'm Bi-sexual. I have a regular boyfriend and three very special girlfriends. My husband, PK, is my cuckold locked in chastity.

I know there is some debate on whether or not the male can be or is a cuckold when two women get together, and he is not allowed to participate, plus, remains locked in his cage. I am of the belief that yes, he is.

Whenever I have an adventure with another lady, I always hand PK's key to her when she arrives. It is her prerogative to what level he will be allowed to participate. Usually, he is left to stand in a corner of the room, stay silent and wait for our next instruction. However, sometimes my playmate just can't resist teasing his pathetic caged penis.8332b.jpg

Not really a story, more of a statement of our relationship. I'm Bi-sexual. I have a regular boyfriend and three very special girlfriends. My husband, PK, is my cuckold locked in chastity.

I know there is some debate on whether or not the male can be or is a cuckold when two women get together, and he is not allowed to participate, plus, remains locked in his cage. I am of the belief that yes, he is.

Whenever I have an adventure with another lady, I always hand PK's key to her when she arrives. It is her prerogative to what level he will be allowed to participate. Usually, he is left to stand in a corner of the room, stay silent and wait for our next instruction. However, sometimes my playmate just can't resist teasing his pathetic caged penis.View attachment 6206158
You have an interesting arrangement indeed. Thank you for sharing.

i believe the question whether a male can be cuckolded with a Woman or not is a question of the dynamic and mentalities involved. i know a couple where the Woman is bisexual and has her playdates with other Women, usually without her man present. Their situation is that she is more into men than Women, couldn't even imagine a full-blown relationship with a Woman at all but loves to have her other (lesbian) need fulfilled every once in a while. Also she wouldn't want to play behind her man's back, so she says she is more than grateful for his giving consent to her playful escapades with Women. In their scenario the other Women meet a need he as a man cannot provide anyway. Also there is no threat to the relationship because the female half would never leave him for a playdate which is all about sex and nothing more. i do not see their situation elegible for being called a cuck situation.

In my opinion an essential element of the mental aspects of cuckolding is potential competition. Is a Woman attracted to other Women at least as much as she is to men? Did she have a (full-blown) relationship with another Woman prior to her current relationship with her man? And as a consequence: Does another Woman pose a potential threat to the relationship (and if only in theory)? - What's your situation @MM and PK?

Another intriguing thought about what you describe... If you hand the key to another Lady and it is "her prerogative to what level he will be allowed to participate", like you say, then it is a possibility she will set PK free and start playing with him more than with you MM or even with him alone which will ultimately make you the one being cucked. - Ever thought of that possibility? 🤔

What's your situation @MM and PK?
Is a Woman attracted to other Women at least as much as she is to men?
I would say I am a little more attracted to men than girls. Maybe a 60 male / 40 female ratio.
Did she have a (full-blown) relationship with another Woman prior to her current relationship with her man?
No, I didn't, but I first realized my Bi-sexual feelings when I was 19. Many special friends, but nothing serious.

Does another Woman pose a potential threat to the relationship (and if only in theory)?
No, my current relationship and lifestyle meets all my expectations.

then it is a possibility she will set PK free and start playing with him more than with you MM or even with him alone which will ultimately make you the one being cucked. - Ever thought of that possibility?
I believe your scenario would never transpire, but if it ever did, I do believe I have a streak of cuckquean tendencies in me. When PK and I were heavy into the Swinging Lifestyle, I often watched PK with other women and experienced great pleasure. If one of my girls wished to take PK to another level, I wouldn't be opposed, but I'm not so sure PK would be willing to pay the price afterwards.

(...) If one of my girls wished to take PK to another level, I wouldn't be opposed, but I'm not so sure PK would be willing to pay the price afterwards.
And what price would that be? 🤔

Thank you for your detailed reply. i like the playfulness in your lifestyle like you explain it. (y) And great that your relationship and lifestyle meet all your expectations! i wouldn't call it "cucking with a woman" though in the lifestyle and scenarios you described. ImO it's more like putting on a show for your man. 🤷‍♂️

And what price would that be?
An extended period (at least 200 days) of lock-up with no attention, teasing, ruined or full orgasms administered. Maybe a sixteen-ounce stainless steel testicle stretching ring would be applied.

ImO it's more like putting on a show for your man. 🤷‍♂️
Oh, come on now. Do you really think my female relationships are all in an effort to entertain my caged cuck husband. That's hilarious.

An extended period (at least 200 days) of lock-up with no attention, teasing, ruined or full orgasms administered. Maybe a sixteen-ounce stainless steel testicle stretching ring would be applied.
What a form of "appropriate" punishment for something that you MM would actually enjoy! 😂 See your own statement...
(...)
I believe your scenario would never transpire, but if it ever did, I do believe I have a streak of cuckquean tendencies in me. When PK and I were heavy into the Swinging Lifestyle, I often watched PK with other women and experienced great pleasure. (...)
So if you do "punish" PK for whatever reason it is becasue it's part of your lifestyle that both of you enjoy. Also PK gets some sort of gratification from your treatment. ;)

Oh, come on now. Do you really think my female relationships are all in an effort to entertain my caged cuck husband. (...)
Not alone. Of course you get pleasure from your "playdates" with females too. But it's a give-and-take and PK is "entertained" as well. - Just sayin'

Back