Do you take his dick bareback?

I've gone back and forth with hair styles down there. I've been doing trimmed into a line but kind of messed up a little while ago so been going bare.
Ah. Bare is always hot. Harder if you had sensitive skin though. Trimmed can be super sexy and also convenient. Although when you take his BBC bareback, get filled up, being super hairy and bushy, where you get cum coated, would be erotic too for me to be allowed the privilege of licking and kissing you there. You’d know I’d be swallowing extra cum from your superior Black man too. If you find it funny to see me so humbled by that...

Ah. Bare is always hot. Harder if you had sensitive skin though. Trimmed can be super sexy and also convenient. Although when you take his BBC bareback, get filled up, being super hairy and bushy, where you get cum coated, would be erotic too for me to be allowed the privilege of licking and kissing you there. You’d know I’d be swallowing extra cum from your superior Black man too. If you find it funny to see me so humbled by that...
Best thing to do there is not to rush, make sure the razor is sharp, use shaving cream, and keep up with it.

Back