DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH YOUR WIFE LIKE THIS ?

Agreed, but have you seen the sex scenes in Jesiaca Jones? Hawt!
Yes,,,yes I have, and rest assured I was waiting for something worth taking a screen cap of. I’ve got a 60 inch flat screen, and unlike my iPhone which takes pix at 640 pixels, the “retina” screen on my iPad takes pix at 2000 pixels, which means my hub can reduce them down to 900 and end up with a nice sharp pic. He’s even considered throwing some of my own videos in and doing that to create better captures, with total control over pausing I know he’d make some sexy screen captures,,,and writing the caption texts for them would be a breeze, it’s obviously just history,,,and let’s face it, my history would satiate many a fantasy out there, LOL

photo shopped photo
She‘s got a good imagination, just needs to keep at it till she masters it,,,my hub’s photoshop lets you hit the back button 50 times, and sometimes he clicks that mouse too many times on a pic he’s worked on for over and hour, he either deletes it and starts all over, or get pissed off and comes back to it when he’s calmed down. Trying to do a pic too quickly makes it even harder, for really complicated ones, my hub‘s been known to spend 2 1/2 hours (try doing that only to get a message that reads Adobe Photoshop has encountered a problem and has closed), but most of them he just gets rid of the pixelization on the woman, maybe adds some makeup, maybe makes the boobs human sized by shrinking them, but it has to be a good pic, otherwise he’ll just pass up on boob jobs.

just look to see her avatar (Artgirl), then you’ll know her work.

Last edited:
Back