DO YOU WEAR YOUR WEDDING RING?

Is her wedding ring worn when she fucks another man? (choose more than 1)

• Always

Votes: 303 78.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • It depends

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Only with a black man

Votes: 32 8.3%
  • Yes, its part of the turn on

Votes: 96 24.8%
  • Yes, but hubby wishes she wouldn't

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • No, but hubby wishes she would

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yes, my bull demands it

Votes: 29 7.5%
  • Makes no difference

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Never

Votes: 4 1.0%

• Total voters
My wife and I consider her to be pretty much single, so her wedding ring is sort of an accessory. She more often wears a less obvious ring in its place or nothing at all. Whenever she has sex with her ex he likes it better when she doesn't wear it because he still considers her his woman which to us is hot. If he wasn't already in another relationship I would be in trouble lol. I've only seen video of them having sex and it is extremely passionate. Love it!!!

Always wear them. The is no denying that forbidden fruit is the best. When I play with my rings while my eyes are locked with a man's eyes, I'm letting him know I'm married. Licking my lips tells him I'm more that just a little interested. They are an integral part of the initial hello.

During sex, they look even more beautiful when wrapped around another man's cock. Or when covered with his cum.

I always wear my wedding ring when my lovers are breeding me!Some like to cum on my ring and for a while my boyfriend wore it on a chain around his neck.But now I wear it always when Im fucking my men because it turns me on each time I break my marriage vows and become one with a strong superior black man!I like to look at my wedding ring as I feel my lovers warm seed flowing into my body and I tremble and pull him deeper.

I am still not allowed to watch when my wife's bull fucks her in our bed. But occasionally they do give me a treat.

My wife will milk her bull's cock into a champagne glass that we used to toast at our wedding reception. She drops her wedding ring in the cum-filled glass. I am then told to fish the wedding ring out with my tongue, clean it, kneel in front of my naked wife and her naked bull, and put the ring back on her finger.

Back