DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH YOUR WIFE LIKE THIS ?

Thanks. I’ve seen a lot of her pictures. She looks good taking black cocks!
Funny story about her to share. Twenty years ago my ex wife confessed she had been cheating on me. I was hurt but also turned on by it. We decided to try swinging as well as open our marriage. We joined the site Lifestyle Lounge and started our journey.

Queen Wife and her husband lived near us and we met them for drinks one night. Both were really great people. They had been in the lifestyle for a few years at that point. My ex wife and I weren't anywhere near that experienced so we never hooked up.

They were already into her being shared by BBC and we weren't looking for that at the time.

Funny story about her to share. Twenty years ago my ex wife confessed she had been cheating on me. I was hurt but also turned on by it. We decided to try swinging as well as open our marriage. We joined the site Lifestyle Lounge and started our journey.

Queen Wife and her husband lived near us and we met them for drinks one night. Both were really great people. They had been in the lifestyle for a few years at that point. My ex wife and I weren't anywhere near that experienced so we never hooked up.

They were already into her being shared by BBC and we weren't looking for that at the time.
That’s a shame you never hooked up. She’s a hottie! I see a lot of her pictures but no videos.

Back