DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH YOUR WIFE LIKE THIS ?

Most definitely YES ! My hubby loves this - he gets off on it as much as I do ! He supports and encourages me to enjoy my bbc black lover as much as I need as often as I desire !
We BOTH love and enjoy our bbc sex lifestyle ! My smooth tight little (bbc preferred) pussy craves bbc - my need and desire for bbc is insatiable !
And I’m just your normal mature older woman whose a professionally employed suburban married mom that you wouldn’t give a second look walking down the street . . . until you see my (planned) QoS tattoo in my right ankle,or over my heart on my left breast (if I wear a low cut top),or if you get to see my smooth pussy (a QoS tattoo just above my clit).
I’m a devoted QoS,and both my hubby and I have decided,as I’m proud to admit that bbc is my sexual preference,to “come out” and make my QoS status public !
And we’re in Melbourne Australia too - where is all the beautiful bbc here in Melbourne ? ! Lol
All my love to all bbc’s,Anne & Neil xxx

Most definitely YES ! My hubby loves this - he gets off on it as much as I do ! He supports and encourages me to enjoy my bbc black lover as much as I need as often as I desire !
We BOTH love and enjoy our bbc sex lifestyle ! My smooth tight little (bbc preferred) pussy craves bbc - my need and desire for bbc is insatiable !
And I’m just your normal mature older woman whose a professionally employed suburban married mom that you wouldn’t give a second look walking down the street . . . until you see my (planned) QoS tattoo in my right ankle,or over my heart on my left breast (if I wear a low cut top),or if you get to see my smooth pussy (a QoS tattoo just above my clit).
I’m a devoted QoS,and both my hubby and I have decided,as I’m proud to admit that bbc is my sexual preference,to “come out” and make my QoS status public !
And we’re in Melbourne Australia too - where is all the beautiful bbc here in Melbourne ? ! Lol
All my love to all bbc’s,Anne & Neil xxx
WHAT A COUPLE LIVING MY DREAM WISH MY OTHER WAS SO INCLINED BUT NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER.

Back