DO YOU WEAR YOUR WEDDING RING?

Is her wedding ring worn when she fucks another man? (choose more than 1)

• Always

Votes: 303 78.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • It depends

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Only with a black man

Votes: 32 8.3%
  • Yes, its part of the turn on

Votes: 96 24.8%
  • Yes, but hubby wishes she wouldn't

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • No, but hubby wishes she would

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yes, my bull demands it

Votes: 29 7.5%
  • Makes no difference

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Never

Votes: 4 1.0%

• Total voters
It is so erotic to see Amie fucking and sucking a black man or group of black men while wearing her wedding and engagement ring. I bought them and spent lots of money on them as a symbol of my love for her. The rings also symbolize that she belongs to me and yet she gives her body totally and without reservation to well hung black men. They don't have to buy her anything or even treat her like anything other than a tramp.
It is so hot to see her pretty little hands with gold wedding and engagement on her left hand clutch her lovers black asses and draw their big bare black cocks deep into her pussy and gush their semen where her my sperm is supposed to be. Like I said it is very hot and erotic but I also have mixed feelings with pangs of jealousy.

Another thing I forgot to mention is the fact that my wife and I were married for several years before I watched her fuck a black lover. In that entire time Amie never let me screw her ass, she said it was too uncomfortable and it made her feel degraded. Well wouldn't you know that first evening I watched her with black men (there were 4) she let them have her ass bareback. So much for feeling uncomfortable and being degraded! One had a cock almost twice as large a mine, she had told me for years it hurt too much. As for feeling degraded, letting strange black strangers fuck her ass is not degrading? She also let them tie her spread eagle on her stomach and I can still remember vividly her little hands with leather cuffs around her wrists, with her sparkling wedding rings on full display.
There was my lovely little wife wearing her expensive wedding and engagement rings I had bought her giving everything up to these black men who had done nothing for her other than dance with her at a club. You would think me spending that amount of money would have entitled me to at least as much as black strangers got from her. She even licked Dwayne's black asshole! She's never rimmed my ass before or since!
One good thing is since that evening she has let me screw her ass on occasion.

Daddi would have it no other way! We hosted a Gangbang last month during which my rings slipped off... I immediately signaled Him & He nearly interrupted my orgasm putting it back on my finger!
0004b09c-8273-19aa-f83a-345646643287_110.jpg

I like women to wear their rings but not because it turns me on. I have found the it keeps things in perspective. With her rings she has a reminder what we share is simply physical passion and not romance. Her body may belong to me during our times together but when we part there is no confusion.

The wedding ring is supposed to be a symbol of your love and committment to eachother. Why take it off?

Wearing the ring adds to the excitement. Its a psychological trip, know that she is yours but yet she is giving herself to another man. The best is watching his cum drip down onto her ring.

Attachments

• 935100960.jpg
    935100960.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 257
  • PICT3446.jpg
    PICT3446.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 246
  • normal_e_0.jpg
    normal_e_0.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 249
  • bwc379.jpg
    bwc379.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 252
  • derausmuenchen_ef9b47.jpg
    derausmuenchen_ef9b47.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 256
  • CIMG3818.JPG
    CIMG3818.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 260
  • CIMG3913.JPG
    CIMG3913.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 270
I am more likely to talk to a woman with an engagement or wedding ring on in public. Sometimes I even use the ring to start the conversation.

Back