Does anyone else have to deal with this ?

If THAT.... Thing, is considered 'adequate and average' that is a shocking statistic.
Not that I care to know but DAMN... I haven't been that small since middle school. I'm not even being funny.
But I agree, she married Him, CLEARLY despite penis size but... Good gawd that is tiny.
I never understood spouse humiliation. Even as a bull in this lifestyle and far bigger than the average man... I don't see why a woman would willingly marry a guy if his penis size is an issue. That's why I simply said LIFE CHOICES .
women essentially have the Pick of the litter when it comes to men, so I'm assuming he is far more capable in all other aspects of life LOL

He's probably a helluva district manager. Kind. Loving. Considerate. God fearing 👍🏽
What some women will choose for certain securities then complain about those choices

If THAT.... Thing, is considered 'adequate and average' that is a shocking statistic.
Not that I care to know but DAMN... I haven't been that small since middle school. I'm not even being funny.
But I agree, she married Him, CLEARLY despite penis size but... Good gawd that is tiny.
I never understood spouse humiliation. Even as a bull in this lifestyle and far bigger than the average man... I don't see why a woman would willingly marry a guy if his penis size is an issue. That's why I simply said LIFE CHOICES .
women essentially have the Pick of the litter when it comes to men, so I'm assuming he is far more capable in all other aspects of life LOL

He's probably a helluva district manager. Kind. Loving. Considerate. God fearing 👍🏽
Very well said!

He is about my husbands size, which is fine. We have a good sex life and lovemaking is good with him. But nothing compares to pure sex with a large man. Just no strings attached sex.
sounds to me you have got the perfect marriage,
good love making with hubby and you getting the good, hard, rough raw sex to fulfil all your needs from your love of BBC.
good for you girl you got your cake and can keep eating it.
be safe out there love

Back