DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH YOUR WIFE LIKE THIS ?

I would love to be there, going to be a lot of clean up needing to be done
The first time my hub ate a creampie when there was more than one bull in the room, my hub noticed later when watching the video that they all shared a moment of humor at his “situation”,,,my hub said there’s tons of cucks out there that would love to be in that position, but he wasn’t one of them. I understood where he was coming from, but I still had to point out my reality, I was not about to give up being eaten after a load was deposited in me, I’ve come to expect and look forward to it, so he had to accept the good with the bad,,,and although sex with him wasn’t actually bad, we both knew it couldn’t measure up to a gang bang with a bunch of bigger cocks. So we worked it out by him getting on board and letting it roll off his back, after all, he did enjoy doing it,,,surprisingly not for the cum, but as something else he brought to the table that made him relevant more than others, cause creampie eating men aren’t around every corner, and I enjoy it and those big cock bulls aren’t about to do it. Some say what about another woman? That’s true, and from my point of view women also bring something special to the table,,,but I don’t like them at one of my get togethers, with my hub sure, but not with my bulls,,,I’m too selfish and don’t want to share, every load she takes is one I don’t get, and I have my strongest orgasms when a strange man cums inside me, whether my husband’s there or not, but it’s even better when he’s there.

The first time my hub ate a creampie when there was more than one bull in the room, my hub noticed later when watching the video that they all shared a moment of humor at his “situation”,,,my hub said there’s tons of cucks out there that would love to be in that position, but he wasn’t one of them. I understood where he was coming from, but I still had to point out my reality, I was not about to give up being eaten after a load was deposited in me, I’ve come to expect and look forward to it, so he had to accept the good with the bad,,,and although sex with him wasn’t actually bad, we both knew it couldn’t measure up to a gang bang with a bunch of bigger cocks. So we worked it out by him getting on board and letting it roll off his back, after all, he did enjoy doing it,,,surprisingly not for the cum, but as something else he brought to the table that made him relevant more than others, cause creampie eating men aren’t around every corner, and I enjoy it and those big cock bulls aren’t about to do it. Some say what about another woman? That’s true, and from my point of view women also bring something special to the table,,,but I don’t like them at one of my get togethers, with my hub sure, but not with my bulls,,,I’m too selfish and don’t want to share, every load she takes is one I don’t get, and I have my strongest orgasms when a strange man cums inside me, whether my husband’s there or not, but it’s even better when he’s there.
Yes ma’am I do, I’m open for almost anything that has to do with black men, even golden showers

Back