Will my Gf want real bbc after playing with her bbc dildo

• Probably not.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Probably so

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Yes absolutely!

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Younger couple here in our late twenties, we havnt actually jumped into the bbc cuckold lifestyle yet but I would love to try, but nervous at the same time. I do feel that my gf and I are in a point in the relationship where we are very comfortable.

I recently got her a BBC dildo. And she loves it, as you can see I’m considerably smaller than it. I’m going to have the conversation with her tonight on trying bbc. Do you think she will want to based on how much she has enjoyed the bbc dildo? Any opinions or input would be greatly appreciated! I do know she is pretty open to things in general. I’m having the conversation here shortly after a few drinks.
I’ll update after

Attachments

• 7D87FB9B-68BB-496D-97F7-2EABEDC0F228.jpeg
    7D87FB9B-68BB-496D-97F7-2EABEDC0F228.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 268
  • 5700A425-4F19-4DC7-816F-93E496EA64E7.jpeg
    5700A425-4F19-4DC7-816F-93E496EA64E7.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 276
Younger couple here in our late twenties, we havnt actually jumped into the bbc cuckold lifestyle yet but I would love to try, but nervous at the same time. I do feel that my gf and I are in a point in the relationship where we are very comfortable.

I recently got her a BBC dildo. And she loves it, as you can see I’m considerably smaller than it. I’m going to have the conversation with her tonight on trying bbc. Do you think she will want to based on how much she has enjoyed the bbc dildo? Any opinions or input would be greatly appreciated! I do know she is pretty open to things in general. I’m having the conversation here shortly after a few drinks.
I’ll update after
cutie is she Indian roots?

Back