DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH YOUR WIFE LIKE THIS ?

My #1 all time fantasy. Been married 25 years. I’ve been trying to talk her into swinging for the last 5 years. The last year or so specifically a black guy. She’s almost there. I’ve already got a buddy lined up with a 9” cock. Can’t wait to post a video and pics. This is an awesome site. So glad I stumbled onto it.

It starts with your wife and a worthy stranger, but buzzed and ready to fuck.You take a few pics
View attachment 2620486

Another friend of his stops by. Your wife seems happy and surprised.
View attachment 2620487

A third guy comes over. She seems a little nervous but goes with it. They fuck her her hard and pass her around. You take lots of pics
View attachment 2620489

She gets her first black nut in her. Your princess is happy to make him cum.
View attachment 2620490

Then it gets rougher. They fuck her for hours, taking turns cumming in her over and over. It seem they just won't stop.
View attachment 2620491

She passes out from exhaustion and cumming. They don't stop but still keeping fucking her and using her body.
View attachment 2620492

You wife belongs to them now. They own her and use her as they please.
View attachment 2620493

They slam her against the wall and fuck her hard, pounding her beautiful body.
View attachment 2620494

Hours go by. You princess is a black cock fuck toy, just a whore for them to fuck. Your lives are forever changed.
View attachment 2620495

Time for her to swallow some black cum, so she's full from both ends.
View attachment 2620496

She swallows it all like a good girls. Black cum is deep inside her from both ends. She is now a black man's whore.
View attachment 2620497
I can think of few things better or sexier than this happenkng to my wife.

i remember the first time my wife took another guy bareback vividly. we had agreed he would pull out as she had just started back on birth control. she felt his head enlarge and she knew he was going to fill her with his seed and she started moaning how good it fels, grabbed his pulling him tight and said "keep fucking me, give me all your cum" he tried to pull out but she said no i want you to fill me with your cum. then he started pumping hard, let out a loud primal scream as he sank deep and stayed there as i watched his balls draw tight and start pumping seed in her. She was screaming " OMG i feel it cumming inside me. it feels so incredible. Don't stop, push it deep inside me." at that same time i could smell his semen and nothing mattered at that moment

Back