Do you think she’s intrigued?

Background:

So last night (Valentines) we went to bed at our normal time.

We have ******* so don’t get much time to dirty talk in the day about these things. As it’s Valentines I was hoping for a treat!

We were led in bed and obviously being Valentines I thought there maybe some action, she was so tired (quite normal for her) after some normal conversation, we started some dirty talk, this is normally things fairly vanilla, I’ve never mentioned my fantasies before, but I talked about things that turn her on, like playing with her ass and eating her pussy at this point, she said ‘what about other dirty things?’ And I said ‘what other dirty things?’

That’s when she said out of the blue ‘some men get turned on by watching their wives fuck other men’ she proceeded to ask me if I would get turned on by that, and I hesitated trying to hide the fact I was turned on.

She proceeded to say ‘you’ve taken too long to answer’ and I said ‘what’ trying even harder to hide the fact I was turned on by this.

I said ‘It would turn me on’ but I added ‘I’d be jealous but it would turn me on’ to ensure she knows I care about her.

she didn’t say anything else other than she couldn’t watch me doing it, and she seemed super horny, she was so wet, and we hadn’t even touched each other, I started caressing her and kissing her, and she climbed on top of me pinning my arms down, and rode my cock until she came.

I raised it again the following day as I wanted to see if it was a in the moment comment or there was more there, I said ‘I hope you don’t think that’s weird’ and she replied ‘no, I don’t’. I made it clear that the dirty talk the other night really turned me on, and it seemed to go down well, It’s a beginning, don’t want to press to much.
Good start😉😎

That would be awesome, but we’re both always around and with young ******* it’s unlikely, can always hope though!
trust me, if a woman is determined, never underestimate her resolve. women prove to be greater in resolve than we, as men think!
i supposed the sure-fire way is when shes "beginning to show" (coz you know that will be the ultimate end of such things!)

Im thinking of leaving raising it for a little just so she doesn’t get fed up as the more I push, she’s the type of person to completely get stubborn etc.

however, I see it as a positive shes willing to ask questions; she even gave examples, she said ‘so what if I told you I was going on a date tonight, and I planned to fuck him, you’d be fine with that’.

she said it annoyed her at first, and that shes was almost like if that’s what he wants fuck him I’ll do it and be like fuck you, but she said she understands and that it’s just something that turns me on and she gets that, she asked why is it always black guys; I said because they are different to me, I said bigger cocks (not always) and the contrast, she said i get that, the visual stimulation, I said yes.

she said she just can’t get her head fully around it, I said I understand that.

we will see
She’s feeling you out to see exactly where your head is at. Very common when the subject and idea of the wife fucking someone other that her husband has been opened up. And yes, the fact that she’s asking follow up questions is a very positive sign.

Back